Spotify Day 7: Woman's World, N/A Global, N/A US, N/A Norway

burninredhot

8 minutes ago, cyberraga said:

everyone in the stan world older than 40 remembers the war zone ATRL was in 2013/2014

Fixed because I don't remember a single thing :ghostface:

OT: katy flop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• BrokenMachine

• Nefertiti0

• Broken

3 hours ago, Komet said:

Day 2

155 (-75) Norway
OUT Argentina
OUT Australia
OUT Austria
OUT Belgium
OUT Bolivia
OUT Belarus
OUT Brazil
OUT Bulgaria
OUT Canada
OUT Chile
OUT Colombia
OUT Costa Rica
OUT Czech Republic
OUT Denmark
OUT Dominican Republic
OUT Ecuador
OUT Egypt
OUT El Salvador
OUT Estonia
OUT Finland
OUT France
OUT Germany
OUT Global
OUT Greece
OUT Guatemala
OUT Honduras
OUT Hong Kong
OUT Hungary
OUT Iceland
OUT India
OUT Indonesia
OUT Ireland
OUT Israel
OUT Italy
OUT Japan
OUT Kazakhstan
OUT Latvia
OUT Lithuania
OUT Luxembourg
OUT Malaysia
OUT Mexico
OUT Morocco
OUT Netherlands
OUT New Zealand
OUT Nicaragua
OUT Nigeria
OUT Pakistan
OUT Panama
OUT Paraguay
OUT Peru
OUT Poland
OUT Portugal
OUT Philippines
OUT Romania
OUT Saudi Arabia
OUT Singapore
OUT Slovakia
OUT South Africa
OUT South Korea
OUT Spain
OUT Sweden
OUT Switzerland
OUT Taiwan
OUT Thailand
OUT Turkey
OUT Ukraine
OUT United Arab Emirates
OUT United Kingdom
OUT United States
OUT Uruguay
OUT Vietnam

4CIxAWN.gif

Perrished.

4CIxAWN.gif

• Haha 2

They really need to scrap the album atp. It doesn't even matter if copies have already been manufactured. Just flush them all down the toilet and save the last bit of dignity she has left. No album is better than a panned flop one.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Starting to think she manifested this turd by performing with one for her unsuccessful Vegas residency

spacer.png

• Haha 7

what a time to witness these historical events :suburban:

• Haha 2

do we know the exact amount of streams for 2nd day?

how many streams the #200 song on the chart got?

29 minutes ago, Schami66 said:

I don't think it's over for her, just yet.

She has the looks. She "just" needs the right songs. 

The second single HAS to be be amazing, catchy and should not sound like kidz bop 2009. 

Promote a new song with some throwback tunes and combine legacy with new music.

Maybe she should ditch Luke and Go back to Bonnie Mckee 

dude she was over with her last album.. no-one cares about her. 

She can now pretend it never existed. What a catastrophe :clap3:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Schami66 said:

"Maybe"? :toofunny2: Working with him on this song only got her backlash and a flop lead single. I'm not seeing what benefit there would be for him to produce more songs for her.

1 hour ago, Burn said:

They really need to scrap the album atp. It doesn't even matter if copies have already been manufactured. Just flush them all down the toilet and save the last bit of dignity she has left. No album is better than a panned flop one.

spacer.png

It definitively matters to her label. They would lose so much money if they started everything from scratch, especially since it now has been proven without any doubt that she barely have a fanbase.

i've been a katyrat for more than a decade but this is so hilarious to me :bibliahh: a good reality check is what she deserves:suburban:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Burn said:

spacer.png

cost of studio time, writers, producers, vinyls printed, photoshoots, radio deal of WW, its music video.....

I don't think any dignity is left to be saved, but they can still recover 0.05% cost

spacer.png

• Haha 1

In fact, watching this song fail miserably is like watching a person fade away in prime time.

I'll probably come back here in two weeks, I guess. This is somehow even blasphemous, despite all the quite obvious and understandable circumstances of this case.

Edited by Bends
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Schami66 said:

The second single HAS to be be amazing, catchy and should not sound like kidz bop 2009. 

28 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

"Maybe"? :toofunny2: Working with him on this song only got her backlash and a flop lead single. I'm not seeing what benefit there would be for him to produce more songs for her.

Even going back to Bonnie would be a mistake. She makes the same kind of music as WW.

Katy needs to play to her strength — pop rock. Go back to people like Greg Wells, Butch Walker, Christopher Stewart, Benny Blanco, Sam Hollander, David Stewart

• Like 4

People need to admit to themselves that the song is objectively bad. Any gays that like it cannot be serious. It does not have a good melody. Sounds like something that would play during a Selling Sunset transition after one of them sells a house.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

The numbers giving Epstein emails vibe. Just publish them already. 

Did Joyride outstream it WW? 

1 hour ago, Schami66 said:

Bonnie has nothing to offer in 2024 aside from TikToks explaining how she wrote the hits from Teenage Dream

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Sorry but like all the bs aside. How is flopping this bad even possible? I'm so lost and confused beyond words. All the promo she did in hyping this single up. Something just shifted the moment this song got released and I don't even know what it is. But it feels like a permanent change.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ReneighIsHere said:

The funniest part is that her team was so sure that this was gonna be well received that they also announced the album :rip: this is one of those cases where you pretend it's just a buzz single, scrap the whole era and go back to the drawing board. This era will do more hurt than good.. oh and she better not announce a tour. She should follow Jlo's example and spend more time with her family during these vulnerable times. 

:bibliahh:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Burn said:

She didn't focus on building a solid fanbase for herself early in her career. She prioritised getting #1 hits by creating mindless pop bangers that the GP would eat up. Age shouldn't matter but it does and especially for female artists - when they reach a certain age the GP will lose interest which is why it's important to build a fanbase that will stick with you for the rest of your career - just look at how Kylie, Madonna, Gaga, Cher, Beyoncé still have the gays on their side and will always have that loyalty. I even remember an interview from years ago where Katy said she didn't mollycoddle her fans like other girls do (pretty sure she was shading Gaga's relationships with LMs). Anyway, the GP was never gonna eat Woman's World up from the start BUT the gays (the only people who check for Katy now) could have at least had a positive influence and helped to raise the song's profile. The GP don't know about the Dr Luke situation but unfortunately for Katy the people who do know are the gays, so she alienated the small part of the population who was willing to give her an ounce of support.

This is what I said when it was announced that Dr. Luke wrote and produced the song, the message/sound of the song and the fact that Dr. Luke worked on it made it DOA.

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.