• Iceland

• Kimmo

• JoeAg

• 4th Time Around

taylor swift

bjork

Edited by Dante

16 hours ago, Scandalous said:

the ballad icons like Mariah, Whitney, Celine… i don't necessarily DISlike them and each have some great songs but their albums are too boring for my taste

i'll say Bjork too. i've listened to most of her discog and appreciate her music but outside of a few songs it's just too left field to be something i listen to regularly 

i agree with Billie too. again i don't hate anything of hers but i don't really get the huge appeal. she's at her best when she does experimental bops but her albums end up being half ballads

Thinking Mariah was only or even primarily ballads is wild. Or comparing her top tier discography to….Celine and Whitney. 

this website is so strange sometimes. 

• Thanks 1

Billie - Don't like her style of singing. I hate when people refuse to open their mouths to sing, especially when I Know they can sing. I do like What Was I Made For? Where it works however

Charli XCX - I find her tone annoying and her music noisy 

Bjork - Her music is just... it doesn't click for me. a bunch of sounds clashing together 

fka twigs - hate her style of singing 

Lana Del Rey - It all sounds the same to me. Very one note and dreary. Very... 1965 Housewife.  I do like Video Games and Born To Die  

Adele

Taylor Swift 

Frank Ocean

Billie Eilish

Edited by Beyondslay

Lana, Renee Rapp. That's pretty much it, I tend to enjoy every single female pop singer.

Taylor after Reputa is a STRUGGLE. Never connected with her music ever after. 

Never connected eith Mariah's songs either. Too slow and chill. Despite the fact she's probably one of the most gifted songwriters and singers.

Lana and Billie. Now don't get me wrong I like some of their stuff but I really tried. Especially with Lana

Bjork. I just hate her voice. If someone with a different vocal tone sang her songs I'd probably be a huge fan. Love her personality though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.