Spotify Day 7: Woman's World, N/A Global, N/A US, N/A Norway

burninredhot

And to think some of you clowns tried to say that it didn't matter & Dr Luke is what she needed to serve bops :lmao: 

Dead on Arrival

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• BrokenMachine

• Nefertiti0

• Broken

the kii is, if it was really a womans world she would've worked with Bonnie McKee again instead of Dr. Luke :sistrens:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

N/A on second day??? OHHHH its bad BAD :deadbanana2:

Stupid Love looks like a SMASH compared to THIS.

• Thanks 1

Taylor dethroned Katy the way GaGa dethroned Xtina the way Madonna dethroned Cyndi Lauper. This is a healthy, regular cycle in the upside down world. Move on. Katy lost her place in the space of stars.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

i've been a katyrat

:deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cloröx said:

That one KC saying that he doesn't care if Katy works with an alleged rap!st as long as it's bop and successful, I swear he's suffering right now :ahh:

It kills me. I'm laughing cause everyone with a brain can tell you he's washed and nothing he produces has hit in years :rip:

I saw a drunk straight girl face plant on the sidewalk outside the gay bars yesterday. But Katy fell faster.

• Haha 9

6 hours ago, Riverbank said:

This does seem like the final chapter of her music career. I don't see how she can possibly come back from this even if she serves quality for the next single. Actually I'd be surprised if they even attempt to push another single after this fiasco. :rip: Her label has already invested heavily in this single with radio airplay but it's only looking like more diminishing returns for her. The fact that this era is already making Smile look like Teenage Dream in comparison :toofunny2:

I think she should just scrap the era completely :skull:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cloröx said:

That one KC saying that he doesn't care if Katy works with an alleged rap!st as long as it's bop and successful, I swear he's suffering right now :ahh:

Who? @znake? @Aurora? @Witnessed ET?

76f1324fe097c05df1d56a072e103531.gif

• Haha 8

41 minutes ago, Broken said:

Oh wow I never said that but I love how I was one of the first names that popped into atrl gays' minds, my impact  :gaycat:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

I think she should just scrap the era completely :skull:

Would Capitol even let her do that?

if anything I can see the album just getting delayed to remove and replace any Dr. Luke tracks  if they even care about that 

Oh Katy girl. She left American Idol for this??!! She better call them for her job back 

As a Rihanna stan I didn't think anyone had it worse than us not getting an album for over 8 years but I guess things really could be worse 

76f1324fe097c05df1d56a072e103531.gif

2 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Would Capitol even let her do that?

if anything I can see the album just getting delayed to remove and replace any Dr. Luke tracks  if they even care about that 

The damage is done. She's already received all the terrible press there was to receive about the Luke reunion and she went ALL out hyping and launching a song of his as her big lead. Even if she removes him now, it will just look like very cheap and obvious damage control with no actual ethical aspect. And she'll get dragged

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

they better not up the expectations...

Debuting will be an achievement this time I fear

She went from #55 to #63 on the artist chart yesterday... so Its not a good sign for the song once again

• Haha 2

Wait... tell me if i'm wrong but did she only do 800k Day 2 for this song? It's at 3 055 576 streams on Spotify for me :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Zylo said:

I can see the YouTube video essays coming about this era already :rip: 

like *checks notes* working with Dr Luke again, the car from Elon, the Trisha collab, that weird IG incident, following Ben Shapiro, the flag thing, the song and MV…wew what a nasty concoction. 

plus voting for that republican and posting a picture from the voting booth for everyone to see :rip: and what is the 'weird IG incident'? 

• Haha 1

Anyways, Kesha is still charting on Spotify US with 381,694 streams, meanwhile, Katy is still N/A 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Wait... tell me if i'm wrong but did she only do 800k Day 2 for this song? It's at 3 055 576 streams on Spotify for me :deadbanana4:

800k is the partial first day cuz time zone differences, day 2 isn't out yet :rip:

is she still charting in norway?

• Haha 3

The song is yet again N/A everywhere. The only place it's charting is Norway at #178 (-23)… It's what she & Dr. **** deserve :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.