HDD: Taylor Swift 13x #1 73k, Chappell Roan #4 54k, Charli #9 41k, Ice Spice #34 20k

Renan90

Taylor really needs to drop a solo version of The Anthology with 2-3 new good tracks

Cut TTPD off

That would smash harder and the critics will love it for sure

• Confused 1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• Popboi.

• Feanor

• Brikenbur

Chappel organically top4. She will probably be quiet untill it organically reaches #1 too

13 minutes ago, StayFrosty said:

4 --> 12

I did NOT expect that drop for Zack :deadvision:

He's predicted at no 3 and 12

TTPD clocking 13 weeks :clap3: But its streaming number is already below Morgan's :chick1:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Seems like those Manuscript Deluxe Limited Edition CD's are starting to loose their weight up against the inevitable decline in SPS numbers :camping:  

The album came out in April, it's about to be August, give it up girl :deadbanana4:

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Taylor :clap3:

9 minutes ago, Headlock said:

The album came out in April, it's about to be August, give it up girl :deadbanana4:

When you put it like that, and she was #1 the entire time sans 2 weeks :suburban:

• Like 8

But ATRL keeps telling me Taylor is over? 

46 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Seems like those Manuscript Deluxe Limited Edition CD's are starting to loose their weight up against the inevitable decline in SPS numbers :camping:  

Gurl the album has sold more than 5M units in the US in 13 weeks, of course it has to decline at some point. Stop embarrasing yourself

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

The way ATRL always loses when it comes to Taylor. :rofl:

16 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

When you put it like that, and she was #1 the entire time sans 2 weeks :suburban:

The album is massive. People are just not getting it because it probably found a whole different audience than what most of ATRL is. It will probably surpass Midnights in total copies by next year

CHAPPELL ROAN NUMBER FOUR HOLY ****! I'm so happy for her!

Also the TTPD resurgence is amazing. A 13th #1 is so impressive, even if it's not consecutive.

• Like 3

Her first thirteen-week number-one album, what a re-peak :gaycat:

• Like 10

I remember last year when I said people need to stop hyping Taylor as the next Madonna, and thought they were over exaggerating…. But boy was I wrong:rip:

She is easily the biggest thing since Madonna. Holy ****. She just keeps getting bigger

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

How did she go back to #1? An OTH told me the album would fall to 7 this week.... What the hell happened here? 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Am I misunderstanding the point you're trying to make? She's literally number 1 for a thirteenth week :deadbanana2:

apparently! :giraffe:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

How did she go back to #1? An OTH told me the album would fall to 7 this week.... What the hell happened here? 

Well, you see, her downfall was so big she looped back to #1. She's THAT over. 🤧

• Haha 9

Just as I feared.. TTPD streeams already below that Morgan album, I can't :rip:

• Haha 2

It's time to pull some variants queens 

15 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

B-But nobody's playing But Daddy I Love Him at a nightclub so her career is over.

Chappell really should fight for #1-#3 soon, feels like with the right extra push she could get there

1 minute ago, dbaby said:

Chappell really should fight for #1-#3 soon, feels like with the right extra push she could get there

When she has a feasible chance for #1 her team instead prioritized... Europe making 3 new vinyl variants, a cassette and a vinyl repress only for them :suburban:

Edited by Popboi.
  • Haha 1

ATRL told me TTPD is free-falling. What happened? :suburban:

2 hours ago, Brikenbur said:

2024 pop girls' albums 15th week:

TTPD - #1(+3)

ES - #23 (-4)

CC - #51(-41)

She seems to be doing just fine :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not Morgan about to outdo Taylor. Maybe HE is the music industry after all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 5