The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

31 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Speaking of that thread, I could've sworn that the deranged member was spamming in here a couple of days ago or maybe it's just effects of the trauma reveuse created :deadbanana4:

One of them posted the "the terrorist threat was a PR stunt!!!" quote in my sig :deadbanana4: and they say WE'RE the MAGA-adjacent crazies

• Like 1

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

9 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

We will be a stanning a Reputation Stadium Tour attendee!

viola-davis-bring-it-on-vvlsv92dmsqg9pyc

viola-davis-pursed-lips.gif

Oh let me stan omg

Many people are wondering…

Why is @Forever Winter's rate on a dead forum's server?

tumblr_ndkje5ctbs1qk08n1o1_500.gif

• Haha 6

Treacherous not making Top 15 at LEAST is DIABOLICAL.

• Like 4

Between spending 3+ hours per day following this thread and binging 17 films during my free trial of the Criterion app, what happened this week screentimewise can absolutely never be allowed to happen again. 

violadavis.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, pinkbowvintage said:

Treacherous not making Top 15 at LEAST is DIABOLICAL.

You're so right, honestly these tasteless bags disgust me

viola-davis-over-it.gif

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

You're so right, honestly these tasteless bags disgust me

viola-davis-over-it.gif

You couldn't find a gif without all that nonsense on it?? It's literally several of the top results if you search "viola davis gif."

viola-violadavis.gif

• Haha 4

reveal postponed, followed by a news of she was hanging with Republicans today

Probably a hint that song from Red will top this discography rate and 3 songs from the album will make it into Top 10 (including the title track)

Safe&Sound

• Haha 1

She said: Begin Again out of top 20? **** the gays

:suburban:

• Like 1

Despite spamming nearly 1000 Taylor plays this week due to this rate, 1989 and Lover are still not in my top 50 most played albums of 2024. Two forgotten flop fads left in the last decade I fear. 

giphy.gif?resize=359,359&ssl=1

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

You couldn't find a gif without all that nonsense on it?? It's literally several of the top results if you search "viola davis gif."

viola-violadavis.gif

dddd I intentionally chose the one with gibberish, I fear it adds some spice and zest to a classic

you-are-not-a-victim-liz-ingram.gif

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Despite spamming nearly 1000 Taylor plays this week due to this rate, 1989 and Lover are still not in my top 50 most played albums of 2024. Two forgotten flop fads left in the last decade I fear. 

giphy.gif?resize=359,359&ssl=1

Oh poplor don't make that face

htgawm-annalise.gif

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Haha 3

I, too, have not played anyone except Taylor all week... If you guys saw my plays you'd probably laugh

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

I, too, have not played anyone except Taylor all week... If you guys saw my plays you'd probably laugh

I am in the same boat (the flyin' virgin?). Just an unholy number of Taylor plays. But I also streamed Tension and Bloom while having some… ME! time, and listened to the new Halsey jingle once. 

• Haha 2

Going off of what we have left, this would be my ideal Top 5 (listing them in album - chronological order for the sake of efficiency):

Love Story 

Sparks Fly 

Clean 

'Tis The Damn Season 

Guilty As Sin? 

Out Of The Woods and Cardigan would be #6 and #7, respectively. :clap3:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

Going off of what we have left, this would be my ideal Top 5 (listing them in album - chronological order for the sake of efficiency):

Love Story 

Sparks Fly 

Clean 

'Tis The Damn Season 

Guilty As Sin? 

Out Of The Woods and Cardigan would be #6 and #7, respectively. :clap3:

Oh a lone OOTW truther :dies: barely anyone here wants that in the top 25 :suburban:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

Oh a lone OOTW truther :dies: barely anyone here wants that in the top 25 :suburban:

I've always stanned OOTW, it's actually in my personal top 25 Taylor songs, so actually not too far off from this rate

if she's still here, then she should go far :clap3:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

I am in the same boat (the flyin' virgin?). Just an unholy number of Taylor plays. But I also streamed Tension and Bloom while having some… ME! time, and listened to the new Halsey jingle once. 

That's better than me. I've been listening to Taylor basically 16 hours straight every day since the reveals started (I start my mornings with Timmy and end my evenings with Manny) and the only time I'm forcing myself to listen to other music is when I'm in the car to/from work, when I listen to the radio, where it seems like every third song is either Cruel Summer, Karma, or ICDIWABH :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

That's better than me. I've been listening to Taylor basically 16 hours straight every day since the reveals started (I start my mornings with Timmy and end my evenings with Manny) and the only time I'm forcing myself to listen to other music is when I'm in the car to/from work, when I listen to the radio, where it seems like every third song is either Cruel Summer, Karma, or ICDIWABH :deadbanana4:

SIXTEEN HOURS EYE-

Let me DM my weekly plays to compare cause I don't want to embarrass myself here.

:ryan3:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

Don't worry @1989 you are not alone!

s5kf5vu.gif

It's the way Opus of the Woods was my second most played song of 2014, second most played song of 2015, and second most played song of 2016. But I could not possibly tell you what my #1s were those years. It is also coincidentally my second most played song of all time. Oh Opus, always the runner up. Maybe it's a sign that it will be #2 in this rate. 

Edited by Achilles.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

SIXTEEN HOURS EYE-

Let me DM my weekly plays to compare cause I don't want to embarrass myself here.

Don't be scared, put me in the group chat. 

• Haha 3

Dear John, champagne problems, Anti Hero deserved top 10 wow 

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

Don't worry @1989 you are not alone!

s5kf5vu.gif

It's the way Opus of the Woods was my second most played song of 2014, second most played song of 2015, and second most played song of 2016. But I could not possibly tell you what my #1s were those years. 

There's a reason OOTW was the first of her supposed "sisters", but quite honestly there are none because the others simply can't compare. 

One of her actual best pop songs ever :jonny5:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

rs_600x600-181009150513-600-taylor-swift

24. mirrorball

Saviours (11s): Axolotl, modern thing, wehavetostan, Safe&Sound, Venice B, badidearight, greento, folkloreking

Stans (10s): Ampersand13, wastedpotential, Forever Winter, 1989, TaylenaStan, Dear Reader, FolkLover1989, Klein, byzantium, Bussea, Achilles., Cruel Summer, My Tears Ricochet, tb6591, pinkbowvintage, DevilsRollTheDice, a_d_22, Namigo, 305, Tusk, Riverbank, Enrique523, AshleyLovescats887, Uncatena, AbeHicks, PerfectSacrifice, Fitzswiftie, Yog, Prismee, Great Username, Supernatural, Strawberry Bubble, paulyyyozd, TheArgonaut, Hooker Barbie, twoheadlightshine, SleepingTigers, Diarrhoea, Kyle-x, sparrowblue, enchanted0, pavi, Bartender, Blood Magic, Sanguine, K$Ellie, Bosque, Top Dash, Bindi, LoveInStereo, heckinglovato

Admirers (9s): reputation1989, Where are you now?, The Music Industry, LVP, Peroxide, holyground13, NordicGuy, MidnightsAtPeace, tjspy, PaloSanto, Soobin, Velvet Night, SLUTTVFTV, Kyungsoowift, SoSickOfThatSOL, PoisonedIvy, Avrileon, Arrows, Theluckyone, halcyonday, iamanearthling, jacobhalkohit, djcalpal, liam13, GuyNextDoor, burninredhot, Nein, fridayteenage, makeawish, RihannaLoverrr, Catch22, BOAZ, Flower, Heldenzeit, yourfaveisaflop, chiliam, greeneyedsoul, Don, Starchild

Haters (1s): LovaticSwiftie, By the Water

Saboteurs (0s): ONOPKA

Comments

wehavetostan

11 - "The best song ever? quite possibly."

greento

11 - "Extremely relatable and beautiful production, reminiscent of Medicine by The 1975."

Yog

10 - "Love love love this track."

Bosque

10 - "Flawless."

Achilles.

10 - "Feel like this also could have been a modest hit under the right circumstances."

wastedpotential

10 - "My favorite song on faithlore changes probably once a week, if not more frequently, just depending on how I'm feeling and what I'm thinking about myself and others. Right now, I think this is my favorite song for this week, and the only reason it doesn't have the 11 is because other songs will get rated less fairly and need that buffer, and I know this is pretty beloved, and so that's not really a concern of mine now. The extended metaphor here is not for everyone, I can certainly admit that. However, for the people it IS for, it's so special and masterfully crafted, that it could truly only be the work of a Wordsmith. The first verse into the chorus, with the subtextual dual meanings behind basically everything is... a lot and took me a long time to really get. "Spinning in my highest heels, luv", to me is a flashback to the 2021 BRITS and the new hair debut, the night things really felt like they were changing for the better and we were truly past the covid-induced promo gap (also probably when things first started to falter with Hobo after their covid reconciliations, but that's a digression. At the same time, there's the thoughts of being a million things to a million people in an effort to please them all that's doomed to fail, something that definitely speaks to me. The bridge exceeds even Taylor's most stringent standards, and shoots the song from the greatness tier to the God-tier. I feel like I'm rambling incoherently, and this is the final entry I'm writing and it's way past 2:30 am, so I'm just going to call this done now and hopefully dedicate more time and energy to writing these up next time! That said, I really wish this one had a moment on tour. I think that would be really special. At the same time, this being the first surprise song of the entire tour is so ******* iconic and I wouldn't change that for anything. In addition to that, I think the long pond version of this song is truly a work of God. Whatever effects they had playing in the background (that wall of shimmering and waving sounds?) is peaceful and tranquil and fits the soundscape incredibly well. This is another enduring Taylor classic written from a niche perspective with mass applicability and universality. She was really good at pulling that off during the folkmore era. Anyway, Praise the Lord!"

sparrowblue

10 - "Jack gets an ounce of acknowledgement on this track."

Where are you now?

9.9 - "Gifted from the heavens down to this insufferable undeserving squalling fandom. Random but it's ingrained in me that the verses are the chorus and vice-versa."

Peroxide

9.7 - "One of the most tender, vulnerable moments on the album."

SLUTTVFTV

9.5 - "The secret supermodel of folklore. She needs to make more shoegazey Mazzy Star music like this." 

gagacasanova

8.5 - "*inserts Peter Griffin twirling gif*"

Edge of Glory

8.5 - "One of her most relatable songs for me. :sadchick:)"

blown away

8.3 - "I didn't remember this being so good. Aged like a fine wine."

I understand why the servers crashed now. God was trying to tell us to do a recount so this could be higher 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.