Justin Bieber reportedly "shuts down" after Diddy arrest

okgo

EXCLUSIVE: Fears grow for Justin Bieber as he 'shuts down' and struggles to cope with explosive Diddy allegations after featuring on disgraced rapper's latest album

Justin Bieber is said to be so deeply 'disturbed' by the news of Sean 'Diddy' Combs' arrest on sex-trafficking charges that he's cut himself off from the world. Combs, 54, was arrested on Monday in New York and hit with an indictment accusing him of years of coercion and abuse while using blackmail and violence to control his victims. He has also been accused of inducing female victims and male sex workers into drugged-up, sometimes days-long sexual performances referred to as 'Freak Offs.'

Speaking exclusively to DailyMail.com, an insider said that new dad Bieber, 30, has been completely 'thrown' by the harrowing allegations and is grappling to make sense of them - especially given that he collaborated with Combs less than a year ago. The source said of the fragile singer: 'Bieber is so disturbed by the Diddy news and is unwilling to process it or discuss it so he has shut off. 

'So many people who helped to make him who he is were very close to Diddy and it has completely thrown him.

'Justin hasn't been responding on this since the home raids. He's not going to.' The insider added that Bieber also deeply regrets having collaborated with the disgraced mogul last year, and would never have done so had he known the allegations that have since come to light. They continued: 'He had a long break from Diddy when he believes most of this took place and he had distanced himself from him. 'He was featured on Diddy's most recent album, and had he known any of this, there is no way he would have done it.'

Bieber, who was just a child when he forged a friendship with Combs, featured on Combs' track Moment, which appeared on his 2023 album The Love Album: Off the Grid.

PAW_3912-L.jpg PAW_3320-XL.jpg PAW_3289-XL.jpg\PAW_1123-L.jpg

Edited by okgo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• okgo

• AvadaKedavra

• Matchatea

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way Diddy's industry friends will be able to keep silent forever.

As a fan of Usher I'm just observing the situation closely. At first I was very uncomfortable by Usher's silence and how he kept liking Diddy's posts... and then a more knowledgeable fan explained to me things happened to him and there's actual proof of it (kinda).

I do think he made sure to keep Justin safe from what he went through.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 4

I really do hope this man finds some peace and solace in his life. From Scooter to Diddy so many people have used him and done him wrong. He is not w/o his flaws but I feel for how the industry has used him and damaged him. Praying he finds some peace & is able to live his life unapologetically and free. 

• Like 3

Justin bieber is one of the most troubled celebrity of all time. Hope he gets to experience peace for rest of his life. He has been used and exploited ever since he was kid. Except for 2014, he has been patient and a good person. Cut him slack,everyone

• Like 3

spacer.png

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

People are being really disgusting about this. The amount of tweets I've seen implying Justin may've been abused by Diddy are grotesque. The obsession people have with others being a victim is so... gross. Unless JB comes out and says something, people need to knock it off.

i was literally about to post about this in the other thread. the amount of vids i've seen "exposing" Diddy with X celeb because they were at a party together. really gross and distasteful to use this moment for clicks and gossip. half of them are also calling JLo/Bey/ Kim K etc a partner of Diddy's enabling sex crimes. unless there's a fact or actual allegation come forward these women should be left alone.

• Like 6

spacer.png

well

• Haha 2

As if Justin Bieber didn't know :laugh: they are all in this same sex cult ring together 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, okgo said:

The insider added that Bieber also deeply regrets having collaborated with the disgraced mogul last year, and would never have done so had he known the allegations that have since come to light. They continued: 'He had a long break from Diddy when he believes most of this took place and he had distanced himself from him. 'He was featured on Diddy's most recent album, and had he known any of this, there is no way he would have done it.'

Yet he took no issue associating with and/or supporting men like Chris Brown who beat a woman to a pulp, men like Tory Lanez who shot a woman, and men like Johnny Depp who raped his wife with a wine bottle before putting her through years of financial abuse and humilation.

Edited by YourFavoriteWeapon
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

this is from the daily mail which means that the "source" is probably someone they made up

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Sannie said:

People are being really disgusting about this. The amount of tweets I've seen implying Justin may've been abused by Diddy are grotesque. The obsession people have with others being a victim is so... gross. Unless JB comes out and says something, people need to knock it off.

This. I hate how people are so comfortable now with trying to make people victims. If Justin or anyone has been a victim of the Diddler, it's not "tea" for you to expose. You're ******* weird for trying to force such personal information out there and pretending it's in good faith and pretending to care about victims of assault when all you want is drama. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jeffersonairplanes19 said:

this is from the daily mail which means that the "source" is probably someone they made up

Shhh let Atrl run with it. Lack of educational funding means people can't think critically, and don't know which media companies should never be believed. 

14 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

As if Justin Bieber didn't know :laugh: they are all in this same sex cult ring together 

has The Weeknd been asked/addressed it yet? he was also on his album last year..

bLcLaXU.jpeg

they were all around him several times, it's almost impossible they were completely unaware of his behavior.

I think from everyone that still agreed to be featured on his album (which dropped a few months before her lawsuit) I've only seen John Legend talk about it and it was honestly almost a whole bunch of nothing...

Edited by okgo

30 minutes ago, Gagaast said:

Justin bieber is one of the most troubled celebrity of all time. Hope he gets to experience peace for rest of his life. He has been used and exploited ever since he was kid. Except for 2014, he has been patient and a good person. Cut him slack,everyone

pfff...

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, Gagaast said:

Yes because a good person:

• emotionally and mentally abuses his ex-girlfriend.
  • supports a man like Chris Brown who beat women senseless and abused them physically and verbally.
  • supports a man like Johnny Depp who raped his wife on multiple occasions and threatened to **** her dead corpse before burying it in a Honda Civic.
  • supports a man like Tory Lanez who shot a woman. 
  • supports a man like Travis Scott who let multiple people die due to his own negligence and almost let a crew member OD to death. 
  • married a racist stalker with a history of harassment and ****-shaming and stands by her. 
  • parties until 3am getting drunk and high a mere two days before his wife went into labor.
  • shares that he owns a book depicting how marriages should entailin women being homemakers instead of having a career and sexually servicing their husbands. 
  • gets in a public dispute with a publicly lambasted a mental health professional after she called out his Instagram post saying that mental health can be fixed by "getting over it" versus medication/therapy/diet/sleep, telling her to shut up.

A good person! 

Edited by YourFavoriteWeapon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

26 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Yet he took no issue associating with and/or supporting men like Chris Brown who beat a woman to a pulp, men like Tory Lanez who shot a woman, and men like Johnny Depp who raped his wife with a wine bottle before putting her through years of financial abuse and humilation.

Don't forget he worked with R Kelly. Kinda crazy how different the reaction is for men in these situations...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Don't forget he worked with R Kelly. Kinda crazy how different the reaction is for men in these situations...

Exactly. As if Justin cares about rape and abuse when he is close with various rapists and abused Selena. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, okgo said:

has The Weeknd been asked/addressed it yet? he was also on his album last year..

bLcLaXU.jpeg

they were all around him several times, it's almost impossible they were completely unaware of his behavior.

I think from everyone that still agreed to be featured on his album (which dropped a few months before her lawsuit) I've only seen John Legend talk about it and it was honestly almost a whole bunch of nothing...

The white nails, I'm sick!!!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Saint James said:

i was literally about to post about this in the other thread. the amount of vids i've seen "exposing" Diddy with X celeb because they were at a party together. really gross and distasteful to use this moment for clicks and gossip. half of them are also calling JLo/Bey/ Kim K etc a partner of Diddy's enabling sex crimes. unless there's a fact or actual allegation come forward these women should be left alone.

The way some ppl in this thread are already claiming that certain people knew and had an idea that it was happening..: like let's leave them alone until more news comes out about the case. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

That's Cassie. She was literally abused by Diddy and filed a lawsuit against him detailing the years of abuse she endured. I feel uncomfortable using this as a reaction pic with knowing the extreme cruelty she endured, it's understandable why she would look uncomfortable or spaced out. Diddy would force her to do drugs

Her eyes tell it all and it's so heartbreaking.

I'm glad my girl was able to get her justice and take the money that he robbed her from by purposely derailing her career. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.