The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

It's ridiculous that one song from TTPD is in top 64. Come on now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

2 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

maxresdefault.jpg

65. The Prophecy

Saviours (11s): The Music Industry, Cruel Summer, AbeHicks, Clauss, SleepingTigers, jacklovesyou1

Stans (10s): Forever Winter, 1989, Soobin, Arrows, wastedpotential, Dear Reader, byzantium, Heldenzeit, By the Water, Achilles., Bosque, Kyungsoowift, Taylor fanboy, Bartender, SoSickOfThatSOL, Starchild, pavi, greeneyedsoul, enchanted0, sparrowblue, Where are you now? Kyle-x, Heldenzeit, Flames2Embers, pinkbowvintage Strawberry Bubble, brokee, roso, RihannaLoverrr, Holy Ground, fridayteenage, Terylee, SLUTTVFTV, Miles., Great Username, djcalpal, Prismee, vinicius, Venice B, iamanearthling, Enrique523, AshleyLovescats887, folkloreking, Life Savers, itsjem, Tusk, Arrows, 305, a_d_22, MidnightsAtPeace, NEX

Admirers (9s): Velvet Night, PoisonedIvy, Sad Beautiful Tragic, LastKiss, Supernatural, Bussea, reputation1989, Michael196, Vespertine, chosensparkles, Uncatena, PerfectSacrifice, Tedwards, burninredhot, Ger.vaz, paulyyyozd, TheArgonaut, twoheadlightshine, Safe&Sound, yourfaveisaflop, Don, TMRA, heckinglovato

Haters (1s): Støned, LVP, LovaticSwiftie, blown away

Saboteurs (0s): Mr. Duff

Comments

AbeHicks

11 - "This one is is for the girls who long for connection and understanding, but end up lonely.  The girls who fall in love from afar. The girls who are kind, have a seductor vibe and love to be happy but end up crying at the end of the day. The girls who live for literature, poetry and journal all their thoughts and emotions down because no one else would understand. They crave to be loved and understood in everything despite the hurt they carry."

The Music Industry

11 - "The Prophecy has the potential to end up in Taylor's 5 greatest songs ever for me, and for that I have no choice but give it an 11. The song's lyrics weave a rich, almost mythical story that is truly mesmerizing. Taylor sounds absolutely desperate as she begs to find ever-lasting love. It's heartbreaking and yet so powerful. The production helps create a grand, cinematic feel. It's the kind of songs that will only get more and more acclaimed with time, me thinks. And it will be more than deserved! :clap3:"

Forever Winter

10 - "This song is beautiful in all aspects: her vocals, the lyrics, the production. Even though I don't particularly relate to this song today, it brings up memories from my past when I would feel like this. This song is waaay too relatable. Easily the best song on TTPD."

10 - "My favorite song on the album, hands down."

Achilles.

10 - "It hurts, gods, it hurts."

Life Savers

10 - "Writer was writing."

Miles.

10 - "Oh...... oh dear... oh.... now I'm crying..... um...... oh no."

SLUTTVFTV

10 - "Her pen game is so strong."

Flames2Embers

10 - "Whoever is haunting her, **** off for this."

sparrowblue

10 - "A glimpse of what this entire record could've been. Good song."

By the Water

10 - "Pure excellence. She really serves when she's miserable, doesn't she?"

wastedpotential

10 - "Ple-ease, I've been on my knees, change the prophecy-y, don't want money, just someone who wants my company-y, let it once be me-e, who do I have to speak to about if I should make my ATRL username "The Prophecy"?"

Nein

6 - "(-4 because it relates too much)."

Lazuli

3.2 - "I just hate that it sounds like a couple of folklore songs."

blown away

1.9 - "I truly am done with this album."

Reveal, Part 5 Results (So Far)

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

89. I Bet You Think About Me (feat. Chris Stapleton) - 7.595

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

86. Teardrops on My Guitar - 7.624

85. I Can See You - 7.632

84. False God - 7.640

83. invisible string - 7.666

82. Nothing New (feat. Phoebe Bridgers) - 7.673

81. So High School - 7.691

80. But Daddy I Love Him - 7.722

79. The Black Dog - 7.753

78. Forever Winter - 7.790

77. Forever & Always - 7.798

76. Look What You Made Me Do - 7.801

75. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince - 7.8021

74. loml - 7.8025

73. I Knew You Were Trouble - 7.803

72. the lakes - 7.804

71. All You Had to Do Was Stay - 7.809

70. Lavender Haze - 7.846

69. The Great War - 7.853

68. Hits Different - 7.854

67. Better Than Revenge - 7.883

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

This rate never happened to me tbh

giphy.gif

• Like 1

NOT THIS.

spacer.png

How is TTPD so hated? :deadbanana2:

Absolutely insane that The Prophecy is below a SINGLE song on Loser or Evermore.  Sorry, but this is top 10 in her discography.  Y'all don't deserve rights.  Or ears, for that matter!

Will GAS even make the top 60 at this point?  :rip: :rip: :rip: 

• Thanks 2

TTPD haters can't even pretend that they listened to the album :khalyan2:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

ab67616d0000b273e11a75a2f2ff39cec788a015

67. Better Than Revenge

Saviours (11s): AdrianNicki

Stans (10s): SLUTTVFTV, FolkLover1989, Solaria, Klein, 1989, NEX, Namigo, folkloreking, gagacasanova, freakum., reputation1989, Enrique523, halcyonday, AbeHicks, jacobhalkohit, Venice B, wastedpotential, Prismee, Miles., Nein, fridayteenage, makeawish, Strawberry Bubble, fab, Heldenzeit, Diarrhoea, Kyle-x, sparrowblue, Bartender, K$Ellie, Bosque

Admirers (9s): Taylor fanboy, chiliam, enchanted0, Blood Magic, PoisonedIvy, Bussea, Hooker Barbie, RihannaLoverrr, Holy Ground, Mocha, Supernatural, Great Username, Schami66, vinicius, PerfectSacrifice, iamanearthling, AshleyLovescats887, D-@-N, Hurem, LastKiss, 4Real, PaloSanto, Theluckyone, MidnightsAtPeace, NordicGuy, idkwiam, TaylenaStan, burninredhot, twoheadlightshine

Haters (1s): creativity.

Saboteurs (0s): Flower

Comments

10 - "The original mattress line will always be iconic."

makeawish

10 - "We stan a problematic banger."

Miles.

10 - "Misogynistic version ONLY.  The woke liberal snowflake version gets a ZERO!  He is NOT a flame to no damn flame.  MATTRESS LIVES MATTER!"

Nein

10 - "Not gonna lie, the changed lyric was amazing, I love how it goes."

AbeHicks

10 - "I'm so thankful this song exists."

sparrowblue

10 - "The mattress is a part of history."

wastedpotential

10 - "Mattress forever girls put your paws up! Normally I am absolutely one to disavow misogyny on any regular occasion, but not here. I really hope Lord changed the lyric of her own gracious volition, and not because any of you ******* baguette losers bullied her into feeling bad about calling a spade a spade, or rather, a who're a who're. I want to take this time to truly celebrate the evisceration of Camilla here. Was it misogynistic, and a territorial attack on the new girl of her third-ugliest ex with the second-worst personality? Yes. Did she deserve the whacking she got? Yes. Did the lyric change bother me? Yes, but the vast improvements to the adlibs more than made up for it. That said, I'm glad Lord only changed the most obviously egregious line, because there are several biting moments of well-deserved misogyny and cruelty that flew over the heads of some, and were thus spared from the McCarthyistic woke revolution lyric revisionism incidents of 2023 (y'all remember Speak Up Now nnn?). Anyway, I hope Camilla has been investing in botox, because frown lines can become significant and compounding problems for a youthful appearance as one enters their thirties and forties."

RihannaLoverrr

9 - "We love a problematic BOP."

AshleyLovescats887

9 - "gatekeep gaslight girlboss"

Bussea

9 - The slutshaming version > the SJW version. She was mad and had some **** she needed to say iktr."

blown away

8.5 - "Petty in a childish way, but I can't help but love it."

Forever Winter

8.5 - "Not a girl's girl version outsold. I wish she just kept the original lyric. No one with a working mind would've blamed her for keeping it."

greento

8.5 - "Contrary to most, I don't actually think the lyric change was a bad idea. It works well, and I can see why she would do it.

Lorenzo22

8.4 - "I can't lie that I don't scream a bit when this comes on."

Where are you now?

8.3 - "I love that "oooooh, you deserve it!" she sneaks into the beginning of the 3rd chorus."

Rev8

8 - "She took both Miley and Avril's fanbases with this one."

pinkbowvintage

8 - "Problematic bop! I do love the lyric change in the TV."

kyungsoowift

8 - "I still listen to the Slutshaming version on a daily basis."

Achilles.

8 - "I have always lived for how ruthless and brutally specific this is; maybe Taylor Swift should be sexist more often."

Starchild

8 - "My middle school anthem whew."

Safe&Sound

7.8 - "Her best song about revenge probably. Not even the changed lyric declines its excellence."

Edge of Glory

7.5 - "Docked half a point for censorship.....like why do we gaf taylor, you said how you really felt!!"

LVP

7 - "The slutshaming version."

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

If this comment section doesn't convince  you that ATRL HATES WOMEN then I don't know what.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

giphy.gif

Mass suicidings are now

giphy.gif

Do you girls want to have a sip of my poisoned kool-aid?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

the absolute vile wickedness on display right now 

her greatest achievement at #65

when I catch some of you :bam:

The way it went from one of your least fave songs at #66 to one of your faves immediately at #65 nnn :dies:

• Haha 1

Yeah this is just absolute proof that some of y'all DID NOT EVEN LISTEN

giphy.gif

• Thanks 2

Can we make the next rate for fans only?

:suburban:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

giphy.gif

Mass suicidings are now

giphy.gif

Do you girls want to have a sip of my poisoned kool-aid?

giphy.gif

I'll fuckin go, like THE PROPHECY of all things, it doesn't even need a holified nickname, smh 

giphy.gif

The Prophecy and The Great War below all of the OOTW sisters... This is the price to pay for Lord's 2024 popularity

giphy.gif

• Like 1

This is absurd.

@Forever Winter I am VERY keen to see the spreadsheet at the end of the rate…

:clack:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Catch22 said:

I fear only a small percentage of the participants were non-Swifties. Most of us are Swifties but a huge chunk don't like TTPD.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, roso said:

istg if The Prophecy is next :suburban:

8 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

maxresdefault.jpg

65. The Prophecy

Saviours (11s): The Music Industry, Cruel Summer, AbeHicks, Clauss, SleepingTigers, jacklovesyou1

Stans (10s): Forever Winter, 1989, Soobin, Arrows, wastedpotential, Dear Reader, byzantium, Heldenzeit, By the Water, Achilles., Bosque, Kyungsoowift, Taylor fanboy, Bartender, SoSickOfThatSOL, Starchild, pavi, greeneyedsoul, enchanted0, sparrowblue, Where are you now? Kyle-x, Heldenzeit, Flames2Embers, pinkbowvintage Strawberry Bubble, brokee, roso, RihannaLoverrr, Holy Ground, fridayteenage, Terylee, SLUTTVFTV, Miles., Great Username, djcalpal, Prismee, vinicius, Venice B, iamanearthling, Enrique523, AshleyLovescats887, folkloreking, Life Savers, itsjem, Tusk, Arrows, 305, a_d_22, MidnightsAtPeace, NEX

Admirers (9s): Velvet Night, PoisonedIvy, Sad Beautiful Tragic, LastKiss, Supernatural, Bussea, reputation1989, Michael196, Vespertine, chosensparkles, Uncatena, PerfectSacrifice, Tedwards, burninredhot, Ger.vaz, paulyyyozd, TheArgonaut, twoheadlightshine, Safe&Sound, yourfaveisaflop, Don, TMRA, heckinglovato

Haters (1s): Støned, LVP, LovaticSwiftie, blown away

Saboteurs (0s): Mr. Duff

Comments

AbeHicks

11 - "This one is is for the girls who long for connection and understanding, but end up lonely.  The girls who fall in love from afar. The girls who are kind, have a seductor vibe and love to be happy but end up crying at the end of the day. The girls who live for literature, poetry and journal all their thoughts and emotions down because no one else would understand. They crave to be loved and understood in everything despite the hurt they carry."

The Music Industry

11 - "The Prophecy has the potential to end up in Taylor's 5 greatest songs ever for me, and for that I have no choice but give it an 11. The song's lyrics weave a rich, almost mythical story that is truly mesmerizing. Taylor sounds absolutely desperate as she begs to find ever-lasting love. It's heartbreaking and yet so powerful. The production helps create a grand, cinematic feel. It's the kind of songs that will only get more and more acclaimed with time, me thinks. And it will be more than deserved! :clap3:"

Forever Winter

10 - "This song is beautiful in all aspects: her vocals, the lyrics, the production. Even though I don't particularly relate to this song today, it brings up memories from my past when I would feel like this. This song is waaay too relatable. Easily the best song on TTPD."

10 - "My favorite song on the album, hands down."

Achilles.

10 - "It hurts, gods, it hurts."

Life Savers

10 - "Writer was writing."

Miles.

10 - "Oh...... oh dear... oh.... now I'm crying..... um...... oh no."

SLUTTVFTV

10 - "Her pen game is so strong."

Flames2Embers

10 - "Whoever is haunting her, **** off for this."

sparrowblue

10 - "A glimpse of what this entire record could've been. Good song."

By the Water

10 - "Pure excellence. She really serves when she's miserable, doesn't she?"

wastedpotential

10 - "Ple-ease, I've been on my knees, change the prophecy-y, don't want money, just someone who wants my company-y, let it once be me-e, who do I have to speak to about if I should make my ATRL username "The Prophecy"?"

Nein

6 - "(-4 because it relates too much)."

Lazuli

3.2 - "I just hate that it sounds like a couple of folklore songs."

blown away

1.9 - "I truly am done with this album."

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

These comments being back to back :suburban:

1 minute ago, Catch22 said:

I'm not even a fan. Just a casual listener, but it seems I enjoy most of her songs more than some so called fans.

OH F*** YALL [10000000000]

YALL DESERVE H E L L FOR THIS 

:khalyan2:

taylor-swift-grandmother-marjorie.jpg

64. marjorie

Saviours (11s): Avrileon, PerfectSacrifice, modern thing, Lazuli

Stans (10s): Achilles., PaloSanto, NordicGuy, pinkbowvintage, 1989, Peroxide, MidnightsAtPeace, 305, Arrows, Tusk, folkloreking, reputation1989, AbeHicks, jacobhalkohit, Fitzswiftie, Feanor, wastedpotential, Prismee, Mezik, GuyNextDoor, Supernatural, RihannaLover, holyground13, Strawberry Bubble, Hooker Barbie, Heldenzeit, Where are you now, greeneyedsoul, Taylor fanboy, K$Ellie, SoSickOfThatSOL, Bosque, StonedSoulPicnic, heckinglovato

Admirers (9s): Soobin, Forever Winter, Lorenzo22, idkwiam, Ger.vaz, Top Dash, LastKiss, TheArgonaut, Michael196, roso, Cruel Summer, Live To Tell, skizzo, Life Savers, chosensparkles, Enrique523, AshleyLovescats887, Uncatena, iamanearthling, Axolotl, vinicius, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, tjspy, Sad Beautiful Tragic, burninredhot, Holy Ground, paulyyyozd, FolkLover1989, Diarrhoea, Bartender, Blood Magic

Haters (1s): KillingYourCareer, Terylee, LovaticSwiftie, Sanguine

Saboteurs (0s): None

Comments

Achilles.

10 - "People whose lives were not destroyed by their grief for losing a grandparent will never understand."

10 - "Seeing this live was an experience. I love that this song is getting so much love now."

reputation1989

10 - "I'm so so glad this made the eras tour setlist."

RihannaLoverrr

10 - "Hits very different now I lost my nana. Was not able to listen to it for a long time."

Where are you now?

10 - "Grand, regal, chilling, incredibly touching. I don't think I've ever skipped this song. Top 10 bridge in her discography? Her grandmother's vocals weaved in was such a beautiful touch."

Forever Winter

9.5 - "Can't not think of my grandmother who passed in 2017 when I hear this. A tearjerker."

wastedpotential

10 - "This song really makes me miss my grandmothers. I'm so glad Lord performs this at every Eras show because I love hearing it every time I watch a livestream. If you can, hug your grandmother for me."

gagacasanova

8 - "As a person with dead grandmother syndrome, this hits hard."

SLUTTVFTV

8 - "Almost didn't rate this, but the bridge is very nice, can't wait to see it on tour."

Edge of Glory

7 - "My grandma died last year and this has grown on me since."

LoveInStereo

7 - "'Never be so kind you forget to be clever, never be so clever you forget to be kind' is 1 of the many amazing lyrics on here, the music mostly bores me, though. Aaron's overrated. There are exceptions but in general, her Jack stuff is better)."

blown away

4.7 - "The song feels a bit lifeless to be honest. It sounds like Taylor on autopilot."

Spoiler

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, By the Water said:

The Prophecy and The Great War below all of the OOTW sisters... This is the price to pay for Lord's 2024 popularity

giphy.gif

Yeah let's just collectively agree that the next discography rate cannot happen before she's not the #1 artist in the world by a large margin anymore because between the locals, the success stans and the haters, this rate just makes no sense. 

Edited by Klein
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

I fear only a small percentage of the participants were non-Swifties. Most of us are Swifties but a huge chunk don't like TTPD.

I'm sorry we should expel Swifties who don't at least PRETEND to like TTPD 

Y'all are NOT welcome, and I will make that clear again and again going forward!

Lessons learned!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Right girls. We need to make a pack - the next rate, we need to give all our 11's to GAS and have it WIN-THE-RATE.

We will not forget this massacre…

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

I actually liked it way less on my first listen than I do now. It's a grower I fear (even tho there are still some major skips in the tracklist... but at least we also got masterpieces like Fortnight, my boy, loml or Chloe)

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.