Katy, Doechii & Dr. Luke's "I'm His, He's Mine" - serves N/A on Spotify Charts

TayDuaStan

Extremely stable which is a Very good sign.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• STMG23

• MonsterNavy

• Bends

1 minute ago, Bends said:

5th day: Little steps to success. 

iTunes: #88 (+1)

US radio: 4 spins (+4), 0.015 (+0.015)

Spotify: +0.015M

YouTube: 1.8M (+0.2M)

Monday effect. :clap3:

extremely stable (a very good sign) :clap3:

On 9/16/2024 at 9:59 PM, Elementary said:

Listen to the original song she's sampling from. That IS the bop and has no business being dragged down into this mess. 

I just did. And Katy's version is so much better. 

It's a shame because IHHM deserves at least a week or two in the Top 10.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 7

I lowkey was expecting the 143 singles to sound like Espresso. It just felt like something I exptected Dr. Luke to do since he has a reputation for doing stuff like that(aka "borrowing" heavily from popular songs). I wish he would have been shamless and made a whole Short N' Sweet copycat album.

Edited by Junipero

3 hours ago, Junipero said:

I lowkey was expecting the 143 singles to sound like Espresso. It just felt like something I exptected Dr. Luke to do since he has a reputation for doing stuff like that(aka "borrowing" heavily from popular songs). I wish he would have been shamless and made a whole Short N' Sweet copycat album.

Considering the fact that Katy made music like that most of her career, you'd think 2024 would've been the perfect moment to come back with that kind of sound. Instead she came back with the most uninspired sound imaginable, every 143 song so far sounds like 2014 rejects from the vault.

Imagine if she came back with NRO now, it would've smashed for sure. The pop landscape was very different in 2019, that's why it wasn't as successful as it could've been back then. Timing is important in pop music and Katy lost that sense of timing long ago :rip:

• Thanks 8

• ATRL Moderator

The VMA performance of this is getting dragged on Tik Tok

• Haha 5

YouTube: 1.9M (+0.1M)

She needs 1829 years to gain 4B views of "Dark Horse".

• Haha 12

Katy's strategy is to go back to being Katy Hudson. She'll soon release a Christian album, and will start her career all over again. A reverse warholian experience.

20240916-074322.gif

Edited by RandomHooker
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

The VMA performance of this is getting dragged on Tik Tok

Why tho, wasn't the consensus that was one of the few good things about the era :dies:

20 hours ago, Bends said:

US radio: 4 spins (+4), 0.015 (+0.015)

Not 4 spins :dies:

I came across the first part of that douche girl on twitter and was like "oh that sounds okay" but then i saw tity perrys face and closed immediately. She is not even getting a TWITTER VIEW from me. 

idk who douchiee is but she can f off too. Idc if she is talented or good. Learn saying no and choose quality over quantity. 

The music is DISGUSTING and katy perry is the MOST hated artist out there. 

this dumb bi tch would also mention things like karma like DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW KARMA WORKS?? :isudumblmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

My roommate is loving this song, bopping all around the house and it makes me feel like I'm living in a different universe.

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.