The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

2 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

taylor-swift-performing-champagne-proble

29. champagne problems

Saviours (11s): Cruel Summer, llikeh

Stans (10s): Heldenzeit, Bosque, wehavetostan, Starchild, Teen Spirit, Ms. Togekiss, heckinglovato, SoSickOfThatSOL, TMRA, K$Ellie, Bartender, Blood Magic, Rev8, Taylor fanboy, greeneyedsoul, chiliam, Where are you now?, Diarrhoea, fab, beagle, Hooker Barbie, ellis-bell, BOAZ, Holy Ground, ONOPKA, fridayteenage, Great Username, GuyNextDoor, LVP, Mezik, Tedwards, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, idkwiam, wastedpotential, Ampersand13, Fitzswiftie, PerfectSacrifice, AbeHicks, iamanearthling, halcyonday, Gorjesspazze9, AshleyLovescats887, Mr. Duff, Enrique523, reputation1989, chosensparkles, freakum., Vespertine, folkloreking, Life Savers, itsjem, Theluckyone, Tusk, 1989, Solaria, pinkbowvintage, NordicGuy, PaloSanto, SylMacPer, tb6591

Admirers (9s): Lorenzo22, Achilles., NewStanner, pavi, PoisonedIvy, Kyle-x, byzantium, Flames2Embers, Kyungsoowift, creativity, Catch22, Dear Reader, Ger.vaz, Mocha, burninredhot, Axolotl, D-@-N, Riverbank, Arrows, 305, Namigo, a_d_22, CamiloPg_, sanzo, Live To Tell, DevilsRollTheDice, terrorblade, Safe&Sound, Flower, roso, Velvet Night, greento, RihannaLoverrr, Miles., badideairght, gagacasanova, MidnightsAtPeace, Forever Winter, tjspy, Støned, Top Dash, TheArgonaut, The Music Industry

Haters (1s): SleepingTigers

Saboteurs (0s): TaylenaStan, NEX, FolkLover1989

Comments

10 - "Arguably the best bridge of her career."

Where are you now?

10 - "Heavenly ballad from our wintry album evermore. Aside from obvious praises for the song's storytelling and overall build, I'd like to highlight the instrumental section after the 2nd chorus containing the angelic choir of Taylor's ahhhh's - gives me goosebumps every time."

wastedpotential

10 - "Give it up to Lord for triple faking us out here, on the album that's supposedly all about fantasy stories and is completely detached from Her personal life, She's out here writing a rejected engagement song from the perspective of the rejecter and their endless guilt, with Her boyfriend who we all secretly thought was engaged to Her for the LONGEST time. I think "poor, messed up girl who feels awful after rejecting a proposal" is quite possibly the most unique concept Lord has ever run with. I think this is going to stay a few steps behind august (and maybe never as popular) for a long time and become an enduring cult classic as more and more and more TayLovers pass this onto their children, much like my parents did to me with beloved Beatles album tracks. Lord's greatest skill is Her ability to write about a very specific and unique scenario, but make it applicable to You the Listener™, and to make it fit into Your life, and to make you think 'gosh, is She reading my diary?' This hymn is coming at that from a side-on angle, since it's not written as this universal experience (if every proposee was rejecting their ring, DeBeers would be in shambles nnn), but it's written as a universal hypothetical. I think we all imagine proposing to someone at some point in the future (or have proposed to someone, or have been proposed to, or want to be proposed to OR SOME OTHER PERMUTATION I CANNOT THINK OF RIGHT NOW), and even if you/they did (or you hope you/they do) say yes, there will always be that 'what if?' thought. Lord, being the genius that She is, took that thought (which probably came to Her while She was waiting for Hobo to propose to her), and spun it into this grand piano ballad that now gets several minute ovations, and spawned some of Lord's best one-liners (I think every OTH/THOTS who comes after Lord's lyricism on Twitter will be blasted with "Your Midas touch on the Chevy Door/November flush and your flannel cure" for the rest of time, and I think that's what they deserve), and has built an insane legacy for what seems to have been a hypothetical situation born out of waiting for her loser (ex-) boyfriend to take a step forward."

Achilles.

9 - "Incredible song but not necessarily deserving of the way the fandom's singled it out over the rest of the album."

SLUTTVFTV

8.3 - "Meh... I used to love it but it's grown off of me. ****** in the head is ICONIC but the song is just ok. Wish there was more production."

blown away

7.3 - "Love the storytelling and the instrumentation used on the song. It sounds like a tale told around a campfire at night."

holyground13

7 - "It's never been a favourite of mine but I don't want to tank it."

Edge of Glory

6.5 - "'What a shame she's F*CKED in the head' is peak but the rest is kinda mid unfortunately."

Reveal, Part 6 Results (So Far)

Reveal hidden contents

50. Don't Blame Me - 8.127

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero - 8.179

46. Cornelia Street - 8.181

45. Safe & Sound (feat. The Civil Wars) - 8.189

44. ...Ready for It? - 8.203

43. the 1 - 8.205

42. ivy - 8.206

41. cowboy like me - 8.210

40. seven - 8.220

39. Holy Ground - 8.268

38. Mine - 8.294

37. illicit affairs - 8.303

36. Dear John - 8.303

35. Long Live - 8.328

34. Call It What You Want - 8.467

33. You're on Your Own, Kid - 8.540

32. right where you left me - 8.550

31. Fearless - 8.562

30. Treacherous - 8.568

29. champagne problems - 8.577

nn obviously this is not a 0/10 song, its more like 8/10 but its  not even top 10 on evermore for me and i know its a fan fav so i had to sabotage this :suburban:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

Tis The Divine Sermon above Coke Problems?!

WE CHEER!

spacer.png

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

So are Folklore and Evermore actually tanking omg

I think I might have made the poplor stans win

WTF is this rate, Seven and Treacherous are just way too low both needed to be in the top 20

7iWk.gifangry-white-woman-screaming.gif

EDIT: NOR CHAMPAGNE PROBLEMS AT #29, that was another top 20 material

7iWk.gifpissed-off-fuming.gif

Edit: Not Red the song above those masterpieces :biblio:

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

29. champagne problems

Reveal hidden contents

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero - 8.179

43. the 1 - 8.205

42. ivy - 8.206

40. seven - 8.220

39. Holy Ground - 8.268

38. Mine - 8.294

36. Dear John - 8.303

35. Long Live - 8.328

31. Fearless - 8.562

30. Treacherous - 8.568

Y'all aint ****** in the head... a travesty.

4 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

29. champagne problems

Saviours (11s): Cruel Summer, llikeh

Stans (10s): Heldenzeit, Bosque, wehavetostan, Starchild, Teen Spirit, Ms. Togekiss, heckinglovato, SoSickOfThatSOL, TMRA, K$Ellie, Bartender, Blood Magic, Rev8, Taylor fanboy, greeneyedsoul, chiliam, Where are you now?, Diarrhoea, fab, beagle, Hooker Barbie, ellis-bell, BOAZ, Holy Ground, ONOPKA, fridayteenage, Great Username, GuyNextDoor, LVP, Mezik, Tedwards, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, idkwiam, wastedpotential, Ampersand13, Fitzswiftie, PerfectSacrifice, AbeHicks, iamanearthling, halcyonday, Gorjesspazze9, AshleyLovescats887, Mr. Duff, Enrique523, reputation1989, chosensparkles, freakum., Vespertine, folkloreking, Life Savers, itsjem, Theluckyone, Tusk, 1989, Solaria, pinkbowvintage, NordicGuy, PaloSanto, SylMacPer, tb6591

Admirers (9s): Lorenzo22, Achilles., NewStanner, pavi, PoisonedIvy, Kyle-x, byzantium, Flames2Embers, Kyungsoowift, creativity, Catch22, Dear Reader, Ger.vaz, Mocha, burninredhot, Axolotl, D-@-N, Riverbank, Arrows, 305, Namigo, a_d_22, CamiloPg_, sanzo, Live To Tell, DevilsRollTheDice, terrorblade, Safe&Sound, Flower, roso, Velvet Night, greento, RihannaLoverrr, Miles., badideairght, gagacasanova, MidnightsAtPeace, Forever Winter, tjspy, Støned, Top Dash, TheArgonaut, The Music Industry

Comments

10 - "Arguably the best bridge of her career."

Where are you now?

10 - "Heavenly ballad from our wintry album evermore. Aside from obvious praises for the song's storytelling and overall build, I'd like to highlight the instrumental section after the 2nd chorus containing the angelic choir of Taylor's ahhhh's - gives me goosebumps every time."

wastedpotential

10 - "Give it up to Lord for triple faking us out here, on the album that's supposedly all about fantasy stories and is completely detached from Her personal life, She's out here writing a rejected engagement song from the perspective of the rejecter and their endless guilt, with Her boyfriend who we all secretly thought was engaged to Her for the LONGEST time. I think "poor, messed up girl who feels awful after rejecting a proposal" is quite possibly the most unique concept Lord has ever run with. I think this is going to stay a few steps behind august (and maybe never as popular) for a long time and become an enduring cult classic as more and more and more TayLovers pass this onto their children, much like my parents did to me with beloved Beatles album tracks. Lord's greatest skill is Her ability to write about a very specific and unique scenario, but make it applicable to You the Listener™, and to make it fit into Your life, and to make you think 'gosh, is She reading my diary?' This hymn is coming at that from a side-on angle, since it's not written as this universal experience (if every proposee was rejecting their ring, DeBeers would be in shambles nnn), but it's written as a universal hypothetical. I think we all imagine proposing to someone at some point in the future (or have proposed to someone, or have been proposed to, or want to be proposed to OR SOME OTHER PERMUTATION I CANNOT THINK OF RIGHT NOW), and even if you/they did (or you hope you/they do) say yes, there will always be that 'what if?' thought. Lord, being the genius that She is, took that thought (which probably came to Her while She was waiting for Hobo to propose to her), and spun it into this grand piano ballad that now gets several minute ovations, and spawned some of Lord's best one-liners (I think every OTH/THOTS who comes after Lord's lyricism on Twitter will be blasted with "Your Midas touch on the Chevy Door/November flush and your flannel cure" for the rest of time, and I think that's what they deserve), and has built an insane legacy for what seems to have been a hypothetical situation born out of waiting for her loser (ex-) boyfriend to take a step forward."

Achilles.

9 - "Incredible song but not necessarily deserving of the way the fandom's singled it out over the rest of the album."

SLUTTVFTV

8.3 - "Meh... I used to love it but it's grown off of me. ****** in the head is ICONIC but the song is just ok. Wish there was more production."

blown away

7.3 - "Love the storytelling and the instrumentation used on the song. It sounds like a tale told around a campfire at night."

holyground13

7 - "It's never been a favourite of mine but I don't want to tank it."

Edge of Glory

6.5 - "'What a shame she's F*CKED in the head' is peak but the rest is kinda mid unfortunately."

Reveal, Part 6 Results (So Far)

Reveal hidden contents

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero - 8.179

43. the 1 - 8.205

42. ivy - 8.206

40. seven - 8.220

39. Holy Ground - 8.268

38. Mine - 8.294

36. Dear John - 8.303

35. Long Live - 8.328

31. Fearless - 8.562

30. Treacherous - 8.568

pissed-off-fuming.gifpissed-off-fuming.gifpissed-off-fuming.gifpissed-off-fuming.gifpissed-off-fuming.gifpissed-off-fuming.gifpissed-off-fuming.gifpissed-off-fuming.gifpissed-off-fuming.gif

Champagne Problems... I can see why people love it but it's never been a favourite of mine though I did belt it on the Eras Tour like everyone else. I'm just not too mad about the chords or melody. But I didn't sabotage it I think I gave it a 7 or 8.

folkmore will probably still end up with the highest average ranking, its just that a lot of the songs are cannibalizing each other, while everyone is giving the same 1 or 2 Fearless songs a 9-10 for example

I can't even be mad Champagne Problems didn't go further because literally halving its numerical rank is astounding. 

I do think it's an incredibly inoffensive song to sabotage, given some of the other things we know are in the top thirty now, but that's all okay. :heart:

Sabotaging is actually very ugly, no matter the song.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

I was also at N1 Santa Clara @Forever Winter :gaycat1: (Outside of the Venue BUT ANYWAYS) I WAS FERAL when i heard it live as a surprise song. One of her best songs.

IMG_0744.png?ex=66de105a&is=66dcbeda&hm=

This is how close I was to them during the surprise songs

:jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny:

• Like 3

there's a reason the crowd give taylord an applause for 5 mins after champagne problems

it is ONE OF HER BEST SONGS 

to not crack the top 5 is a CRIME and those who tanked it will pay heavily

pissed-off-fuming.gif

• Like 2

Disgust

Credit Sour

inbRED

Back to Irrelevancy

Out of Toilet Paper

Are all FADS! They have no business above Sparks Fly, a song she wrote at 14 years old all by herself.

Without the pressure of a smash like Love Story (Mine), extra sales on Target (Ours), and sympathy (Mean) & payola (Long Live).

PURE TALENTRY.

spacer.png

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Side note I have a funny story about Champagne Problems. My first listen was the clean version bc I accidentally selected that and did NOT realize until the album was done... So imagine my GASP at "what a shame she's ****** in the head". Herstory was made.

• Like 1

Anybody that gives champagne problems below 9 deserves PRISON

Spoiler

But they won't get time

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

So are Folklore and Evermore actually tanking omg

I think I might have made the poplor stans win

You wanted to stop songs from making into the top 10 and sabotaged evermore?????

angry-white-woman-screaming.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, ONOPKA said:

there's a reason the crowd give taylord an applause for 5 mins after champagne problems

it is ONE OF HER BEST SONGS 

to not crack the top 5 is a CRIME and those who tanked it will pay heavily

pissed-off-fuming.gif

If anything this makes me hate the song
one of the most annoying eras tour ''traditions'' :suburban:

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

I can't even be mad Champagne Problems didn't go further because literally halving its numerical rank is astounding. 

I do think it's an incredibly inoffensive song to sabotage, given some of the other things we know are in the top thirty now, but that's all okay. :heart:

If I was aware 1989 stans will do this ( me included)

I wouldn't have sabotaged this:chick3:

Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

If I was aware 1989 stans will do this ( me included)

I wouldn't have sabotaged this:chick3:

Honestly I'm not even mad about 1989, I'm mad Cruel Summer is somehow still in :ryan3:

1 minute ago, TaylenaStan said:

If anything this makes me hate the song
one of the most annoying eras tour ''traditions'' :suburban:

there's a reason they don't do it after any song from RED

:suburban:

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

You wanted to stop songs from making into the top 10 and sabotaged evermore?????

angry-white-woman-screaming.gif

I wanted to balance thing out

I was pretty sure after Eras Tour that Champagne and RWYLM have lot of stans so didn't want them to win over my fav songs

Honest to god thought cp would have cracked the top 10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.