• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• KatyPrismSpirit

1 hour ago, Jose Alberto said:

How many songs do we think there will be??

I think there will be 3 but my hope is 4 or 5!!

:gaycat3:

If she's going as far as to call it "LG6.5" and doing this whole promotional thing with billboards etc, then I'd hope for at least 6

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

If she's going as far as to call it "LG6.5" and doing this whole promotional thing with billboards etc, then I'd hope for at least 6

LG6.5 is most likely a monicker/placeholder to get people perched, while also explain that it is a separate project (not LG7)

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

LG6.5 is most likely a monicker/placeholder to get people perched, while also explain that it is a separate project (not LG7)

I'm aware that LG6.5 is probably not the actual name of the project, just like LG7 isn't actually the name of LG7. I just meant that she's marketing it as "LG6.5" right now, so a random 3 tracks doesn't seem like enough material for a "LG6.5" or a secret "project" - more like a deluxe single. Hence I'm hoping for 6 tracks minimum. But of course I wasn't expecting this at all so I'll be happy with whatever we get! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

Good for her career though!

Please stfu. Gaga is still gaining monthly followers while Bruno has started to decrease.

It feels like she hasn't been this invested in music since Artpop honestly... It felt like she kind of just pooped out Joanne and Chromatica but this feels genuinely special again.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Please stfu. Gaga is still gaining monthly followers while Bruno has started to decrease.

Wait doesn't this just imply that there are more Bruno listeners listening to DWAS than Gaga listeners? That's why there's an increase in Gaga's monthly listeners and Bruno's started to decrease?

Edited by PYT

25 minutes ago, PYT said:

Wait doesn't this just imply that there are more Bruno listeners listening to DWAS than Gaga listeners? That's why there's an increase in Gaga's monthly listeners and Bruno's started to decrease?

Trying too hard. Have a sit and relax. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Maybe there will be 6.5 songs… 6 full songs + an interlude :eli:

When there's an interlude of Harley Quinn hijacking a radio station. "You are now listening to Harlequin Radio" Walk with me…

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Riverbank said:

Do we know if this is an EP or an album?

People are guessing it's an EP cause she's treating as "half" an album, but no one knows for sure yet! 

• Like 2

i am like highkey not interested in this so i hope it passes quickly. give us the actual single/album please.

So far we for sure know there's 3 songs? 

Happy Mistake

World on a String

The Joker

she has recorded a real version of Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa 

• Haha 6

Just release lg7 :rip: Gaga pls

I'm hoping it's something like 5 new tracks, 6 w DWAS

Hopefully this is the inevitable rock project we are destined to have from her since the Joanne days. I don't want to hear any goddamn acoustic guitars on LG7.

Out this Friday, September 27

GOOD MORNING

GET HAPPY (2024)

OH, WHEN THE SAINTS

WORLD ON A STRING

MY FRIENDS COULD SEE ME NOW

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT

SMILE

THE JOKER

FOLIE À DEUX

DONNA BUILD A MOUNTAIN

CLOSE TO YOU

HAPPY MISTAKE

THAT'S LIFE

• Like 13

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.