Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• KatyPrismSpirit

Just now, AlGreRithm said:

This is Joanne 2. We need them bops for LG7 :suburban:

How is this Joanne 2? JAIL

NO BORING ASS "BOPS" we truly need LG7 to be full of piano ballads and acoustic instrumentation with FIERCE visuals and it's what we are going to get 

:khalyan2:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Girl if you think this is Joanne 2… did you even listen to it lol

no sis, I just don't want Joanne 2 so soon :suburban: 

1 minute ago, Suilen said:

Not a random Shiina/Gaga stan war

nqYSIgR.gif

They'll try ANYTHING to undermine her instead of just listening to whatever the hell they actually like lmao

ezgif-2-ea93600a7a.gif

1 minute ago, BrattyBottom said:

NO BORING ASS "BOPS" we truly need LG7 to be full of piano ballads and acoustic instrumentation with FIERCE visuals and it's what we are going to get 

you're setting yourself up for disappointment I fear 

nqYSIgR.gif

Although I do think we'll have ballads on LG7. 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Not a random Shiina/Gaga stan war

nqYSIgR.gif

I have to laugh, sorry for that I was just making a funny comment! Seems SOMEONE really hates her!

3 minutes ago, BrattyBottom said:

I was joking :suburban: she can do that for LG7.5 or LG8. we just need the dark bawps she previewed in GCB and Paris :khalyan:

Edited by AlGreRithm
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Vegvisir said:

They'll try ANYTHING to undermine her instead of just listening to whatever the hell they actually like lmao

ezgif-2-ea93600a7a.gif

I'm sorry, but I will lash Sheena at any chance I get! 

nqYSIgR.gif

Edited by Edonis

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I'm sorry, but I wish lash Sheena any chance I get! 

nqYSIgR.gif

I have to respect the hateration I fear.... 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

I was joking :suburban: she can do that for LG7.5 or LG8. we just need the dark bawps she previewed in GCB and Paris :khalyan:

No the FK we don't. We need those to be cancelled. 

• Haha 1

We already know you have a great voice and you're an   a r t i s t e,  Stefani. 

Now please retire jazz from your repertoire and go back to form, you straight-appealing b-word.

• Thumbs Down 10

3 minutes ago, Lil Mistee said:

I have to laugh, sorry for that I was just making a funny comment! Seems SOMEONE really hates her!

Well, I agree that it'd be cute if her brand of jazz was more like Shiina's, my friend actually suggested that earlier, so it was funny to read the same here. But if it's not, well, traditional jazz can be good too, can't wait to find out in several hours.

nqYSIgR.gif

1 minute ago, Suilen said:

Well, I agree that it'd be cute if her brand of jazz was more like Shiina's, my friend actually suggested that earlier, so it was funny to read the same here. But if it's not, well, traditional jazz can be good too, can't wait to find out in several hours.

nqYSIgR.gif

I think Gaga's "wildness" for lack of a better word, would do well on a Shiina-Esque song... Imagine her singing やっつけ仕事 !

She could even do a more pop-esque Shiina song and it'd be probably a slay. I know Gaga likes to WAIL like a BANSHEE now and it'd work best on songs like that imho...

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Vegvisir said:

Not trying to sound dramatic here because none of this is that serious lmao BUT...

If this album doesn't move you sonically and visually then you're probably more of a casual fan. And that's okay!

But for an ancient day one monster like me, Harlequin is such a special treat. That hurt, f*cked up theatre kid named Stefani, obsessed with art and performance, screaming into the ether from her studio apartment hellhole as she tries to process the trauma that nearly derailed her life.

The album artwork being a reference to that apartment, yet again a mattress on the floor and a messy bob hair cut like in the Marry The Night video. The room filled with nods to all of her different eras like the trumpet, Tony on the tv, the disco bra, Letters To A Young Poet on the floor. This is a love letter to that kid who didn't give up.

The music is chaotic, theatrical, camp and dark as hell in the least obvious of ways.

could not agree with you more. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I really like this... it's a great little side project. I just can't decide which version of the vinyl I want. Can anyone help me decide?

I bought the exclusive one. I'am going to buy the CD to have the standard cover.

She sounds so happy on these songs my god I love her. Close To You is so pretty.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.