JADE - "It Girl"

JDC

It's impossible that Jade wanted to leak this one, specially when she's focused on AOMD

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• MusicIsMyMaster

• kos1692

Just now, GardenPanty said:

The leak is fake lol, AI

For Jade's sake, I hope this is the case dddd. Have you heard the actual full song? 

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

For Jade's sake, I hope this is the case dddd. Have you heard the actual full song? 

No- but whoever leaked this "version" used the same software (Udio) that was used to make that fake Woman's World demo a while back

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

No- but whoever leaked this "version" used the same software (Udio) that was used to make that fake Woman's World demo a while back

Ok, that's a relief - I'd feel bad if this had leaked before she got the chance to release it officially.

Not sure I like this new trend of teasing songs when the official single was just released.

"It Girl" sounds fun, very RuPaul runway-esque track, not sure if in the best way, but with the right hook it could be another bop

• Like 1

Interesting. I like the video continuity with Angel of My Dreams but can't tell whether I like song 

edit: oh it's fake? Rip

Edited by Sazare

Nearly 3 million views on Twitter omg she needs to move soon :jonny5:

5 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

The leak is fake lol, AI

I've been a little mix fan for 10 years and that leak doesn't sound like her, it's AI

Edited by alexaalto

Is It Girl really the next single? Didn't an insider say the next single was more radio friendly than AOMD and It Girl is definitely not radio friendly

Edited by Dizzy

I should've known she'd be the one to watch after she guest judged on drag race twice

Could it be the "Angel" video is chapter one of a story in which an ensemble cast of characters are introduced?

Could it be that the follow up video treatments delve in to the story of each individual character we've been introduced to in the first?

I love what we've heard of this new song "It Girl" and I wonder if the harder edged beats are reflective of the red headed Angel being a former It Girl who is left bitter after being abandoned by the Simon character ?

23 hours ago, timothy_b said:

The Tove song you're talking about is called "I Confess" and it leaked a while ago (demo). It's not going to be on the album though...

pls…. i love this song so much. it's radio friendly and the perfect gay club bop. it would work as a single but maybe she really does have even better material

11 hours ago, Dizzy said:

Is It Girl really the next single? Didn't an insider say the next single was more radio friendly than AOMD and It Girl is definitely not radio friendly

Someone on Buzzjack mentioned that an Irish radio host who interviewed her recently liked a comment about this just being an promo/buzz track, which would make more sense since it's too early for her to be teasing a second single 

Most 'insiders' have heard a song called F*ck You For Now which we think might be the actual second single, but nobody seems to know for sure 

what I expect from JADE, 2/2 

azealia drafts her instagram stories ready-to-launch  

• Haha 2

3.5 million views + 15k likes on the video a fan uploaded to Twitter now.

I know she wanted us to find this Easter egg, but part of me thinks that she and her team had no idea it would blow up like this? I think they maybe expected only a few hardcore fans to find it but people are literally gagging.

It's probably not getting released any time soon, I just hope it doesn't lose momentum by the time it's officially released. Ideally a mid August release as a buzz single and then an official second single in September would be the best thing. I can see this being an underground / smash hit in the club type song and a decent streaming hit, but probably won't do much on the official charts. Its not very radio friendly but it's the *exact* type of sound I wanted her to release as a soloist so it'll do wonders for her brand and building her audience.

So Jade has confirmed that this isn't called "it girl" and those are just the lyrics. From Popjustice, believe this is called "Silent Disco"

hot take, this sounds way too generic to me

it feels like a great track for a drag race challenge

still need to listen to the track in full tho maybe there's more to it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

So Jade has confirmed that this isn't called "it girl" and those are just the lyrics. From Popjustice, believe this is called "Silent Disco"

No. Silent Disco is a completely different song 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

No. Silent Disco is a completely different song 

Oh, interesting. So is this "glitch" then, or a completely different title we don't know yet?

3 hours ago, ElectricBlue said:

hot take, this sounds way too generic to me

it feels like a great track for a drag race challenge

still need to listen to the track in full tho maybe there's more to it

I like it tbh, but I have to say, sounds like a Todrick song tbh hahahah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/24/2024 at 10:57 AM, GardenPanty said:

but there wasn't a fake ww demo? the demo that leaked just sounded filtered and low quality? the lyrics and the beat were literally the same?

3 hours ago, hugonibs2 said:

but there wasn't a fake ww demo? the demo that leaked just sounded filtered and low quality? the lyrics and the beat were literally the same?

It was made by an AI software with input lyrics. Its called Udio

Put me on a pedestal watch me dance, dance to the beat till I can't stand :jonny5:

I've had the snippet on loop all day . The beginning "say it" part reminds me of RuPauls Adrenaline (I think that's the one?), wonder if it was an influence. 

I'm flawed at how good this music is. It sounds so fresh. 

The video in the viral tweet appears to have been taken down, not sure if it's a copyright strike? It just says content not available 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.