• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• KatyPrismSpirit

19 minutes ago, NoAngelus said:

Those fans fighting Madonna fans over I'm Breathless similarities are wishing now she actually released her I'm Breathless :suburban:

At least that one had Vogue :rip:

Can I ask genuinely, other than The Joker snippet and the hoarder visuals, was there something I missed that was leading so many to believe she was releasing a rock/grunge album? We only heard of the secret project a handful of times, Vogue being the main outlet source only this month and I don't believe they alluded to rock music.

I acknowledge that Tony had profound, enduring talent, but if I'm being honest, I personally expect to like this significantly more than her other full-length jazz records just because it's solo and it has a different kind of vision driving it as a project, something particularly focused and contextualized by the other things going on for her. I guess I'll find out tonight!

• Like 5

Wait not all of atrl hating this. That means its probably really good! So excited to listen to it tonighttt

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Wait not all of atrl hating this. That means its probably really good! So excited to listen to it tonighttt

Well..if you're into musical or jazz musical it might indeed sound good! 

2 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Can I ask genuinely, other than The Joker snippet and the hoarder visuals, was there something I missed that was leading so many to believe she was releasing a rock/grunge album? We only heard of the secret project a handful of times, Vogue being the main outlet source only this month and I don't believe they alluded to rock music.

ppl saw her cosplaying Hayley Williams and thought they were getting idk what exactly :skull:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This isn't the 143 thread sis :date2:

bops on bops on boos

literally one of her most creative and unique projects

personal highlights:

world on a string(!!!!!!!!) - she's never sang this way

that's life- one of her best covers ever, nails it with every note without doing too much

get happy - through and through powerhouse number

close to you- all the feelings

smile - absolutely insane vocals, complete opposite of what I was expecting

oh when the saints- the electric guitar solo alone takes it because WHAT

• Like 5

Heard Happy Mistake. What I can say is she's not tugging ARUTW's wig as her best ballad. Some of y'all overreacted with that. :tsk:

But it's still Top 3. For me, it's behind Shallow. :clap3:

12 minutes ago, shimind said:

this is an indication its gonna smash with the GP 

Oh someone is waiting until midnight I see

v2eVt9C.gif

13 minutes ago, shimind said:

nn all the popper gays hating the album already :rip:

Hopefully, you're right nnn. I'm sick of these negativity *******. Like even if they don't like LG6.5 (cuz it's not electropop if), LG7 is literally 5 months away! :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Waldi said:

Is there a reason why the year 2024 is listed behind Get happy and not behind the other songs?

probably because it's also on the JFAD soundtrack and it's also a solo song there although a completely different version

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jack! said:

it just hit me that this record is THEE secret project ff

16 minutes ago, shimind said:

nn all the popper gays hating the album already :rip:

Does the GP even like jazz? :toofunny3:

I liked world on a string, smile and surprisingly that's life 

the rest was kinda all a chop to me.. was also terrified she was going into another skibidi boop beep bap jazz moment that would ruin a song more. Those who love jazz might love it tho ig! Not for me, def disappointing that there's like 1.5 rock-ish songs

• Haha 1

I will say Close To You is cute. Not gorgeous.

Happy Mistake is fine. It's serving one take recording though. That voice crack at 2:30 really sent me.

23 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Let me give Nirvana a quick stream :heart:

IMG_0430.thumb.gif.05bfaca1a65c27a5af68c

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.