• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• 19SLAYty9

• Achilles.

• byzantium

Tayoodoo in the movement already.. the universe is starting to find ways to get rid of him

Tayoodoo in the movement already.. the universe is starting to find ways to get rid of him

• Haha 1

"I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!" posts are trending on twitter

I'm liking every single one of them :clap3:

Edited by Patient Zero
  • Like 1

DOUBLE POST, this site is glitching :deadbanana4:

Edited by Patient Zero

I fully expect her next few shows to face so many bomb threats :chick3:. Like, in complete seriousness. They did that to a small town in Ohio *repeatedly* in the last few days just because the town people refuse to lie to Trump's racist narrative. His neo-nazis terrorist base would try everything they can to shut down her shows as retaliations for standing up to him so publicly.

Spoiler

Congratulation to the OTHs for gaining a new ally thou. You guys are now the most rotten league of people on earth.

Edited by Rep2000

4 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

RepTV easter egg :clap3:

She should just make this tweet the Rep TV album cover 

Im going to celebrate by putting Taylor music on loop on my Spotify for the next hour or 2. Thank you Taylor if you are the reason we finally get rid of this orange monster. 
:gaycat:

#Thankyoutaylor!

Edited by Happylittlepunk

10 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Congratulation to the OTHs for gaining a new ally thou. You guys are now the most rotten league of people on earth.

How did you just associate OTH with the actions of the far right 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

She should just make this tweet the Rep TV album cover 

A variant ATRL would be on board with :clap3:

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Oh do you feel attacked now that Trump agrees with OTHs? 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Oh do you feel attacked now that Trump agrees with OTHs? 

…huh

8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Oh, so the group of people who are identified with Obsessed Hates suddenly have problems with the far rights now? :coffee2:

You guys have been quite quiet lately... I wonder why... :coffee2:

Edited by Rep2000
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

Oh, so the group of people who are identified with Obsessed Hates suddenly have problems with the far rights now? :coffee2:

You guys have been quite quiet lately... I wonder why... :coffee2:

I don't know who has been quiet and who hasn't. I haven't posted about that lady (or much at all) recently.

I just think it's dumb to say that opposing stan groups ever supported the far right or just now "suddenly have a problem." You're comparing stan culture with neo nazis like please be serious 

• Thumbs Down 4

18 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I don't know who has been quiet and who hasn't. I haven't posted about that lady (or much at all) recently.

I just think it's dumb to say that opposing stan groups ever supported the far right or just now "suddenly have a problem." You're comparing stan culture with neo nazis like please be serious 

I said what I said. Y'all think it's all fun and game to spread baseless hates on the internet just because it's "stan cultures" and there's absolutely no consequences to those actions.

But what you did is normalizing extreme unhinged behaviours. Like threaten bombing a fan base:

And this is even before the Vienna show bomb threat.

Now you all wanna act dumb when neo nazies are saying the same things as you all did?! Ok, sure.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

I said what I said. Y'all think it's all fun and game to spread baseless hates on the internet just because it's "stan cultures" and there's absolutely no consequences to those actions.

But what you did is normalizing extreme unhinged behaviours. Like threaten bombing a fan base:

And this is even before the Vienna show bomb threat.

Now you all wanna act dumb when neo nazies are saying the same things as you all did?! Ok, sure.

Cherry picking unhinged fans as if Swifties have never threatened violence is quite the choice.

• Thumbs Down 7

18 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Cherry picking unhinged fans as if Swifties have never threatened violence is quite the choice.

The only choice here is you keep acting obtuse and bothered when I don't even @ you with that spoiler in the 1st place. Self-identify yourself much? :coffee2:

OT: also I wanna address the rest of the silent OTHs in the thread (we all know y'all are reading these, we all can see the browsing list). If you can come up with 40 pages of acting all morally righteous and condemning Taylor for just a hug, then it would be no trouble for some of you to admit you are wrong and condemning Trump and his neo nazis' hates on Taylor now, right?

Or do you only have something to say when it's convenient to hate on her?

Edited by Rep2000
  • Like 12

Me too Donald but i am just a chronically online OTH with a lot of free time and you are running for president so shut the **** up moron.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IBeMe said:

exactly! i remember I was one of the few saying it was too risky for her to speak about the election or the genocide in Gaza because she is in the middle of a very global tour that puts her in a VERY vulnerable position despite her great security detail...ultimately, if someone wants to commit an act of terror almost no level of security can truly stop them. It was also very clear to anyone with eyes and a functioning brain that she was obviously pro Kamala and will not vote Trump as she despises him and has made that opinion VERY known throughout the years. Additionally, Taylor literally surrounds herself with pro Palestinian people (Jack Antonoff, Gigi Hadid, the Haim sisters if I remember correctly etc....she even attended a comedy show for Gaza with ticket sales going to charity programs in Gaza. It was a VERY clear message about her position on this issue as well) yet poster after poster on here was attacking us or mocking us not understanding that Taylor truly has a very unique position in popular culture right now. The bigger the star the bigger the target...and when you are the biggest star on earth and on the biggest tour on earth you and your fans are truly the easiest and biggest targets. 

Baby this is not a group project. "She has friends who support Palestine so she must be one too!!!!" does not mean **** when you're silent yourself. 

Netanyahu is not assassinating Taylor Swift if she speaks up about the genocide. Yall just stay finding excuses for her silence to make yourselves feel better goddammit. 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

seeing it here and reading it in the politics thread, someone really needs to check the self entitled, one track minded opinions they spread around here  

4 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Baby this is not a group project. "She has friends who support Palestine so she must be one too!!!!" does not mean **** when you're silent yourself. 

Netanyahu is not assassinating Taylor Swift if she speaks up about the genocide. Yall just stay finding excuses for her silence to make yourselves feel better goddammit. 

Omg is this the same State of Grace user normally post in Taylor's album threads? What happened to you? I just hope you are not the same people, and just someone have similar name.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Why did he just post this now?

His internals must be bad. Polls released today had him leading in Iowa by 3. He won it by 10 in 2020. The pollster got the exact margin right in 2030 too.

This gives her an excuse to dump Brittany now. Trump is attacking Brittany's so called friend publicly and Brittany is saying nothing. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.