• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• 19SLAYty9

• Achilles.

• byzantium

Just now, burninredhot said:

I'm honestly scared for her safety now :toofunny3: cuz this is his way of mobilizing the MAGA against her

If she cancels the Miami shows due to threats from his mob and publicly says it… he's over 

• Like 8

People were complaining her not getting involved and endorsing Kamala but now you can see why.

The trump side were waiting to drag her into this and make it a culture war. Now she has to deal with the maga crazies 

• Like 8

Just now, burninredhot said:

I'm honestly scared for her safety now :toofunny3: cuz this is his way of mobilizing the MAGA against her

Seriously thou, after watching what is happening in Springfield, Ohio, I just can't shake the feeling that something bad is gonna happen. These Trump Nazi cultists are extra unhinged right now.

• Thanks 3

ALL THIS SYMPATHY IS JST A KNIFE spacer.png

3 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

If she cancels the Miami shows due to threats from his mob and publicly says it… he's over 

Here's how we flip Florida. :foxaylove:

This is how Taylor should respond herself. "Invoking my name won't distract people from your support for abortion bans or your racist lies about Springfield." Just Streisand effect the **** out of these issues that will make him lose. 

• Like 12

Someone should alert the nuthouse cause he's on the loose again :keir: mind you he's like 100 beefing with the most successful artist 

Edited by NoOneDiesFromLove

I'm not a Taylor fan but I love that she's making Trump fume :dies: she deserves her 10s

• Like 1

Every artist releasing new music, after finding out Taylor is releasing a new variant the same week 

Edited by alexrex
  • Haha 12

I hope she's safe after this. A little perplexed that some of you as fans are making jokes about her haters enjoying this. It's much more serious and dangerous than someone disliking her music. Of course, I understand it's only a joke, but still.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.