• Infernal Paradise

• B-Luke

• Bojana

• cyberraga

UK and Ireland what's happening ? 

You better pull your **** together!

It's stable and numbers look good 

12 minutes ago, UnRayuki said:

The thing is that continental Europe is stanning in AM, even UK is supporting more on AM

AM is much bigger in the US than in the UK though. It's not completely irrelevant but it's like ten percent of the market for music consumption where as Spotify is fifty percent. That's different to the US where AM is still smaller than Spotify but not massively so. I'm pretty sure it's the same for most of Europe, Spotify dominates and AM lags behind it and even behind Amazon music. 

An American and an Australian hit :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

AM is much bigger in the US than in the UK though. It's not completely irrelevant but it's like ten percent of the market for music consumption where as Spotify is fifty percent. That's different to the US where AM is still smaller than Spotify but not massively so. I'm pretty sure it's the same for most of Europe, Spotify dominates and AM lags behind it and even behind Amazon music. 

Yep, AM should be like a 20% of the market here in my country (Spain) yet it's weird that same country is showing that big difference between Spotify and AM. Maybe the difference wouldn't be that big if we could have spotify numbers only for premium accounts.

• Like 1

Wow this monumental flop! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bjorn said:

No need for a new thread. There's already the streaming one. 

:clack:

And we look forward to seeing you in all of them 

:clack:

• Haha 5

Blastoise behaviour. Go for it, Gaga. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

tanking in Italy, though. Do they not claim Gaga?
image.png

This and France are especially shocking to me.. most of her loyal fans are from there :campfire:

stable :clap3:

you know it's doing pretty good bc this thread's not that even long yet :ahh:

• Haha 2

These are not a flop but with Bruno on the track I expected more. The soccer moms LOVE him. This will probably be a cute lingering hit in the top 40s as it plays on AC radio for months, but not the smash some predicted.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

These are not a flop but with Bruno on the track I expected more. The soccer moms LOVE him. This will probably be a cute lingering hit in the top 40s as it plays on AC radio for months, but not the smash some predicted.

his songs are always growers and this is, at least so far, looking like that :bird:

10 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

His smashes did not smash out of the gate tho. 

OT: :clap3:

extremely sign which is a good stable

• Haha 1

So it lost streams if you account for those xtra 5 hours that everyone was complaining about yesterday.

I predict this is going to climb to #1 in the fall 

This being #9 on Apple Music US, #13 on Apple Music Australia and #28 on Apple Music Canada... All new peaks reached today. Oh we might have a hit

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I mean they have to know the song is out first... it's been two days. They're taking care of their children during the weekend. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, spree said:

So it lost streams if you account for those xtra 5 hours that everyone was complaining about yesterday.

i think you should change your avi or go out from every gaga thread it's your choice. 

143.thumb.jpg.467447020c7c49044ac18b1ba1

#7 on AM U.S now :bird:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

idk we will see if the soccer moms and the GP will get on board, there's a radio deal for AC tomorrow and pop on Tuesday

Here in Italy we are listening to only to Summer hit Song (mostly Italians) till September 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.