Joe Biden withdraws from presidential election, endorses Kamala Harris

Gwendolyn

Y'all are gonna have to work three times as hard to get Kamala elected in the US of A. 

Time to log out and pick up canvassing and phone-banking. 

Hope her team is prepping a good comeback for when Trump inevitably calls her out as not being actually elected.  

• Confused 1

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Virgos Groove

• i spit on haters

• Devin

Excellent that was extremely responsible :clap3:

And the people calling him or Trump the worst president of US all time really need to educate themselves and read about the history of their ******* country :skull: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gui Blackout said:

The election is still in November :rip: and it's not like she's a newish name that needs to be introduced to the base. It won't be that different from a regular election scenario.

ALSO 

this election is pretty much pro or against trump, I believe that even if Kamala is disliked in the moment of truth (meaning, day of election) people will vote for her, just to not have Trump

• Like 8

Finally. Goodbye and good riddance

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952u3g34ts7nrjtkpq5axh

Well, it seems the stubborn old man finally caved in.

Now Dems have a fighting chance, but if Kamala is the candidate, she'll have to work really hard to win Rust Belt voters since she's not doing that great there according to most polls. At least, it won't be the embarrassing loss that it would have been had Biden stayed in the race. It'll be closer now.

Thank GOD

It might still be an uphill battle, but at least now there's actually a chance. 

Kamala has no chance.

All she does is talking bull s hit about yellow school buses, coconut trees and this unburden quote

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gui Blackout said:

The election is still in November :rip: and it's not like she's a newish name that needs to be introduced to the base. It won't be that different from a regular election scenario.

I'm assuming they mean before the assassination attempt but yeah I feel like that story is already kinda losing its steam anyway

Better late than never for this, and Kamala is def the best pick for this, setting aside my opinions on her policy positions

She needs to make this her campaign song for shock value, and create a TikTok dance to it :gaycat3:

• Haha 3

Just now, DemDam92 said:

Kamala has no chance.

All she does is talking bull s hit about yellow school buses, coconut trees and this unburden quote

I'm sure she's going to hire new speechwriters now lmao

Thank fũcking god! 

Edited by byzantium

3 minutes ago, Eric. said:

Y'all are gonna have to work three times as hard to get Kamala elected in the US of A. 

Time to log out and pick up canvassing and phone-banking. 

Hope her team is prepping a good comeback for when Trump inevitably calls her out as not being actually elected.  

i'm hyped to help her campaign, meanwhile I wasn't gonna do anything for j*e

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Domination said:

Those "right wing bastards" are literally the biggest Zionists the world has ever seen, how they gonna use that against him :skull: 

!!

some of the tweets, u be surprised. :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator
30 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

@Bloo

We did it, brother. We did it.

I had the time of my life fighting Biden stans with you. :heart: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, DemDam92 said:

Kamala has no chance.

She's so much more than that. She loves sharing chicken recipes 

• Like 1

I know the USA is divisive as hell right now, but you guys have already elected a Black president and also had a woman candidate win the popular vote. If Kamala's campaign is incredible and she gets all the technical choices right, I think identity politics may be the least important factor when it comes to getting her elected.

Omg who cares who the candidate it

VOTE BLUE! Do you guys want Project 2025 to go into motion or what?????? 

• Like 2

Oh lawd, she's going to have to start writing incredibly compelling speeches immediately. We're going to need relentless action and firm talks on policy like clockwork from her to make up for the fact that she's basically a meme. 

I know us gays LOVE Kamala but she is not popular outside with the GP. Her leading the ticket will get us a worse drubbing than if Biden hadn't dropped out. NO WOKE PROGRESSIVES will win this year. We need a strong center-left white guy to beat the "Orange Jesus". 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

He is going down as the worst president of all time :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 16

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, BGKC said:

Oh lawd, she's going to have to start writing incredibly compelling speeches immediately. We're going to need relentless action and firm talks on policy like clockwork from her to make up for the fact that she's basically a meme. 

She’s been campaigning on the trail lately and she’s either a much better speaker now or my standards have gotten immeasurably worse because she’s actually impressed me. I think she’ll be fine. Now she can focus on talking about the overturning of Roe v. Wade as a woman and make a damning campaign message that Biden was unable to do. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.