Katy Perry - "Lifetimes"

chriswouldman
Element
Message added by Element,

Please keep discussion in this thread focused on the song. Discussions about Katy Perry's larger scale career/choices, and other artists should NOT be done here. There are plenty of other places to do so on ATRL. Thank you!

25 minutes ago, kellebrity98 said:

it actually sounds like all the Eurovision songs from Cyprus

Wait I just saw this y'all really have no idea about Eurovision ndjsksn :dies:

• Like 1

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Ramcoro

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Tistotal

Im tired of the haters… bullying a woman is GROSS 

• Like 7

why is this not the single? 

• Like 1

Oh? YES Katheryn :jonny5:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DoublePistols said:

This sounds amazing im sorry you guys :wanda:

Why are you sorry 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3bd543vacga3dzrz72tqf

• Haha 1

I don't know why people are surprised by the presence of Dr. Luke. He produced half of the album, so repeating "not him again" in every post is not going to change anything, at least this one sounds amazing !  :tornado:

Edited by DoublePistols
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

All the monster saying they hate it and it sound like a cheap euro vision song but everything sounds exactly  like chromatica :rip:

We know some of you fake like Gaga's new music but come on

spacer.png

I kid, but I think the Stupid Love comparisons are a little exaggerated. Plus, SL was produced my Max Martin, and Dr. Luke and Max Martin are known to have a similar style/sound. Is Max Martin confirmed on 143? 

Edit: thanks for those that clarified Max Martin worked* on the song but was not the producer (according to Wikipedia). 

Edited by Ramcoro
Clarify MM was not producer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 10

Why members of the certain fan base want her to be creative and different every time while their fave has been giving them like 5 albums of the same trash electro pop. Like, check out your own playground first.

OT: Love this song.

Edited by beatinglikeadrum
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

This basic-ass music. :rip:

• Like 1

This is honestly the most generic edm song I've ever heard but none of the songs she's teased sound like a smash and the whole era is already doomed so why not try it with this one :michael:

I'm sorry but this era would be a flop even without that man's involvement

is this the next single? cuz if so then nirvana honey i'm SO sorry...

16 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

You guys must have a very outdated perception of what Eurovision is and what the songs sound like.

as outdated as a katy perry song in 2024 i guess :cm:

Where is Max Martin? He probably only gave her a flop filler this time 

Idk if it's because I'm from UK and we live for EDM bangers but this sounds amazing. 

• Like 2

If this is a single, the worst part is that means Nirvana likely won't be a single. Maybe a promo single. I am certain that the collabs will be all be singles. Like what would the point be in collabing with artists to not release them as singles? Plus, historically, all her collabs have been released as single and given proper treatment (music videos + performances) 

It sounds like an awful Ava Max / Bebe Rexha / Rita Ora reject. Like wow, when I thought she couldn't possibly give us something worse than Swish Swish, it looks like she can :suburban:

Edited by TayDuaStan
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

The outro is cute

6 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

Im tired of the haters… bullying a woman is GROSS 

And we will continue until she drops Dr. Luke

What's not clicking?

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, Ramcoro said:

I kid, but I think the Stupid Love comparisons are a little exaggerated. Plus, SL was produced my Max Martin, and Dr. Luke and Max Martin are known to have a similar style/sound. Is Max Martin confirmed on 143? 

Max Martin didn't touch the instrumentation of SL, only vocal production + tidying up the songwriting a bit when it was already nearly finished

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TayDuaStan said:

It sounds like a bad Ava Max / Bebe Rexha / Rita Ora reject. Like wow, when I thought she couldn't possibly give us something worse than Swish Swish, it looks like she can :suburban:

Can you leave already? Like Taylor AND Dua recently released albums, don't you have be radical optimistic in other threads? 

• Like 1

Katy....

1 minute ago, Pheromosa said:

And we will continue until she drops Dr. Luke

What's not clicking?

Doja Cat   :2ndplace:

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

she simply can not be coming to the table with THIS when we have so many other pop musicians bending over backwards to give us unique offerings

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.