Katy, Doechii & Dr. Luke's "I'm His, He's Mine" - serves N/A on Spotify Charts

TayDuaStan

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, Komet said:

Why tho, wasn't the consensus that was one of the few good things about the era :dies:

something about performing faux lesbianism for the straight male gaze

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• STMG23

• MonsterNavy

• Bends

On 9/15/2024 at 1:20 PM, ifeelitboy said:

Even WOMAN'S WORLD didn't get the playlisting support and no TTH this era. Tate's got more playlisting suppprt than Katy, that's not acceptable. I hate her team. And not to mention how much playlisting support that The Weeknd got.

Her team only secured & money on radio plays for WW which is stupid. We're in a streaming era. Playlisting is way more important than Radios. 

On 9/15/2024 at 1:38 PM, ifeelitboy said:

Updated & correction: Tate's got 106m playlisting on Spotify. 

Meanwhile, Katy's got 34m playlisting on Spotify. 

Tate has come back off multiple minor to big hits. 

Greedy wasn't playlisted until it rose organically. 

That's how this works. If WW started getting good streams then the label would have invested to give it a boost. 

Katy hasn't had a hit since NRO so there's no point Capitol playlisting her until they can be sure, 

12 hours ago, SLIME said:

My roommate is loving this song, bopping all around the house and it makes me feel like I'm living in a different universe.

Your roommate is a bi tch 

• Haha 6

12 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I came across the first part of that douche girl on twitter and was like "oh that sounds okay" but then i saw tity perrys face and closed immediately. She is not even getting a TWITTER VIEW from me. 

idk who douchiee is but she can f off too. Idc if she is talented or good. Learn saying no and choose quality over quantity. 

The music is DISGUSTING and katy perry is the MOST hated artist out there. 

this dumb bi tch would also mention things like karma like DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW KARMA WORKS?? :isudumblmao:

You might need to log off the internet for a minute. This is unhinged :rip: Let's actually speak on women like they're human beings and not referring to them as Douche, like what??

I do agree that Doechii should've said no to the collab, but I understand the exposure and versatility she displayed on this track will help her, since she is the shining moment. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

6 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

You might need to log off the internet for a minute. This is unhinged :rip: Let's actually speak on women like they're human beings and not referring to them as Douche, like what??

I do agree that Doechii should've said no to the collab, but I understand the exposure and versatility she displayed on this track will help her, since she is the shining moment. 

Girl that is the BEST POST OF ALL TIME and everyone who says something nasty about tity perry is a candidate. 

anyone who has something positive to say about brainless perry WHO IS WORKING WITH A MAN WHO RAPED HER FRIEND should be banned from this website.

she is evil as F idgaf 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

15 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I came across the first part of that douche girl on twitter and was like "oh that sounds okay" but then i saw tity perrys face and closed immediately. She is not even getting a TWITTER VIEW from me. 

idk who douchiee is but she can f off too. Idc if she is talented or good. Learn saying no and choose quality over quantity. 

The music is DISGUSTING and katy perry is the MOST hated artist out there. 

this dumb bi tch would also mention things like karma like DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW KARMA WORKS?? :isudumblmao:

:bibliahh:drag ha! 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

It's a serve no matter what. song, video, and performance. 

spacer.png

Aren't you guys tired of being edgelords? If the goal is to look unbothered trust me it's not working :)

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Men are being called "douche" all the time and nobody act as if they're not treated as human beings so why can't we do the same with women? That's not the "feminist" moment you seem to think it is :rip:

• Thanks 3

13 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

It's a serve no matter what. song, video, and performance. 

spacer.png

It's definitely serving viral ATRL sensation, it most definitely is

:ryan3:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

something about performing faux lesbianism for the straight male gaze

That's SO katy :cm:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

iTunes: #133 (-45)

Tuesday effect :clap3:

iTunes: #200 (-67)

Wednesday effect :clap3:

Unfortunately this might be the last update :'(

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Almighty Gaga said:

What about Spotify ? 

55 minutes ago, Wewee said:

What about Spotify ? 

It's a swedish streaming service for music and podcasts 

Via Wikipedia

:bird:

• Haha 14

1 hour ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Rest in piss...

• Haha 5

On 9/13/2024 at 2:26 PM, TayDuaStan said:

I guess sometimes things are really over.

1 hour ago, Bends said:

Rest in piss...

56-BFB145-B848-467-E-85-D5-5-F2-BAA85-FD

• Haha 1

at least it was a #1 iTunes hit in Micronesia

2 hours ago, kellebrity98 said:

at least it was a #1 iTunes hit in Micronesia

Micronesian Microsuccess, but better than nothing, allegedly 

:ryan3:

12 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Girl that is the BEST POST OF ALL TIME and everyone who says something nasty about tity perry is a candidate. 

anyone who has something positive to say about brainless perry WHO IS WORKING WITH A MAN WHO RAPED HER FRIEND should be banned from this website.

she is evil as F idgaf 

I never said anything positive about Katy Perry? My main concern was about Doechii and the way you're addressing these women. IDK what your gender identity is but calling her "Tity Perry" as a drag in 2024 is beyond childish and misogynistic.

She is not evil as F. You act like she did the sexual assault herself. She's just heartless & a flop. She's allowed to be those things without resorting to asinine attacks at her breasts (?)

8 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

Men are being called "douche" all the time and nobody act as if they're not treated as human beings so why can't we do the same with women? That's not the "feminist" moment you seem to think it is :rip:

Men are being called douche all the time by who exactly? Other men. Exactly. If you're not level headed enough to see the power imbalance between men and women and how that includes GAY men, then I can't help you.

I'm not trying to have a feminine moment at all, and even if I was, would that be so wrong? Stop referring to women who are literally just trying to get ahead in their career without a lot of autonomy in their career as leeches. Doechii has for sure made some questionable decisions in her career (working with Kodak Black for one), but it's part of the game sadly. Call her a ladder climber with 0 integrity, fine, but you don't need to resort to calling her a douche in a derogatory manner. 

What are the chances of the Spotify #1 song oustreaming the whole album

1 hour ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

I never said anything positive about Katy Perry? My main concern was about Doechii and the way you're addressing these women. IDK what your gender identity is but calling her "Tity Perry" as a drag in 2024 is beyond childish and misogynistic.

She is not evil as F. You act like she did the sexual assault herself. She's just heartless & a flop. She's allowed to be those things without resorting to asinine attacks at her breasts (?)

Men are being called douche all the time by who exactly? Other men. Exactly. If you're not level headed enough to see the power imbalance between men and women and how that includes GAY men, then I can't help you.

I'm not trying to have a feminine moment at all, and even if I was, would that be so wrong? Stop referring to women who are literally just trying to get ahead in their career without a lot of autonomy in their career as leeches. Doechii has for sure made some questionable decisions in her career (working with Kodak Black for one), but it's part of the game sadly. Call her a ladder climber with 0 integrity, fine, but you don't need to resort to calling her a douche in a derogatory manner. 

Wtf is all of this? What am i supposed to call her? Pen is perry? She has T!TS* 

Spoiler

Which she put in our mouths through our television for most of her career

She will be tity for EVER. You can have your woke discussion on twatter 

Edited by Funnyfatty

1 hour ago, EndofASadMovie said:

What are the chances of the Spotify #1 song oustreaming the whole album

A guarantee.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.