Palestinians share their thoughts on LGBTQ supporting them

Bloodflowers.

Just now, thesegayz said:

Wow, I didn't say genocide. Interesting you show how deep your perspective is—next time I'll use all the academic buzzwords so you can get horny for genocide

Oh, now genocide is an "academic buzzword," not a word describing the very real actions of a country doing it to the population at hand. Again, we see who the **** you are

I Know What You Are Dog Meme Generator - Piñata Farms - The best meme  generator and meme maker for video & image memes

3 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Religious fundamentalism is everywhere. Look at the republican party in US. Is is because of colonisation, too?

Religion is destroying all corners of the world and is the root of most hatred.

Religious fundamentalism can be caused by a lot of factors. Ignoring that systemic oppression and extermination of populations like what the Palestinians are experiencing cannot POSSIBLY be a reason why religious fundamentalism is rising among them is... certainly a choice.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Patient Zero

• welham

• SmittenCake

• thesegayz

There are innocent LGBTQ children there with no voice or chance to speak for themselves or make opinions, we fight for them, like in EVERY situation. Innocent people are always worth fighting for, mainly children!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, welham said:

Oh, now genocide is an "academic buzzword," not a word describing the very real actions of a country doing it to the population at hand. Again, we see who the **** you are

I Know What You Are Dog Meme Generator - Piñata Farms - The best meme  generator and meme maker for video & image memes

Religious fundamentalism can be caused by a lot of factors. Ignoring that systemic oppression and extermination of populations like what the Palestinians are experiencing cannot POSSIBLY be a reason why religious fundamentalism is rising among them is... certainly a choice.  

This fundamentalism is coming from somewhere. Need help with finding the source? Do you like books? I can recommend you one or two.

Edited by Patient Zero
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, welham said:

Calling me a racist via a lame meme is so spineless. I've called it a genocide—in many back and forth with other users as dense as you.

ill call it a genocide again. Now tell me, what was Oct 7? Colonial liberation? Justified killing of innocent people? A hoax?

id love to know  

spacer.png

(a racist and anti semitic, to be clear and not spineless) 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 minute ago, Patient Zero said:

This fundamentalism is coming from somewhere. Need help with finding the source? Do you like books? I can recommend you one or two.

Books? They'll take a string of 100 10 second clips giving them all the "facts" that are hidden from them

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

An anti-genocide stance is not a pro-islam stance. :michael:

But I am frustrated and annoyed how LGBT people (and honestly women from all paths of life as well) are put on this incredibly high pedestal to be an endless pit of humanity, understanding and compassion (even when it doesn't serve their safety and well-being), as if to say '' if you do not support this thing, if you have any criticism or doubts of fears about it, we are going to take away your rights so freaking fast because you did not deserve them, you traitorous degenerate ph*ggots! '' 

Edited by Album Leak
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

Books? They'll take a string of 100 10 second clips giving them all the "facts" that are hidden from them

I read the Bible once and the Quran three times. Uneducated people using these books as holy words are the root of all evil in modern times. And let me just say there are MANY uneducated religious people out there. :skull:

Edited by Patient Zero
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Videos like this throw LGBTQ+ people living in those countries under the bus tbh

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You're being intellectually dishonest and down-right trolling at this point. WHAT IS CAUSING PALESTINIANS TO FIND SOLACE AND ONTOLOGICAL SECURITY IN THIS BOOK? How about you read sociological, psychological, and security studies about the topic? The academic literature are literally there for you to read on the topic. 

5 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

Calling me a racist via a lame meme is so spineless. I've called it a genocide—in many back and forth with other users as dense as you.

ill call it a genocide again. Now tell me, what was Oct 7? Colonial liberation? Justified killing of innocent people? A hoax?

id love to know  

spacer.png

(a racist and anti semitic, to be clear and not spineless) 

You're not making any sense, sis. If you had no problem calling it a genocide before, it is very interesting why you had to be pushed to call it that now 

Hiding behind "you're just racist and anti-semitic" won't cover for your very questionable (at best) rhetoric here

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, welham said:

You're being intellectually dishonest and down-right trolling at this point. WHAT IS CAUSING PALESTINIANS TO FIND SOLACE AND ONTOLOGICAL SECURITY IN THIS BOOK? How about you read sociological, psychological, and security studies about the topic? The academic literature are literally there for you to read on the topic. 

You're not making any sense, sis. If you had no problem calling it a genocide before, it is very interesting why you had to be pushed to call it that now 

Hiding behind "you're just racist and anti-semitic" won't cover for your very questionable (at best) rhetoric here

No you just have a narrative in your head that, for some reason, gives you moral superiority or some sort of weird internet trophy that no one cares about.

what was October 7th? 

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

36 minutes ago, playboi said:

also your second point is kinda false given that most of their neighboring countries hold the same mentality despite being in peace, it's a religion thing babes

The neighboring leaders and their decisions aren't a reflection of the people. Zionist Arab leaders following the orders of the USA for profit and luxuries isn't new. I didn't know people were this clueless. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, welham said:

You're being intellectually dishonest and down-right trolling at this point. WHAT IS CAUSING PALESTINIANS TO FIND SOLACE AND ONTOLOGICAL SECURITY IN THIS BOOK?

You also mean Palestinians like Hamas? Didn't this terror group cause the latest uproar? How many people died because of their actions? Which religion do they follow? Tell me

This book is causing the Palestinians "solace and security" but it's also causing their downfall.

Edited by Patient Zero
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

what was October 7th? 

The day that IDF soldiers were shooting at Isrealis? Are you taking about that? What about everything else the terrorist state of isreali has been doing for decades? Lol. What a load. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

2 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

No you just have a narrative in your head that, for some reason, gives you moral superiority or some sort of weird internet trophy that no one cares about.

what was October 7th? 

I don't consider October 7 a liberation action nor do I support Hamas. You won't get that "gotcha!" moment from me on that. Better luck next time though!

And you would've had a point if I actually gave a **** about internet trophies. Except that I don't. Funnily enough, it's always people publicly self-pitying themselves over the down votes that ever got me to acknowledge how pathetic that they're crying over it; and it is somehow almost always people who support the actions of a certain country crying over it. It is interesting that you brought that up, is me downvoting your posts bothering you that much? Sad. :smile: 

TRUST, I will keep doing that every single time you try to downplay what Israel is doing to Palestinians ("genocide is an academic buzzword anyways!!." Somehow I don't think you would have that same approach to that word when discussing other genocides). And I will not let you perpetuate talking points that absolve Israeli actions from creating the conditions that push Palestinians to religious fundamentalism. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, welham said:

And I will not let you perpetuate talking points that absolve Israeli actions from creating the conditions that push Palestinians to religious fundamentalism. 

This is such a stupid argument because there are many muslim fundamentalists outside Palestina. There are many of them in the modern societies as well.

What is causing them to be this way? Israel? :bibliahh:

It's their ******* ideology coupled with brainrot. What's so hard to understand?

Edited by Patient Zero
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 12
  • Thumbs Down 3

4 minutes ago, welham said:

I don't consider October 7 a liberation action nor do I support Hamas. You won't get that "gotcha!" moment from me on that. Better luck next time though!

And you would've had a point if I actually gave a **** about internet trophies. Except that I don't. Funnily enough, it's always people publicly self-pitying themselves over the down votes that ever got me to acknowledge how pathetic that they're crying over it; and it is somehow almost always people who support the actions of a certain country crying over it. It is interesting that you brought that up, is me downvoting your posts bothering you that much? Sad. :smile: 

TRUST, I will keep doing that every single time you try to downplay what Israel is doing to Palestinians ("genocide is an academic buzzword anyways!!." Somehow I don't think you would have that same approach to that word when discussing other genocides). And I will not let you perpetuate talking points that absolve Israeli actions from creating the conditions that push Palestinians to religious fundamentalism. 

How about instead of clutching your pearls and yanking the football like Sally from Peanuts, you take a breath? 

To be clear, the academic buzzwords I was referring to were "oppression, "religious fundamentalism," and "colonization." Words that are literally a waste of air and skirt around the far right powers that are duking it out at the expense of their people. Period.

again, you show your a** by claiming I care about downvotes, which I don't. I won't be bullied into the hive mind of being offended when people don't say the right words all the time, downplaying what happened to Israel on Oct 7, and defending Israel blindly, especially after its heinous attack in Lebanon.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

9 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

The day that IDF soldiers were shooting at Isrealis? Are you taking about that? What about everything else the terrorist state of isreali has been doing for decades? Lol. What a load. 

Hamas murdered 1200 innocent people. How about you start there?

can you find me a mainstream news source and not a tweet from some random user that justifies your point? I'll be waiting

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

2 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

You also mean Palestinians like Hamas? Didn't this terror group cause the latest uproar? How many people died because of their actions? Which religion do they follow? Tell me

This book is causing the Palestinians "solace and security" but it's also causing their downfall.

But that is not the point at hand? We were discussing what is causing religious fundamentalism, and I have repeatedly made the point that religious fundamentalism can be caused by a plethora of sociological and psychological causes and conditions. In the Palestinian case, Israeli oppression and colonization is a key factor that created the conditions leading into it.

You tried to make a reductionist argument by bringing up American religious extremism and smugly asking if it was caused by colonialism, as if religious extremism can only be caused by only thing. You have really no point other than "religious extremism can only happen when reading religious texts, no other causes!!1." And now you're bringing up and focusing on Hamas, when we at no point have specified them only. Nor did we discuss the effect of that rising extremism, our main conversation was over the causes of said extremism. So now the question is, why are you changing the topic?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

How about instead of clutching your pearls and yanking the football like Sally from Peanuts, you take a breath? 

To be clear, the academic buzzwords I was referring to were "oppression, "religious fundamentalism," and "colonization." Words that are literally a waste of air and skirt around the far right powers that are duking it out at the expense of their people. Period.

again, you show your a** by claiming I care about downvotes, which I don't. I won't be bullied into the hive mind of being offended when people don't say the right words all the time, downplaying what happened to Israel on Oct 7, and defending Israel blindly, especially after its heinous attack in Lebanon.

If you didn't care about downvotes, you wouldn't have projected your insecurities about it on me by claiming that I care about "internet trophies" :ahh:

And no, they are very real words with real meanings that describe many aspects of what is currently happening. Trying to undermine them is to undermine the severity of Israeli actions. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, welham said:

But that is not the point at hand? We were discussing what is causing religious fundamentalism, and I have repeatedly made the point that religious fundamentalism can be caused by a plethora of sociological and psychological causes and conditions. In the Palestinian case, Israeli oppression and colonization is a key factor that created the conditions leading into it.

You tried to make a reductionist argument by bringing up American religious extremism and smugly asking if it was caused by colonialism, as if religious extremism can only be caused by only thing. You have really no point other than "religious extremism can only happen when reading religious texts, no other causes!!1." And now you're bringing up and focusing on Hamas, when we at no point have specified them only. Nor did we discuss the effect of that rising extremism, our main conversation was over the causes of said extremism. So now the question is, why are you changing the topic?

I'm not changing the topic, the common thread remains that these books and ideologies are the main cause of most conflicts. No matter where you go, the root of all hatred mosty comes from religion.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm not changing the topic, the common thread remains that these books and ideologies are the main cause of most conflicts. No matter where you go, the root of all hatred mosty comes from religion.

These books and ideologies don't exist in a vaccum, and people don't resort to extremism for the shits and giggles. Periods of major crises and change have consistently inflamed religious fundamentalism (and other types of extremism), it is a well known and well studied phenomenon. The way you just REFUSE to acknowledge that is just bizarre. That was the main discussion here, and you were practically absolving Israeli actions of inflaming religious fundamentalism by reducing the phenomenon to just "people read the books and that's it!!1." No one was arguing about the merit of the "religious books are evil!!1!" argument. 

• Like 2

I'm not advocating for Palestine because of Queer rights but only because it's a human rights violation. And I wont support Israel just because they are carrying Pride flags around. The pinkwashing is real. (Or should I say Israel.)

21 minutes ago, welham said:

These books and ideologies don't exist in a vaccum, and people don't resort to extremism for the shits and giggles. Periods of major crises and change have consistently inflamed religious fundamentalism (and other types of extremism), it is a well known and well studied phenomenon. The way you just REFUSE to acknowledge that is just bizarre. That was the main discussion here, and you were practically absolving Israeli actions of inflaming religious fundamentalism by reducing the phenomenon to just "people read the books and that's it!!1." No one was arguing about the merit of the "religious books are evil!!1!" argument. 

You refused to explain why religious fundamentalists  practice their beliefs in countries with basically no conflict, or places with no periods of "major crises and change"?   Why is the west being plagued more and more by these extremist? What do they want, and what would they do if we let them have their way?

Edited by Patient Zero
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

You refused to explain why religious fundamentalists  practice their beliefs in countries with basically no conflict, or places with no periods of "major crises and change"?   Why is the west being plagued more and more by these extremist? What do they want, and what would they do if we let them have their way?

Because we're literally discussing Palestinians now????? Go read the literature on that if you're that interested in it????? What are you trying to achieve at this point??? :psyduck:

10 minutes ago, welham said:

Because we're literally discussing Palestinians now????? Go read the literature on that if you're that interested in it????? What are you trying to achieve at this point??? :psyduck:

That you can't just blame Israel for Palestinians being driven into religious fundamentalism. Religious fundamentalism in everywhere, even in places with no conflict. So this argument is just SH1T

Edited by Patient Zero
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.