• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• 19SLAYty9

• Achilles.

• byzantium

How long until the weirdo come in here trying to twist this against Taylor? Y'all know who that is 

• Like 1

And this is why is extreamly unfair to ask Taylor to make statements. People don't give a **** about what Gaga, Beyonce or Ariana have to say. But Taylor is turned in a target

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I would have never Taylor Swift would be the deciding factor in politics in 2024.

but nurse he is spiraling getting endorsements from Bryce Hall & Nikki Jam 

How could this possibly have been the move? What does he have to gain from this? 

let me accuse OTH of being trumpers now 

:WAP:

Ohhh…this tweet/screenshot is going to be used in stan culture for decades to come. Prepare to see it being reused for the rest of our lives.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

How long until the weirdo come in here trying to twist this against Taylor? Y'all know who that is 

hT45tW0.png

Suddenly I'm a Swiftie. Giving Delicate a stream or two as we speak.

spacer.png

In all seriousness, the MAGA troopers can be unhinged and wild, so I hope she can navigate whatever stems from this safely. America failed when they let this man go from random celebrity to a whole *ss political figure. His rants and the s*** he says would be kinda funny if he delivered it in Instagram stories from his basement Azealia style, but it gets dangerous with actual power and a group of unhinged truckers and suburban moms with baloney skin behind you.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Brandon the OTH would already be acting a ******* clown in here :bibliahh:

serving reveuse/Teen Spirit :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Just now, Ms. Togekiss said:

Brandon the OTH would already be acting a ******* clown in here :bibliahh:

Girl, Brandon was a fool

The weirdo I'm talking about is much worse. 

the only thing that makes me feel calm about upcoming shows, is that taylor's team is smart. i'm sure they run all possible outcomes of this endorsement, and if they decided to proceed with it, it means they are sure everything will go safely.

10 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

if anything like that happens, i'd like to see all those ATRL users pestering her and criticising her to make an endorsement SHAMED. when swiffers were making posts explaining that it's risky for her to make a political stance when she has upcoming US shows and we've had a near terrorist attack at Vienna, it was infuriating to see those dummies dislike the posts and judge her for being silent. i hope nothing bad happens and there's no MAGA nonsense putting her or her fans life at risk. 

What would have prevented them some doing something before?

6 minutes ago, piotrert said:

the only thing that makes me feel calm about upcoming shows, is that taylor's team is smart. i'm sure they run all possible outcomes of this endorsement, and if they decided to proceed with it, it means they are sure everything will go safely.

also if something happened to her or her fans, it would result in trump losing elections by a landslide 

Edited by piotrert

10 minutes ago, piotrert said:

I can't even imagine the security that is going to be in place (not that there isn't a ton already at Taylor's shows due to stalkers), especially since the CIA was involved in helping thwart the Vienna terror plot. Probably just as much as if a president was there, ironically enough :priceless:

Edited by Headlock

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.