Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 2: 3.6M (-48%)

KatyPrismSpirit

1 minute ago, Fromi said:

Don't compare the singles... this album had no singles. Let's go album for album and see how 1(<43 on metacritic) holds up.

It has a song on TTH. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• UnRayuki

• Assassin

• MonsterNavy

4 minutes ago, Assassin said:

We ALL know that DWAS is slaying because of Bruno. He has FIVE other songs in the global Spotify chart. 
Meanwhile, Gaga has ZERO.

spacer.png

Edited by Fromi

2 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Gaga should be sending extra flowers to Bradley and Bruno today

ppaFuYQ.gif

And Ariana, dont forget her sis

ppaFuYQ.gif

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

The OGHs can have this one since they've been starved for a while for a good circlejerk

:ryan3:

finally something to celebrate for a certain kitty stanbase after the flop after flop after flop since 2014

OGH want to act retärded sooo bad now the numbers are out but I dont blame them. I hope liddos wont fall for their traps because they often tend to do so.

Edited by Nico Robin

Norway showing up for the flop projects when no other country will okayyyy

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

It has a song on TTH. 

1 minute ago, AcidPrince said:

She had Happy Mistake on Todays Top Hits????

Thats not… 

ppaFuYQ.gif

FJarGx5WYAw75PW?format=png&name=900x900

Exgmg4FUUAI5DS9?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 3

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

FJarGx5WYAw75PW?format=png&name=900x900

Exgmg4FUUAI5DS9?format=jpg&name=large

The Electric one is fake, but nice try???? 

Real question though: was anyone expecting this to smash? It's an album supporting a movie and it's not even an official soundtrack. I see it more like a cute side project. Keep the lashings for when her actual album flops.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

It has a song on TTH. 

I'm talking about a pre-release single. Will break it down because most katycats are too far up Dr. Luke's ass to do simple math. When 40k katycats stream 1 song 20 times, the song gets 800k streams. When 200k little monsters stream 10 songs twice (20 streams total), each song gets 400k streams. However, Katy would get 800k streams total, while Gaga would get 2 million.

It's not fair to compare single peaks from a single release to single peaks when the whole album is released at once. Happy Mistake will grow (unlike every katy single). Let's see the full album numbers before juding.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Norway showing up for the flop projects when no other country will okayyyy

They loved Katys album :ahh: Norway best country ever

3 minutes ago, Fromi said:

spacer.png

What is this supposed to prove?
She literally released an entire album. Even if it's flopping, it still getting some streams.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Hot 100 peaks:

Carolina: #50

Spirit: #98

With TTH support she should have no issue outdoing these non-playlisted bombs, right?

ppaFuYQ.gif

The way absolutely not a soul outside of this forum would care or even know what y'all are talking about :deadbanana2:

OGHs are really coming out of the woodwork for this small celebration and I'm truly happy for them, you deserve a few weeks of cackling before the LG7 lead. Meanwhile Gaga's about to have the all-time highest debut for a Jazz album on Spotify. 

OGHs you can have this one. See you when LG7 debuts with 70M+ alhamdulillah

spacer.png

Yeah, seem about right. I expected the radical tankery and she served it. The truth is that Lady Gaga isn't an A-list MPG anymore. We are in the year of 2024. She's not a relevant artist anymore and isn't popular with the younger generations because she's a washed popstar making generic dance pop . The Gen Z is not checking for a mew Lady Gaga record. She's just lost her edge and cool vibe so the younger genetations dropped her.

I have a really strong feeling that LG7 will underperform or maybe even tank. Gaga is used to flopping.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

Just now, Fromi said:

I'm talking about a pre-release single. Will break it down because most katycats are too far up Dr. Luke's ass to do simple math. When 40k katycats stream 1 song 20 times, the song gets 800k streams. When 200k little monsters stream 10 songs twice (20 streams total), each song gets 400k streams. However, Katy would get 800k streams total, while Gaga would get 2 million.

It's not fair to compare single peaks from a single release to single peaks when the whole album is released at once. Happy Mistake will grow (unlike every katy single). Let's see the full album numbers before juding.

Again, im not talking about Katy Perry (she had zero support on streaming, Woman World got 40m). Lady gaga had Todays top Hits, a hit in rotation with Bruno Mars samashing and the Joker 2. 

Just now, Assassin said:

What is this supposed to prove?
She literally released an entire album. Even if it's flopping, it still getting some streams.

Either she's being carried by bruno or she isn't... Schrödinger's flop... somehow she is successful enough to out-stream him but also not successful enough to not need him

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Real question though: was anyone expecting this to smash? It's an album supporting a movie and it's not even an official soundtrack. I see it more like a cute side project. Keep the lashings for when her actual album flops.

I don't think anyone was expecting this to put up TTPD numbers or anything but with all of the boasting about monthly listeners and DWAS' numbers I certainly expected at least one song to chart, especially since it was on TTH. Maybe my expectations were too high though 

spacer.png

Yikes, all that Spotify promo, banners, playlisting, bazillion of monthly listeners and she pulled this numbers? :gaycat6:

Also, the gp didn't know what type of music this album was, as Gaga never promoted it as a Jazz album so that excuse is dumb, people simply didn't bother checking new solo music from her I'm afraid :gaycat7:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.