Trump on Truth Social: "I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT"

qurl

10 minutes ago, piotrert said:

the only thing that makes me feel calm about upcoming shows, is that taylor's team is smart. i'm sure they run all possible outcomes of this endorsement, and if they decided to proceed with it, it means they are sure everything will go safely.

I know the MAGA terrorists are DSM 5 diagnosable, but what gives me some calm, is if anyone lays a finger on the America's Pennsylvanian princess while in Florida or In the Midwest (Indianapolis), the election would be over.  

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• 19SLAYty9

• Achilles.

• byzantium

12 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

What would have prevented them some doing something before?

nothing, but this is just fuel to the fire. it's giving reasons to idiots who just needed one. 

This OTH meltdown is amusing :rip: He'd really fit on ATRL lmao

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

When is he gonna come out of Mommy's womb?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mariah4life said:

When is he gonna come out of Mommy's womb?

Is it too late for a post-birth abortion on the candidacy of an unwanted 78 year old crybaby?

Edited by Achilles.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

I can't believe someone so immature and juvenile was and is running for President. It's wild that someone so openly mean is actually liked by tens of millions of people 

Edited by HandsToMyself
  • Thanks 3

A month and a half until the election and he's beefing with a celebrity with 10 times the star power as him is so unserious, which ironically is what Kamala called him. Then at the same time, he's spewing hate about illegal (they aren't) immigrants eating pets. 

Kamala hit the head on the nail when she said "Donald Trump is unserious but voting for him has serious consequences" because we're actively living it and it's still September

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

if anything like that happens, i'd like to see all those ATRL users pestering her and criticising her to make an endorsement SHAMED. when swiffers were making posts explaining that it's risky for her to make a political stance when she has upcoming US shows and we've had a near terrorist attack at Vienna, it was infuriating to see those dummies dislike the posts and judge her for being silent. i hope nothing bad happens and there's no MAGA nonsense putting her or her fans life at risk. 

exactly! i remember I was one of the few saying it was too risky for her to speak about the election or the genocide in Gaza because she is in the middle of a very global tour that puts her in a VERY vulnerable position despite her great security detail...ultimately, if someone wants to commit an act of terror almost no level of security can truly stop them. It was also very clear to anyone with eyes and a functioning brain that she was obviously pro Kamala and will not vote Trump as she despises him and has made that opinion VERY known throughout the years. Additionally, Taylor literally surrounds herself with pro Palestinian people (Jack Antonoff, Gigi Hadid, the Haim sisters if I remember correctly etc....she even attended a comedy show for Gaza with ticket sales going to charity programs in Gaza. It was a VERY clear message about her position on this issue as well) yet poster after poster on here was attacking us or mocking us not understanding that Taylor truly has a very unique position in popular culture right now. The bigger the star the bigger the target...and when you are the biggest star on earth and on the biggest tour on earth you and your fans are truly the easiest and biggest targets. 

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

I just know he's SUFFERING, pathetic 78-year-old man-child.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

exactly! i remember I was one of the few saying it was too risky for her to speak about the election or the genocide in Gaza because she is in the middle of a very global tour that puts her in a VERY vulnerable position despite her great security detail...ultimately, if someone wants to commit an act of terror almost no level of security can truly stop them. It was also very clear to anyone with eyes and a functioning brain that she was obviously pro Kamala and will not vote Trump as she despises him and has made that opinion VERY known throughout the years. Additionally, Taylor literally surrounds herself with pro Palestinian people (Jack Antonoff, Gigi Hadid, the Haim sisters if I remember correctly etc....she even attended a comedy show for Gaza with ticket sales going to charity programs in Gaza. It was a VERY clear message about her position on this issue as well) yet poster after poster on here was attacking us or mocking us not understanding that Taylor truly has a very unique position in popular culture right now. The bigger the star the bigger the target...and when you are the biggest star on earth and on the biggest tour on earth you and your fans are truly the easiest and biggest targets. 

The Matty relationship and Brittany Mahomes friendship made people question her intentions and if she doesn't just use issues to look good (like a lot of people do unfortunately).

I do agree that for her own safety it was probably best if she didn't speak up.

Edited by Saintlor

The most powerful men on earth spewing hatred and threatening her with rape is so insane:rip: I can't believe she's still such a normal and nice person after all the sh*t she's gone through

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

From the campaign standpoint, this was an awful move because it both invalidates all those 'swifties for trumpf' losers that were somehow still trying even after the endorsement, and it gives credibility and importance to her endorsement and guarantees it'll be in the press longer.

The internals they got today must've been BAD :fan: Meth-A-Lago walls covered in ketchup rn :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.