Why Did Gaga never penetrate the str8 community, like Madonna & Katy?

PoisonedIvy

We are tired FOR you :ryan3: 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• perpetual novice

• Happylittlepunk

• Storm653

Should've played the gym classic Judas SMH :shakeno:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, frankvert said:

This is outright false. Gaga is more revered & respected than Madonna and Katy combined by virtually every demographic on the planet :rip:

I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're an OGH pretending to be a Gaga fan. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Lady Gaga has beenpenetrated the str8s since ASIB

Why don't you find someone that's willing to penetrate you ? instead of obsessing over Gaga. 

• Haha 2

And then everyone clapped 

Why are people seriously engaging this post? They're just made for lamely trolling, lol. 

29 minutes ago, Storm653 said:

I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're an OGH pretending to be a Gaga fan. 

2 hours ago, Chris said:

Which planet is this because it's definitely not mother Earth?

ATRL is the only platform in which your POV seems *somewhat* true, so I'm just going to keep my opinions and the facts to myself. :gaygacat4:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

24 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Why don't you find someone that's willing to penetrate you ? instead of obsessing over Gaga. 

I regret to inform you I do the penetrating, much like Madonna I TOP (the charts). :gaycat2:

19 minutes ago, eleganceislearned said:

And then everyone clapped 

They did!! You must come to the same gym as me. Meet me in the sauna so we can discuss penetration.. of pop culture :gaycat3:

I want to go to a gym where the straight men on the treadmills sing and dance along proudly to Like a Virgin, mainly because that means there would be a massive steam room orgy in the near future.

• Haha 6

• ATRL Moderator

This fan fiction...

:ahh:

54 minutes ago, frankvert said:

ATRL is the only platform in which your POV seems *somewhat* true, so I'm just going to keep my opinions and the facts to myself. :gaygacat4:

Brazil alone disagrees with you. 

• Thumbs Down 1

off topic but my gym played perfect illusion yesterday:deadvision:

they also spam charli xcx, kylie minogue and ava max deep cuts

Nnn :gaygacat6:

Because she stood up and supported *** like you 

3 hours ago, Jay07 said:

I want to go to a gym where the straight men on the treadmills sing and dance along proudly to Like a Virgin, mainly because that means there would be a massive steam room orgy in the near future.

Just wait until I tell you about the Rhythm Nation flash mob in the dressing room sis

13 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Exactly, Firework is bigger than any Gaga song. Just as further evidence of this !

imagine you actually say that and believe yourself. go for a run hun, you head needs clear air

• Like 1

you must've looked like this typing and creating this thread

spacer.png

Edited by mrpartyrocker

The LGBT community is quite literally the only demo that "respects" Madonna and Katy, meanwhile Gaga is universally beloved. And again, ATRL is the only place that thinks otherwise 

:ryan3:

I mean rain on me isn't a like a virgin or teenage dream kinda song. If it was poker face or bad romance those guys would come back outta the closet they ran to during rain on me. 

Edited by WhateverYouWant

15 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I'm at the gym and Teenage Dream played, then went directly into Like a Virgin. For both songs, all the straight men on the treadmills were dancing and singing along out loud, proudly.

I noticed later that when Rain on Me came on, that there was a mass exodus of the gym attendees. Why do you think this is?

All the "Straight" men were dancing to Like A Virgin and Teenage Dream?

Honey they were just about as straight my hole is round, I have NEVER seen no Straight man do as little as HUM to EITHER of those songs I'm HOLLERINGGG!!! :hoetenks:

15 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Exactly, Firework is bigger than any Gaga song. Just as further evidence of this !

saying that while Poker Face and Just Dance (released in 2008) oustream Firework, is wild:clownny:

14 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

They have the pretty face and sexy body to sell. What does gaga have? Ainglobal GIF by AIN GLOBAL IMPORTAÇÃO E EXPORTAÇÃO LTDA

Talent, unlike your fave or your ability to know if misogyny trumps any other requisite.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.