Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

rafael-abc

The track listing should have been reversed cause that best ones are buried in the bottom. :suburban:

Faves:

Close to You

The Joker

Happy Mistakes

Folie a Deux

Gonna Build a Mountain

That's Life

World on a String

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• KatyPrismSpirit

Ok obviously this is not gonna be for everyone like C2C/L4S but can I just say World On A String?? Thats literally a career highlight. It reminds me of All Night Parking by Adele and The Joker?? HOLY ****. More might grow on me, but for now those two are major standouts.

1 hour ago, mathekr said:

ma'am this is elevator music

stop being deff puta

Edited by Santhosh

All these meltdowns and it's not even out in Europe yet omg... Don't be so dramatic, LG7 is still happening, this is just something extra. I'd feel grateful if anything.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, surprisecentres said:

This being rightfully maligned as one of the worst major releases of all time :ahh: 

You're the one who just made a thread asking why Gaga won't release the DWUW video... please leave our base

Sincerely,

EVERYONE,XOXO

• Haha 3

Now let's be honest here.. this album will scare the GP and Most Liddos and Pop Gays away :ahh:

Happy Mistake is really excellent tho.. 

6 minutes ago, surprisecentres said:

This being rightfully maligned as one of the worst major releases of all time :ahh: 

you just made that up, and the over reaction girl, touch some grass:coffee2:

• Like 1

Saving Track 7 - 13 and World on A String, the rest can go. Don't get me wrong, she sounds great and the production are excellent, but not really a fan of jazz. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

Now let's be honest here.. this album will scare the GP and Most Liddos and Pop Gays away :ahh:

Happy Mistake is really excellent tho.. 

How the GP will scare away by this project? :ahh: when most of the songs from this album are the ones that they want from Gaga. 

2 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Here is the thing? 
And this is what it means to be a stan.

Being a stan is like being in a marriage as a stay at home mom.

omg you're polluting this thread with your annoying long ass signature. Lemme put your signature on ignore, sorry babe.. :eli: 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

This Selena diversion is like the 6 years my dad was at seminary school while my mom was working. 
And i have faith in Selena, that she'll come back from her side-projects and return to what most of us love most, which is her music.

And my therapist told me, Selena is not releasing more music, but i just don't believe him.

So i wonder what the Little Monsters are feeling.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kwek_kwek said:

How the GP will scare away by this project? :ahh: when most of the songs from this album are the ones that they want from Gaga. 

Are you saying this will pull massive streams? :bibliahh:

She's so obsessed with JAZZ, enough now Gagz

waiting for LG7 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.