Hot 100 09/21/2024 final predictions:Linkin Park #22,Gaga & Bruno #4,Miles on it #15

Sweetestsecret

19 minutes ago, Green said:

I had some help and Espresso peaked and the closest competition Die with a smile is 70 points away :rip: 

Shaboozey is coming for Nas Maraj's record before Mariah at this point :rip: 

I think the US record is safe. A Bar Song can't get to 19 weeks here until November. If it comes to it, Thriller will finally go to #1 this year since Halloween is on a Thursday.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sweetestsecret

• fridayteenage

• pride4jc1222

• JoeAg

• ATRL Moderator

Espresso not being able to get past #3 is ridiculous

Should have been a multi-week #1

• Confused 1

Espresso being the lowest peaking song of Sabrina's singles this era :rip:

On 9/11/2024 at 1:46 PM, pride4jc1222 said:

I think DWaS can get to #1 on the Hot 100 in 2-3 weeks, but I think Abel's new song is probably the last hope to prevent ABS from setting the Canada record. If it doesn't reach #1 there, the gap is still big, and I don't see DWaS (or any other song) getting to #1 in Canada before ABS locks down 20 weeks.

DWAS will likely go #1 on the week of the Joker 2 film release (the week of october 4th). Gaga will be everywhere in media so her discography will likely get a general boost plus radio will be a lot higher (hopefully)

On 9/12/2024 at 1:44 AM, Sweetestsecret said:

Espresso being the lowest peaking song of Sabrina's singles this era :rip:

It's giving Style is the 9th biggest peaking single of 1989 era 

2 minutes ago, naval23 said:

It's giving Style is the 9th biggest peaking single of 1989 era 

I raise you this: 

This one only peaked at #7, but ended up being the biggest hit of an album that produced 5 #1 hits.

hi can someone explain to me what flamebait is? I was warned about something I posted in this thread and I GENUINELY have no idea what caused me to be warned. i'm so sorry, I feel really bad, but I'm also confused :ryan2:

40 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

hi can someone explain to me what flamebait is? I was warned about something I posted in this thread and I GENUINELY have no idea what caused me to be warned. i'm so sorry, I feel really bad, but I'm also confused :ryan2:

It is a message with a clear intention to create controversy and/or anger (flame).-- In any case, speak your truth.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ger said:

It is a message with a clear intention to create controversy and/or anger (flame).-- In any case, speak your truth.

mess cause I wasn't trying to anger I was genuinely curious as to why what I said was wrong :deadbanana4: thanks for letting me know though :gaycat2:

10 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

mess cause I wasn't trying to anger I was genuinely curious as to why what I said was wrong :deadbanana4: thanks for letting me know though :gaycat2:

Wait, I just saw the post you're refering to, and I don't see any issue, it's a harmless post. :rip: 

• Like 1

On 9/8/2024 at 3:47 AM, swifthino said:

yeah, bar song, IDSH, lose control and not like us need to GO

Reveal hidden contents

and lowkey espresso but not before it goes #1:gaycat4:

Agreed on Lose Control and the country songs... but Not Like Us is the pop culture event of the year. And get ready for it to have a second chart run after the Super Bowl :sistrens:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JoeAg said:

There was nothing wrong with your post, people are just ******* or you have an OJH.

• Like 1

Espresso, despite not going #1, feels way bigger than almost every single #1 released this year. :rip: 

5 hours ago, Ger said:

Wait, I just saw the post you're refering to, and I don't see any issue, it's a harmless post. :rip: 

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

There was nothing wrong with your post, people are just ******* or you have an OJH.

ugh yeah thanks y'all, I didn't think there was anything wrong either :cries: i'm thinking maybe whoever reported me just doesn't know how I talk on here sometimes? cause I feel like SOME of y'all know my personality by now and know I'm just a goofball but idk maybe some are newer and don't recognize the way I talk or something!

17 hours ago, Mezik said:

Espresso, despite not going #1, feels way bigger than almost every single #1 released this year. :rip: 

Not really

• Like 1

top 10 weeks for espresso, and long lived #1 songs dropped this year:

espresso 20+

too sweet 19

bar song 19+

not like Us 18+

I had some help 17+

please please please 13+

Spotify top 10 weeks:

espresso 21

bar song 19

had some help 18

not like Us 16

please please please 14

too sweet 13

On 9/14/2024 at 2:24 AM, Mezik said:

Beautiful Things is the biggest non #1 hit for this year (Billboard & Global IFPI)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

top 10 weeks for espresso, and long lived #1 songs dropped this year:

espresso 20+

too sweet 19

bar song 19+

not like Us 18+

I had some help 17+

please please please 13+

Spotify top 10 weeks:

espresso 21

bar song 19

had some help 18

not like Us 16

please please please 14

too sweet 13

:celestial5:  very impressive longevity for these !    How about top Hot 100 #1's for the year ?