Katy, Doechii & Dr. Luke's "I'm His, He's Mine" - serves N/A on Spotify Charts

TayDuaStan

13 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I know iheartradio is a hellish conglomerate that controls like the entire USA radio play, but there wasn't even one random local college station that gave this a single spin? omg :deadbanana2:

I heard Unconditionally and Dark Horse at the grocery store and then the gym today. I CAN'T. :deadbanana4:

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• STMG23

• MonsterNavy

• Bends

44 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Weird! The song is catchy as hell and the video is amazing. America needs to wake up.

America (and the world) right now: mummy-klaris.gif

On 9/13/2024 at 4:09 PM, perfectillusion204 said:

Y'all are so dumb. This song was released midnight LOCALLY. The previous singles were released GLOBALLY at 6pm EST and 7pm EST. Spotify counter tracking refreshes at 8pm EST.

Songs released locally will always have smaller numbers, because most people aren't staying up till midnight to listen to it, and it's not released in the US yet until the next tracking day.

The aggression and delusion in this post is still hilarious :deadbanana2: 

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

If she doesn't outsell Paris Hilton… I- :skull:

Paris is a graduate of the elite Bad Bitсh Academy when Katie just graduated from Clown School. These are different values.

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Bends said:

Paris is a graduate of the elite Bad Bitсh Academy when Katie just graduated from Clown School. These are different values.

Kady already GRADUATED? jaw-drop-katy-perry.gif

5 hours ago, freshoutthebuffet said:

Katy flopping and getting dragged all over the internet and do you see her or her fans melting down or coming up with conspiracy theories? Nope

I must have imagined the tweets about how Katy was contractually obliged to work with Lukasz then :coffee2:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, STMG23 said:

Kady already GRADUATED? jaw-drop-katy-perry.gif

Yes, her master thesis paper is 143, where she will prove that she has learned all the lessons during these 4 years of study (2020-2024).

• Haha 9

17 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

589,266(-138,994)

Stable sign, good is which extremely very a :clap3:

• Haha 10

9 hours ago, freshoutthebuffet said:

Katy flopping and getting dragged all over the internet and do you see her or her fans melting down or coming up with conspiracy theories? Nope

...they're doing exactly that, what the hell are you talking about? :rip:

5 hours ago, Bends said:

Oh please, Paris is a talentless hack with terrible music, let's not act as if she's better than Katy :rip:

I'm on the anti-Katy train too but let's not be completely delusional now :rip:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bends said:

5th day: Debuts on US Pop with 4 spins and 0.015 AI :clap3:

Smasha!

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

Oh please, Paris is a talentless hack with terrible music, let's not act as if she's better than Katy :rip:

Yeah, you are right, none of the two is better than the other :coffee2:

3 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

At least Paris is iconic and is fondly remembered as a novelty of the 2000s pop culture scene. She's also a billionaire.

Katy on the other hand makes blackface shoes

1 hour ago, Bends said:

Rise up IHHM rise, this is the beginning :clap3:

• Haha 1

I have no words

She played her cards so, so wrong. To think that so many of us thought this was going to be her comeback moment

The best thing I can hope for at this stage is a quick follow up with something much much better. But after her intense backlash and depression we got Smile, and after motherhood we're getting this :toofunny2:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bends said:

and they said Godty's over

IMG_6480.gif

10 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I heard Unconditionally and Dark Horse at the grocery store and then the gym today. I CAN'T. :deadbanana4:

she's been reduced to supermarket and elevator music. lol

Not bad for a throwback act x

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's a shame this will be the worst flop of all the singles, since it's by far the best one. I actually think this could've been a moderate hit as the lead single, even with the Dr. L credit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I honestly think the album will debut in the top 10 based on pure sales (yes she has some of those, even if it's not a lot) and her name alone. But it's gonna freefall out of the BB200 after 2 weeks at best, mark my words :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.