Katy, Doechii & Dr. Luke's "I'm His, He's Mine" - serves N/A on Spotify Charts

TayDuaStan

The vanguard slot was such a waste. Should've given it to Linkin Park or something. At least they're still relevant and managed to make a successful comeback.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• STMG23

• MonsterNavy

• Bends

2 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

To be fair there's a MASSIVE difference between someone like Bruno Mars and Doechii when it comes to chart success, that's not really a good comparison.

I know that but coming from a fandom that claims gaga is a flop and katy is more successful than her , they would've sworn that any katy collab she will release would be bigger than dwas

VMA 2024 Video Vanguard Winner

VMA "Most iconic" performance 

Cannot chart a song on Spotify after including in her 10 minute medley. What an embarrassment. Should have given it to someone that actually deserves it.  :rip: 

Her album is truly gonna fulfil the prophecy and debut at #143. 

Edited by AdamRiver96
Grammar
  • Haha 11

I actually cannot believe how bad she's doing :deadbanana: She's had decent promo, multiple songs with videos, is putting out mainstream pop, and has a huge legacy. Wow.

Edited by Walk_Away21

1 hour ago, Gossip_Boy said:

The vanguard slot was such a waste. Should've given it to Linkin Park or something. At least they're still relevant and managed to make a successful comeback.

That's not a good thing considering who their new singer is :rip:

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Even after a VMAs performance? :rip:

yes cause the song isn't great :redface:

She was right when speaking at her Vegas residency — People who didn't love her during the last two eras certainly don't for this one either!

:lakitu:

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Gaia said:

It's not 2010 be all the way fr. VMA are not relevant to the GP. Just people online 

So…people…who…might stream a song? 

:coffee:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This collapse :rip: 

At least, she's STABLE there :clap3:

She and Dr. Luke truly deserve each other. Two rusty trash bins.  :heart2:

Edited by Ethereaaal

Yeah this era is 100% over. She should fire all her team, change labels and start from scratch and maybeeee she might have another hit. 

3 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Yeah this era is 100% over. She should fire all her team, change labels and start from scratch and maybeeee she might have another hit. 

She'll be 40 next month. The likelihood of her having another hit are dwindling with each passing day.

spacer.png

I just know certain members must be shaking in shambles seeing a certain someone not only at #1, but also reaching a new peak in streams the very same day their fave is locked OUT of the Top 200.

NtSazPV.gif

And they can't even claim the "solo!!1!" narrative this time.

09525-C7-D-014-A-4711-B624-50-C0-D2-B1-D

• Haha 1

The fact that she's decreasing with each release means even her small fanbase is being turned off by everything she's doing. :priceless:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.