Spotify Day 7: Woman's World, N/A Global, N/A US, N/A Norway

burninredhot

3 minutes ago, Into The Void said:

INTEOTW is a bop and Small Talk is misunderstood. It's actually got great production. I like to listen to the ST instrumental. Lol

I mean the videos lmao 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• BrokenMachine

• Nefertiti0

• Broken

2 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

People don't care about lyrics as long as the song is good. This idea that people are VOLUNTARILY avoiding empowerment songs is just not reality, that's not the reason why this song is bombing so hard :toofunny3:

Nah I really think the "girl power" songs got boring. But of course bits not the only reason, the song is shitty overall

I mean, if there is no playlists support, isn't it normal to drop like a rock when you have no fanbase?

5 minutes ago, DemDam92 said:

I also think ppl are tired of the empowerment songs. Sorry to tell ya, nobody cares. And nobody is excited to see gay couple kissing in a video.

Ofc they are. Which makes this whole project even bigger fiasco. She's not independent. Releasing this song is not her decision only, and she sure doesn't call all the shots. So to think that song went through so many channels, people, managements... And I can just imagine them being so confident thinking they did that.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, NoAngelus said:

Ofc they are. Which makes this whole project even bigger fiasco. She's not independent. Releasing this song is not her decision only, and she sure doesn't call all the shots. So to think that song went through so many channels, people, managements... And I can just imagine them being so confident thinking they did that.

They were sexy confident it would do good, little they know it was about to TANK

1 hour ago, DemDam92 said:

Nah I really think the "girl power" songs got boring. But of course bits not the only reason, the song is shitty overall

Once again, people don't think that way, if a song is extremely good sonically, they won't care that much about the lyrics. A good beat will never be denied by questionnable lyrics, otherwise so many of history's biggest pop songs would've never smashed.

The way this thread is dead so fast because the number won't be available for next day :ahh:

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, $ebert said:

They were sexy confident it would do good, little they know it was about to TANK

The fact that we all knew it was gonna bomb this hard when we heard that first snippet, but they were sitting on the song for how long and still didn't think it was bad decision :rip:

• Haha 2

the GP is too shook about Trump to be sexy confident so intelligent right now 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, By the Water said:

The way she fails to meet expectations even when they're on the floor :suburban:

Her next lead will probably do Normani numbers

Her next lead...:lakitu:

2 hours ago, Konril said:

POP MUSIC EMERGENCY FUNERAL

4CIxAWN.gif4CIxAWN.gif4CIxAWN.gif

Whew. This trajectory needs to be studied.

Wow this did even worse than I expected :rip: she really shouldn't have announced the album yet 

This is actually a new level of flopping, like next level thermonuclear bomb level **** type of flop.

CACF.gif

I wonder if she will take responsibility for this, or if her team  will make excuses for it.  

14 minutes ago, cyberraga said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but did you not used to hide behind Katy Perry as a shield? Back in your maliciously racist days? 

You think so? I feel like you'd definitely know that as someone who mysteriously joined 3 months ago :angelo:

OT:  

4CIxAWN.gif

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

24 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

630K unfiltered global streams today so far. It had 925K this time yesterday and 2.07M this time Friday.

Will she even debut on the Hot 100 at this rate?

ezgif-3-9014afe385.gif

No way this actually did less than 1m :rip: The flop to end all flops. Wouldn't be surprised if it misses the H100 at this rate

Abysmal performance. She needs to abandon the song immediately. 

1 hour ago, C_Colstead said:

This is what she quit American Idol and a $25m annual paycheck for. Will this even debut on the Hot 100? The Bubbling Under chart, even? Will 143 even go top 10?!

I mean she'll always have her old pop classics to fall back on, but yeah, she's done done.

The fact she thinks she's going to be able to do a world tour off this album :bibliahh: 

• Haha 1

every album cycle since witness she digs her grave deeper, at least in smile she didn't receive hate only indifference :rip:

she really wasted a decade of her life rebuilding her image on American Idol for..... this result

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

You think so? I feel like you'd definitely know that as someone who mysteriously joined 3 months ago :angelo:

OT:  

4CIxAWN.gif

I mean it's not really a matter of what I "think". It's a matter of reality :michael:

I've unfortunately had the displeasure of seeing a very informative thread on your racism on twitter + everyone in the stan world remembers the war zone ATRL was in 2013/2014 — you were one of the loudest on this forum. Loved browsing back then! :) 

Anywho, it's been evident for the last 9ish years or so but a certain other popstar who also debuted in 2008 had the last laugh. 

I don't think it's over for her, just yet.

She has the looks. She "just" needs the right songs. 

The second single HAS to be be amazing, catchy and should not sound like kidz bop 2009. 

Promote a new song with some throwback tunes and combine legacy with new music.

Maybe she should ditch Luke and Go back to Bonnie Mckee 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.