The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_504262136.jpeg

17. Red

Saviours (11s): Solaria, LovaticSwiftie

Stans (10s): pinkbowvintage, FolkLover1989, chosensparkles, TaylenaStan, The Music Industry, Dear Reader, Forever Winter, KillingYourCareer, Soobin, Michael196, heckinglovato, Tusk, MidnightsAtPeace, 4Real, Namigo, 305, Bussea, Swirl900, My Tears Ricochet, Kyle-x, jacklovesyou1, yourfaveisaflop, DevilsRollTheDice, fridayteenage, NEX, Live To Tell, sanzo, folkloreking, chosensparkles, reputation1989, Gorjesspazze9, AbeHicks, Miles., liam13, Supernatural, Mocha, roso, BOAZ, Hooker Barbie, twoheadlightshine, sparrowblue, Bartender, Don, K$Ellie, Teen Spirit

Admirers (9s): Velvet Night, wastedpotential, Peroxide, skizzo, Theluckyone, Vespertine, PerfectSacrifice, Sad Beautiful Tragic, burninredhot, modern thing, Catch22, holyground13, ellis-bell, Quicksand, Kyungsoowift, PoisonedIvy, Sanguine, Bindi, NewStanner, Ms. Togekiss, djcalpal, beagle, idkwiam, tb6591, 1989, CamiloPg_, Arrows, Riverbank, LastKiss, gagacasanova, D-@-N, Enrique523, AshleyLovescats887, Uncatena, iamanearthling, halcyonday, jacobhalkohit, frankvert, Venice B, Feanor, Støned, Great Username, LVP, GuyNextDoor, americanlife, Nein, Ger.vaz, Holy Ground, Strawberry Bubble, brokee, SleepingTigers, enchanted0, chiliam, greeneyedsoul, Bosque, By the Water

Haters (1s): Safe&Sound, Taylor fanboy

Saboteurs (0s): Prismee

Comments

reputation1989

10 - "Tempted to give an 11 after the perfect Taylor's Version."

sparrowblue

10 - "Great metaphors beautiful metaphors."

Forever Winter

10 - "Electric guitar EXCELLENCE. Already loved the original but this got a massive upgrade with TV. If you've never played this on blast in the car, you are missing out."

The Music Industry

10 - "Red is absolute perfection. An impeccable blend of pop, rock and country, and Taylor's Version makes the song hit even harder. The lyrical craftsmanship and her use of similes and metaphors on Red is superior to almost any songs pre-folklore, and the instrumental arrangement turns it into a song you just can't help but go back to again and again. Thank you Lord for giving us this gem! :clap3:"

wastedpotential

9.7 - "I have never and will never get over the live performance of this hymn at that Harvey Mudd one off concert. If you know, you know. I have mixed thoughts about the maserati lyric and the crossword lyric but this is my country and I am PROUD to reprsent it when I need to! I think we have conclusive proof that Lord wasn't the one to go after Olivia for Deja Vu (I'm telling y'all it was hipgnosis or whoever Jack sold to) because if She was that litigious, Her name would be FIRST on the songwriting credits of miss Hall-C's Colors. You know, I truly believe one of the best kinds of songs are ripoffs of great songs, because when they're done right, they take all the best aspects of the original and amplify them!"

By the Water

9 - "Another classic with an even better TV."

Where are you now?

8.2 - "The RED promo single rollout was such an exciting time to be alive."

blown away

8 - "I stanned this song hard back in the day, but it has lost some of its shine over the years."

wehavetostan

7.5 - "The only thing wrong with the song is the vocal effect on 'red.'"

Achilles.

4 - "This song has its moments (mostly in the bridge), but it's one of those rare moments where I might prefer the production to the lyrics. Super generically written with too many mixed metaphors."

Safe&Sound

1 - "Embarrassing lyrics."

• Like 1

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

1 minute ago, NewStanner said:

Please not You Belong With God :dancehall3:

I don't think people would call it a 'perfect TV' :suburban:

• Haha 4

hold AWN inbRED above Godly as Saint????!?!?!

Her best title track :clap3:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Red is an amazing song and I gave it a high rating, but even I think it's not worthy of the top 20 :rip:

• Like 3

chile i should've given #that middery a 0

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

17. Red

Stans (10s): pinkbowvintage, FolkLover1989, chosensparkles, TaylenaStan, The Music Industry, Dear Reader, Forever Winter, KillingYourCareer, Soobin, Michael196, heckinglovato, Tusk, MidnightsAtPeace, 4Real, Namigo, 305, Bussea, Swirl900, My Tears Ricochet, Kyle-x, jacklovesyou1, yourfaveisaflop, DevilsRollTheDice, fridayteenage, NEX, Live To Tell, sanzo, folkloreking, chosensparkles, reputation1989, Gorjesspazze9, AbeHicks, Miles., liam13, Supernatural, Mocha, roso, BOAZ, Hooker Barbie, twoheadlightshine, sparrowblue, Bartender, Don, K$Ellie, Teen Spirit

Admirers (9s): Velvet Night, wastedpotential, Peroxide, skizzo, Theluckyone, Vespertine, PerfectSacrifice, Sad Beautiful Tragic, burninredhot, modern thing, Catch22, holyground13, ellis-bell, Quicksand, Kyungsoowift, PoisonedIvy, Sanguine, Bindi, NewStanner, Ms. Togekiss, djcalpal, beagle, idkwiam, tb6591, 1989, CamiloPg_, Arrows, Riverbank, LastKiss, gagacasanova, D-@-N, Enrique523, AshleyLovescats887, Uncatena, iamanearthling, halcyonday, jacobhalkohit, frankvert, Venice B, Feanor, Støned, Great Username, LVP, GuyNextDoor, americanlife, Nein, Ger.vaz, Holy Ground, Strawberry Bubble, brokee, SleepingTigers, enchanted0, chiliam, greeneyedsoul, Bosque, By the Water

Comments

reputation1989

sparrowblue

Forever Winter

10 - "Electric guitar EXCELLENCE. Already loved the original but this got a massive upgrade with TV. If you've never played this on blast in the car, you are missing out."

The Music Industry

10 - "Red is absolute perfection. An impeccable blend of pop, rock and country, and Taylor's Version makes the song hit even harder. The lyrical craftsmanship and her use of similes and metaphors on Red is superior to almost any songs pre-folklore, and the instrumental arrangement turns it into a song you just can't help but go back to again and again. Thank you Lord for giving us this gem! :clap3:"

wastedpotential

9.7 - "I have never and will never get over the live performance of this hymn at that Harvey Mudd one off concert. If you know, you know. I have mixed thoughts about the maserati lyric and the crossword lyric but this is my country and I am PROUD to reprsent it when I need to! I think we have conclusive proof that Lord wasn't the one to go after Olivia for Deja Vu (I'm telling y'all it was hipgnosis or whoever Jack sold to) because if She was that litigious, Her name would be FIRST on the songwriting credits of miss Hall-C's Colors. You know, I truly believe one of the best kinds of songs are ripoffs of great songs, because when they're done right, they take all the best aspects of the original and amplify them!"

By the Water

Where are you now?

blown away

8 - "I stanned this song hard back in the day, but it has lost some of its shine over the years."

wehavetostan

Achilles.

4 - "This song has its moments (mostly in the bridge), but it's one of those rare moments where I might prefer the production to the lyrics. Super generically written with too many mixed metaphors."

Safe&Sound

PHEW

hug-love.gif

Me and @Achilles. celebrating this one reaching it's rightful end

• Haha 2

An absolute masterpiece.  "Loving you is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street" is simple, yet SO powerful.  Impeccable writing, even on a "basic" single :alexz: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Klein said:

I don't think people would call it a 'perfect TV' :suburban:

Well, tea, although I enjoyed both LS and YBWM TV versions a lot (I actually prefer the former over the OG :suburban:)

Ugh, Red is like the second coming of Jesus Christ. Gone too soon :'(

• Like 5

wine-party.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

17. Red

Comments

reputation1989

sparrowblue

Forever Winter

The Music Industry

wastedpotential

By the Water

Where are you now?

blown away

wehavetostan

Achilles.

Safe&Sound

Godly song, I have no idea why I didn't rate it 10/10, but this is a fair placement so :clap3:

• Like 2

I love Red and its parent album to death, but as a song, it way overstayed its welcome. Really, still here after Begin Again left? Strange.

• Like 7

manifesting a WCS & YBWM top 2

Red TV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Red Stolen Version

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

I love Red and its parent album to death, but as a song, it way overstayed its welcome. Really, still here after Begin Again left? Strange.

Yeah, this actually disgusts me a little to think about. 

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

This tea, love both, but Begod Again is an obvious top 10 contender...

• Thanks 1

Those Red TV photos were so a part of the Evermore photo sessions right?:suburban: I first thought why is Red associated with Evermore?

Fair at #17 - Red is great. A perfect pop song. #17 in a rate of 260 songs by a great musician is amazing.

• Like 1

The Red TV photoshoot is just too godly. Damn. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

wine-party.gif

the red dress :ahh:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

It's better than Begin Again. The South House Remix >>>>>

Comments for our #16 song:

"That was a classic, that was a classic."

"The ultimate anthem, I fear."

"Oh miss Taylor was giving up that WET puss. COME ON, MS SWIFT! SOAK'EM UP!"

"THE definition of a Taylor Swift song."

Just now, Klein said:

The Red TV photoshoot is just too godly. Damn. 

You mean the evermore photoshoot? So true. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.