Why Did Gaga never penetrate the str8 community, like Madonna & Katy?

PoisonedIvy

Because the gay community enjoys being penetrated more than straights :ryan3:

• Haha 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• perpetual novice

• Storm653

• frankvert

Stream I Luv It and 360

:suburban:

This fan fiction. Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Love Game, Bad Romance & Telephone were huge amongst the str8s.

I knew this would be another troll thread by you, but your responses are actually so funny that I kind of live @PoisonedIvy. Keep making a mess, diva. I'm enjoying it.

Katy might've penetrated the hetero community at some point, as stated by you, but the community has clearly asked her to pull out since.

spacer.png

• Haha 5

The straights love Fad, idk what you're talking about? The VeGagas revenue and the soon-to-be-success of her very heterosexual comic book film seem very penetrative to me :clap3: 

Edited by modeblock
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

All the "Straight" men were dancing to Like A Virgin and Teenage Dream?

Honey they were just about as straight my hole is round, I have NEVER seen no Straight man do as little as HUM to EITHER of those songs I'm HOLLERINGGG!!! :hoetenks:

Is your hole not round? We—

• Haha 2

As an OGH i agree that OP is a lie. All straight clubs are still blasting Just Dance

But after BTW era all her solo projects have been irrelevant to the GP

They're few songs that the straights love like Shallow :deadbanana4:

I suspect it might be due to your BO spreading across the gym. Go fix it :bird:

Haha has absolutely penetrated the straight community.

I used to work in an old man's bar. 
Anytime I ever mentioned gaga they would scream that she's crazy and wore a meat dress.

The impact :giraffe:

If that were true she wouldn't have any hits. Ya'll are mistaken if you think pop music is made with only LGBT people in mind (which is an argument I often see on here).

On 7/26/2024 at 11:51 PM, sweetkiss said:

1. what country we are speaking about

2. what age 

3. is your gaydar usually correct

those are important factors

The country is definitely Oblivia, the rest I'm not sure

• Haha 1

On 7/26/2024 at 9:42 PM, PoisonedIvy said:

I'm at the gym and Teenage Dream played, then went directly into Like a Virgin. For both songs, all the straight men on the treadmills were dancing and singing along out loud, proudly.

I noticed later that when Rain on Me came on, that there was a mass exodus of the gym attendees. Why do you think this is?

Gaga had straights in the palm of her hand with The Fame and Fame Monster. 

She also had them for Born This Way, Judas, Applause, DWYW, A Million Reasons, Rain On Me and ASIB songs. 

There are better chances of J.Lo's music being played at the gyms than Katy's or Madonna's. :rip: I know it's a troll thread but at least put some effort into it, pls.

On 7/27/2024 at 2:52 PM, katara said:

This fan fiction. Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Love Game, Bad Romance & Telephone were huge amongst the str8s.

Also Born This Way. Most of those str8s came out eventually though but it still counts...

On 7/26/2024 at 4:43 PM, NickARTPOP said:

I think maybe bc you just made that up

DEAD :ahh:

Gaga's Pre BTW singles (& ASIB) are definitely fondly remembered by straight people dkljf;lakdsjfl not sure why you'd lie 

Edited by Bey_Rihstan

Because she (sub)consciously focused on queerbaiting instead of targeting a wider group of demographics.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely think she's positively impacted so many people, including me.

It's always so embarrassing when gays use one single anecdotal experience to make these generalizations :dies: no straight person, let alone a straight man at a gym, is anymore a fan of Katy or (*******) Madonna (lol) than they are of Gaga. They don't care. 

No one but the gays give af about ROM, just like no one but the gays could name a single Katy song released post-2013. If they played Poker Face or Just Dance, I'm sure some straights would've been bopping but even then, literally why do we care? Straight men are notorious for trash taste in music lol and I'm not even a Gaga stan.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CottageHore said:

It's always so embarrassing when gays use one single anecdotal experience to make these generalizations :dies: no straight person, let alone a straight man at a gym, is anymore a fan of Katy or (*******) Madonna (lol) than they are of Gaga. They don't care. 

No one but the gays give af about ROM, just like no one but the gays could name a single Katy song released post-2013. If they played Poker Face or Just Dance, I'm sure some straights would've been bopping but even then, literally why do we care? Straight men are notorious for trash taste in music lol and I'm not even a Gaga stan.

The over-exaggeration

:toofunny2: Straights would be able to name Con Calma (Remix) and California Girls as Katy Perry songs in 2024

Just now, Wonbin said:

The over-exaggeration

:toofunny2: Straights would be able to name Con Calma (Remix) and California Girls as Katy Perry songs in 2024

Why do you care what Katy songs straights can or can't name, that's the real question :dies:

30 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Why do you care what Katy songs straights can or can't name, that's the real question :dies:

I don't, but you're the one who brought it up in this thread

:biblio: 

Ally's gigantic cockiana did penetrate them tho

On 7/26/2024 at 3:42 PM, PoisonedIvy said:

I'm at the gym and Teenage Dream played, then went directly into Like a Virgin. For both songs, all the straight men on the treadmills were dancing and singing along out loud, proudly.

I noticed later that when Rain on Me came on, that there was a mass exodus of the gym attendees. Why do you think this is?

I'm still in awe of GaGa and not penetrating in the same sentence...I just know she pegs 

Gaga had the straights during TF/M but when you release something as unapologetically gay as Born This Way of course she'd lose that audience :rip:

Edited by TaylorsSquad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.