• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• STMG23

• MonsterNavy

• Bends

19 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

not even one radio spin? :skull:

No, but "Waking Up In Vegas (2009)" got 4 spins yesterday.

Edited by Bends
  • Like 1
  • Haha 13

17 minutes ago, Bends said:

Waking Up in Vegas is one of her best songs, radio having taste :clap3:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Elementary said:

This era has redefined the meaning of flopping. Not even Bionic got this amount of public lashings and stan ridicule. 

The fact that this is doing worse than Bionic is insane.

• Haha 9

On 9/15/2024 at 9:15 AM, Nefertiti0 said:

Day 2: 728,260(-281,987)

What's the update for today? It's staying stable?

Why do I imagine meetings with the label as a Little Britain sketch with Katy as the Prime Minister, the execs as some guests and a fan as Sebastian defending Katy sassy af

oVkxLb.gif

20 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

589,266(-138,994)

There are no limits for Legend K :clap3:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Bends said:

as it SHOULD :clap3: one of her best and one of the peaks of the pop-rock genre :clap3:

Katy flopping and getting dragged all over the internet and do you see her or her fans melting down or coming up with conspiracy theories? Nope

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

6 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

I know there's really a sunday effect but its still sending me :ahh: 

WE WILL RISE TOMORROW,

KEEP STREAMING THIS BOP!

What a pity. The song is a bop and the video is so good, so creative and she actually serve KPSex, not like that try hard mess Woman World. She really fumble with that choice, a Meth! level of sabotage but even worst cause she doesnt have the fanbase to recover. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, chiliam said:

What a pity. The song is a bop and the video is so good, so creative and she actually serve KPSex, not like that try hard mess Woman World. She really fumble with that choice, a Meth! level of sabotage but even worst cause she doesnt have the fanbase to recover. 

Listen to the original song she's sampling from. That IS the bop and has no business being dragged down into this mess. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Bends said:

4th day: +0.1M on YT. :rip:

I know YouTube is peaked in 2019, but she went from the record-breaking 4 billion views to barely gain 0.5 million daily updates is just inconceivable. 

:deadbanana: Big, big promo and less than 100k people watching this. This is almost unbelievable. I know we talk a lot about her buying likes and interactions, but this seems like someone is paying people to ignore her at this point. :rip:

• Haha 3

Not gonna lie I forgot she has an album coming out this week. I'm still surprised how uninspired the music feels. Madonna created ROL after she gave birth. Katy went the complete opposite way and decided to create her most generic and uninspired body of work. It's really weird that after Witness she didn't pivot towards making different kinds of music like Gaga did after ARTPOP had mixed reviews. That's the only way to go if you want to prove to your audience you're more than a one trick phony and prove yourself as a versatile artist. 

1 hour ago, freshoutthebuffet said:

Katy flopping and getting dragged all over the internet and do you see her or her fans melting down or coming up with conspiracy theories? Nope

Well, after 7 year of conspiracies and all of them proven to be wrong time after time, there's nothing left to cling to s:wan:

• Haha 2

Weird! The song is catchy as hell and the video is amazing. America needs to wake up.

• Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, freshoutthebuffet said:

Well they can't use the "she needs to grow her hair out, be more sexy, leave American Idol, go back to Dr. Luke to make hits" conspiracy theories anymore, so what do they have left? :celestial5:

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.