Kamala endorsed by Ari, Charli, Katy; Where's Taylor?

kexin

Her endorment will probably be on Kamala stage in the future. It's of course an event 

imagine comparing the endorsment of the Person of the year for Time with Charli whatever is called

:rofl:

Edited by vale9001
  • Haha 3

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cyberraga

• Tropical

• AndThenTheCocaine

• Strawberry Bubble

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Celebs should stay away from politics. They won't influence anything. This is giving Hilary vs Trump all over again :suburban:

• Thumbs Down 1

If Taylor is going to say anything, she shouldn't do it until a few days before voting. Don't give the opposition any time to react. 

how long do you think it'll take for Charli to strategically change "I'm so Julia" to "I'm so Kamala" 

1 minute ago, eyeroll said:

how long do you think it'll take for Charli to strategically change "I'm so Julia" to "I'm so Kamala" 

in the sense that kamala is doing war crimes everywhere around the globe?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

in the sense that kamala is doing war crimes everywhere around the globe?

Kinda meant in the sense that she's embarking on a 100 day nationwide tour but go off 

Everything is really about Taylor huh?:dies:

Kamala isn't even the official candidate yet. Taylor could secretly hope for another candidate.

• Like 1

Taylor isn't gonna let her endorsement get lost in the sea of all the endorsements coming out right now. She'll wait until the prime opportunity that will generate the most press for her

4 hours ago, Orsay said:

Kamala hasn't even been confirmed as the nominee yet :rip: lets calm down

she has already secured 25 percent of delegates or so i read on twitter. How many more does she needs?

5 hours ago, A-V-XYZ said:

Taylor, Katy, and Britney are the Republican pop trinity. They're not Democrats.

Pls don't tell me that Britney is a Republican?

Also, I'm impressed with Katy endorsing Kamala (if that's what that was) 

1 hour ago, cyberraga said:

Who cares? She's not going to rush to Twitter past midnight while on tour to placate ATRL. The "she's a Republican" nonsense just doesn't work. 

Of course she shouldn't I don't care what any stupid pop star has to say about politics. :toofunny3:

28 minutes ago, shimind said:

she has already secured 25 percent of delegates or so i read on twitter. How many more does she needs?

A lot is up in the air right now and there's talks of an open convention, I really don't know how it will play out but it will most likely be Kamala as the nominee. She'll need 1,976 delegates (a majority) to win but will probably end up getting all or most of them as is typically the case. Either way, it won't be certified until August 19th-22nd at the DNC

1 hour ago, Donquizote said:

Celebs should stay away from politics. They won't influence anything. This is giving Hilary vs Trump all over again :suburban:

Idk Taylor's fans will literally do anything for her so her endorsement in 2024 could legitimately help

She is busy endorsing Trump

My prediction — she does it a little late this year, unlike October 2018 & 2020, it'll be on November 4th, just before election day, and the day after she plays her final American show in Indiana, as she heads to Canada to wrap the tour

IMG-3842.jpg

21 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

My prediction — she does it a little late this year, unlike October 2018 & 2020, it'll be on November 4th, just before election day, and the day after she plays her final American show in Indiana, as she heads to Canada to wrap the tour

IMG-3842.jpg

A mastermind, ugh :jonny6:

Truly the main character, uh? Its been 12 hours and you already want her to waste her support power this soon? 

Hopefully she keeps quiet. No need to endorse a future warmonger.

• Confused 1

Kamala isn't even the nominee yet, and no other democratic candidates have come forward so far as wanting to contest the nomination :toofunny2: the way you guys are ready to immediately throw your brain, logic and common sense out of the window to get in a cheap dig at Taylor with any unrelated topic is concerning. 

Another day, another failed "don't make everything, even political elections, about Taylor"-challenge by OTH.

Where is this thread about Gaga, Beyoncé, Rihanna etc...? 

• Like 1

Hope she don't actually 

not everything has to be instant.

Election race is a long race.

No need to attract all the attention this early.

Biden steps out and Kamala steps in already a big headlines in itself currently

She needs to time her endorsement on a major debate date or some other unexpected event to maximize the impact.

Lol at the Katy sneak. She was just trying to make her song happen 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.