The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

And if I said champagne problems is the second worst ballad on evermore?

But still better than all of Lover? Better than all but one song on Reputation and Poets (Standard)? Better than the majority of 1989?

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

Just now, gagacasanova said:

Honest to god thought cp would have cracked the top 10

Next year :bird:

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

Three more songs y'all and one album takes two hits next.

Is this the end of my career?

Why are the texts all black?

spacer.png

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

nn obviously this is not a 0/10 song, its more like 8/10 but its  not even top 10 on evermore for me and i know its a fan fav so i had to sabotage this :suburban:

its easily top 3 on everbore, next time I will have to sabotage more songs from that album based on this tastelessnes I fear :suburban:

The way evermore set at ERAS tour was a bar break for me nnnn. Ran to get another Jameson & ginger ale before being put in a bore-induced slumber 

:suburban:

• Haha 1

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Is this the end of my career?

Why are the texts all black?

spacer.png

We reputa stans need to win

• Like 1

5fbeba5150e71a001155775e?width=700

28. exile (feat. Bon Iver)

Saviours (11s): blown away, MusicLoverDude, Miles., LVP, Enrique523, chosensparkles, Hurem, Namigo

Stans (10s): The Music Industry, Solaria, Forever Winter, pinkbowvintage, Live To Tell, sanzo, Avrileon, CamiloPg_, llikeh, KillingYourCareer, Theluckyone, itsjem, freakum., reputation1989, AshleyLovescats887, AbeHicks, jacobhalkohit, frankvert, Venice B, Fitzswiftie, Prismee, NextBish90, Terylee, Mocha, TaylenaStan, fridayteenage, ONOPKA, makeawish, LovaticSwiftie, Strawberry Bubble, ellis-bell, TheArgonaut, FolkLover1989, Klein, Hooker Barbie, Bussea, byzantium, SleepingTigers, Kyle-x, yourfaveisaflop, greeneyedsoul, pavi, Bartender, Blood Magic, K$Ellie, SoSickOfThatSOL, StonedSoulPicnic, Achilles., heckinglovato, Starchild, Teen Spirit

Admirers (9s): SylMacPer, greento, Peroxide, LastKiss, gagacasanova, badidearight, Yog, liam13, holyground13, Diarrhoea, Bindi, LoveInStereo, PerfectSacrifice, wastedpotential, Soobin, Safe&Sound, MidnightsAtPeace, PaloSanto, DevilsRollTheDice, 4Real, a_d_22, Riverbank, folkloreking, Velvet Night, Schami66, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, Sad Beautiful Tragic, americanlife, Supernatural, Ger.vaz, Holy Ground, RihannaLoverrr, Dear Reader, brokee, BOAZ, Kyungsoowift, Flames2Embers, TMRA, Bosque, Top Dash

Haters (1s): Rev8, NEX

Saboteurs (0s): Flower, Lorenzo22

Comments

MusicLoverDude

11 - "One of Taylor's best ever songs and hands down the best collaboration of her career."

blown away

11 - "Immaculate track, her best song of the 2020's."

Miles.

11 - "It took her a long time, but she finally surpassed BTD. THIS is her greatest ballad ever. The exquisite melody, the soul churning lyrics, the way their voices meld together... stunning."

Starchild

10 - "Daddy Bon Iver and Taylor were the only 2 working on this song lbr (sorry TOE)."

The Music Industry

10 - "What really makes exile unique from other Taylor songs about heartbreak is definitely the dueling melancholic perspectives. While this was kind of already done on 'The Last Time', the execution here is just so much better. A literal masterpiece!"

Forever Winter

10 - "Dare I say her best collab?!"

frankvert

10 - "Would've been an 11 if I had more to give."

Achilles.

10 - "She was so dumb dumb for not giving this a proper push as a single."

greento

9.6 - "Her best duet, for sure."

wastedpotential

9.4 - "The moment when my love for this song peaked was the last episode of Season 3 of YOU (so October 2021), when the main character ***** *** **** *** **** ***** *** *** ***** ** ******* *** ****** *** *** *** ****** ** **** * *** *** **** ******* * ****** **** ** *** ********* *** ***** ****** ** *** ****** **** ** ***** *** **** *** *** ***** while this song is playing. A peak moment of television, that was! This hymn is a wondrous back and forth moment between Taylor and Judas Vernon (I cannot believe that man picked Hobo of all people in the divorce...), crescendoing to a dizzying height and resolving quite nicely. I'm not sure what else I can say about this other than that it's a very competent piano ballad with a very well executed interplay between the vocalists. *shrugs*, what more do you want me to say about it? I think this could've been a gigantic ballad single for Her if She'd cut out JV's first verse and started around 1:20 in, but that ship has long sailed and there's obviously something ahead of this in the queue for radio releases from faithlore five years later, so I will say this missed its chance."

SLUTTVFTV

8.6 - "Heartbreaking - Bon Iver you will always be famous."

Where are you now?

8.6 - "One of her best collabs. The call and response of Taylor and Justin layered over that piano is exquisite."

Nein

6 - "Controversial opinion: evermore is so much better."

NewStanner

4 - "Good song, but I hate Bon Iver's voice."

Lorenzo22

0 - "evermore better, xoxo."

Reveal, Part 6 Results (So Far)

Spoiler

50. Don't Blame Me - 8.127

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero - 8.179

46. Cornelia Street - 8.181

45. Safe & Sound (feat. The Civil Wars) - 8.189

44. ...Ready for It? - 8.203

43. the 1 - 8.205

42. ivy - 8.206

41. cowboy like me - 8.210

40. seven - 8.220

39. Holy Ground - 8.268

38. Mine - 8.294

37. illicit affairs - 8.303

36. Dear John - 8.303

35. Long Live - 8.328

34. Call It What You Want - 8.467

33. You're on Your Own, Kid - 8.540

32. right where you left me - 8.550

31. Fearless - 8.562

30. Treacherous - 8.568

29. champagne problems - 8.577

27. exile (feat. Bon Iver) - 8.587

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

And if I said champagne problems is the second worst ballad on evermore?

Then we'd knew you were a liar :ryan3:

Edited by NewStanner
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

omg so either cruel summer or GAS? are locked into the top 25!!

tenor.gif

• Like 1

GAS TOP 20 IKTR

1989 with most songs in top 25

:ahh:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

We reputa stans need to win

I'll believe you when I see your score to Cruel Songcreditgrabber

spacer.png

exile(d from the charts) OUT

Godly as Saint IN

5 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

...With exile out, it better not be folklore. I CANNOT understand why Delicate is still in.

This being this much higher than coney island, renegade, the last time & evermore is offensive :biblio:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Catch22 said:

1989 with most songs in top 25

:ahh:

I hate it here :skull:

My two favorite songs are still in

thank you guys 🥰

When she started playing exile chords it was one of the loudest moments on The Eras Tour I've experienced :emofish:

• Like 3

I hesitate to admit this but Eggs Aisle was the Folklore song that fell off fastest and hardest for me :clack:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.