Spotify Day 7: Woman's World, N/A Global, N/A US, N/A Norway

burninredhot

2 hours ago, drivers license said:

no, people are more shock of her choices :rip: we saw this coming when the era was launched, questionably at that :rip:

The fact they teased and then announced this era A FULL MONTH before anything came out. They truly are stuck in the Teenage Dream era :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• BrokenMachine

• Nefertiti0

• Broken

2 hours ago, Anticipating said:

Only 570K filtered streams in 12 hours... will she even do 1M second day? :deadbanana4:

Is this WW numbers?

20 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Look i hate Gaga too but this is not the thread for this :toofunny3:

Bashing Gaga is not going to make Katy look any better, trust me :toofunny3:

It was more intended as an ATTACK on little monsters who are swarming this thread acting al tough.

OT: cute numbers xx

Edited by Brooke Candy
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

1 hour ago, Brooke Candy said:

It was more intended as an ATTACK on little monsters who are swarming this thread acting al tough.

Ok, fair enough. Yeah, some little monsters are definitively getting too brave, especially when they try to rewrite history about Stupid Love :toofunny3:

Just because Woman's World is gonna flop even harder doesn't mean it wasnt a mediocre flop in its own right. Katy is just gonna establish an entire new definition of the word "flop" so obviously anything else will look like a smash in comparison :oh:

Edited by Enrique523

3 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Spotify WW Debuts of 2000s Pop Girl Lead Singles in the Streaming Era (First Full Day)

Taylor Swift: Look What You Made Me Do (#1) -> ME! (#1) -> cardigan (#1) -> willow (#1) -> Anti-Hero (#1) -> Fortnight (#1)

Adele: Hello (#1) -> Easy On Me (#1)

Miley Cyrus: Malibu (#12) -> Midnight Sky (#10) -> Flowers (#3)

Beyoncé: Formation (#46) -> Break My Soul (#5) -> Texas Hold Em (#4)

Lady Gaga: Perfect Illusion (#24) -> Stupid Love (#6)

Katy Perry: Chained To The Rhythm (#10) -> Daisies (#39) -> Woman's World (#58)

Her peer's standing on Spotify continuing to get better or stay stable while hers continues to tumble. :sosad:

And just for shits and giggles let's not forget Shallow PEAKING at #2 on WW Spotify in between PI and SL.

4 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Ok, fair enough. Yeah, some little monsters are definitively getting too brave, especially when they try to rewrite history about Stupid Love :toofunny3:

Just because Woman's World is gonna flop even harder doesn't mean it wasnt a mediocre flop in its own right. Katy is just gonna establish an entire new definition of the word "flop" so obviously anything else will look like a smash in comparison :oh:

Who is rewriting history? It's just a fact that SL debuted at #6 WW, #2 US and peaked at #5 on the Hot 100.

no one is trying to say it was bigger than those stats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10

2 hours ago, Brooke Candy said:

Gaga will bomb and flop with "Dance In The Shadow Of The Moon" like there's no tomorrow.

So little Monsters need to sit the f**ck down.

ok, but for now you have Chromatica II (2020) interlude outstreaming and outdebuting your fave comebake lead single (2024)

sKUpJoc.gif 

Edited by Mirkomonster
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Blade said:

Who is rewriting history? It's just a fact that SL debuted at #6 WW, #2 US and peaked at #5 on the Hot 100.

no one is trying to say it was bigger than those stats.

Oh please, there was definitively little monsters recently (and some critics) who tried to pretend Stupid Love was some massive artistic triumph and somehow not a flop, which is completely false. You know as well as i do that when people mention a high position on the charts it's to say that it was a hit.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Is this WW numbers?

Yes. 

Day 2 should be around 1.2M unfiltered (and OUT of Global Spotify).

• Like 1

Just now, Mirkomonster said:

ok, but for noq you have Chromatica II (2020) interlude outstreaming and outdebuting your fave comebake lead single (2024)

sKUpJoc.gif 

1. Katy is NOT my fave and 2. Those horrible album's interludes are NEVER something so flex about, EVER. 

• Thumbs Down 3

Just now, Brooke Candy said:

1. Katy is NOT my fave and 2. Those horrible album's interludes are NEVER something so flex about, EVER. 

"those horrible album interlude" still outstreamed and outdebuted while you are here crying and praying that Lady Gaga's next single will flop 

sKUpJoc.gif 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Anticipating said:

Yes. 

Day 2 should be around 1.2M unfiltered (and OUT of Global Spotify).

When i said WW i meant worldwide, i hope i was clear about it :smile:

And yeah, 1.2M day 2 would be a disaster but it's to be expected i guess, almost nobody seems to like this song :rip:

1 hour ago, Pink Whitney said:

Honestly to me it seems Dr. Luke kinda gave her s**ty music on purpose, like these snippets sound worse than a Kim Petras album :deadbanana4:

Or maybe Katy hired Dr Luke on purpose to release this and END his career. Maybe she's an ally after all. :suburban:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Oh please, there was definitively little monsters recently (and some critics) who tried to pretend Stupid Love was some massive artistic triumph and somehow not a flop, which is completely false. You know as well as i do that when people mention a high position on the charts it's to say that it was a hit.

When I mention a debut on the charts it's because i'm discussing a debut on the charts. Not a single person is saying SL was some massive smash. It was a Top 5 hit that debuted at its peak and then lingered in the 20's and 30's for several weeks. It's a simple as that. 

Woman's World will not achieve anything close to that which is hilarious really.

• Thanks 11

8 minutes ago, Blade said:

When I mention a debut on the charts it's because i'm discussing a debut on the charts. Not a single person is saying SL was some massive smash. It was a Top 5 hit that debuted at its peak and then lingered in the 20's and 30's for several weeks. It's a simple as that. 

Woman's World will not achieve anything close to that which is hilarious really.

Educate them sis

This era is one of the biggest backfires I've ever seen and the lead single has only been out one day :storm:its really bad for her right now yikes

5 hours ago, Venice B said:

Not gonna lie, I thought the controversy would at least attract some streams her way... I guess teaming up with a r*pist didn't pay off in any way whatsoever

Katy Perry - Page 42 - Base - ATRL

it did, wait to see 2nd day :rip:

3 hours ago, Brooke Candy said:

Gaga will bomb and flop with "Dance In The Shadow Of The Moon" like there's no tomorrow.

Gaga's last jazz album outcharted Smile on the BB200. I think she'll be fine.

sKUpJoc.gif

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Saintlor said:

This era needs to be scrapped.

She needs to work from scratch again and she can come back with another single in 3 months and release the album in November.

Nah. Let nature run its course and let's close this chapter. Hopefully, she's at peace with this era.

GrIWf2y.gif

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

Is this WW numbers?

Yeah, they apparently have access to the "live count" streams Spotify let's artists see for the first 7 days of a song launch in the Spotify for Artists portal.

It's the worldwide unfiltered streams.

They showed her doing 2.83M at 23:35 UTC and the final unfiltered WW count was 2,859,188.

If it did 2,257,214 filtered today, it could do 1.3M unfiltered/1M filtered tomorrow based on how it's doing today.

Edited by Communion

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Yeah, they apparently have access to the "live count" streams Spotify let's artists see for the first 7 days of a song launch in the Spotify for Artists portal.

It's the worldwide unfiltered streams.

They showed her doing 2.83M at 23:35 UTC and the final unfiltered WW count was 2,859,188.

If it did 2,257,214 filtered today, it could do 1.3M unfiltered/1M unfiltered tomorrow based on how it's doing today.

You mean 1M filtered?

And yeah, in any case this is such a disaster,  her and her team were truly dumb to not see the obvious writing on the wall :rip:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brooke Candy said:

Little Monsters have all the right to brag about a Chromatica interlude outstreaming this FLOP :bibliahh:  This is a monumental tankery we are witnessing and she deserves ALL the lashings.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

You mean 1M filtered?

And yeah, in any case this is such a disaster,  her and her team were truly dumb to not see the obvious writing on the wall :rip:

Yeah, sorry, 1M filtered. It'd be struggling to stay within the Top 200 on Global Spotify if that was the result.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Yeah, sorry, 1M filtered. It'd be struggling to stay within the Top 200 on Global Spotify if that was the result.

Ok, thanks. We'll see tomorrow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.