Spotify Day 7: Woman's World, N/A Global, N/A US, N/A Norway

burninredhot

Most of her twitter likes were loud brazilians milennials that also seem stuck in 2010. No wonder the song highest peak was here lol The world has moved on from Katy Perry at least since 2016. It's been almost a decade. Hang it up and invest in a Teenage Dream musical or anniversary tour

• Haha 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• BrokenMachine

• Nefertiti0

• Broken

2 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

I keep seeing your posts and I think you are pathetic.

We're celebrating that Kesha, as an independent artist, is about to do better than her abuser teaming up with an artist that gave said abuser his highest amount of success, and on top of that, backed up by Capitol.

You and certain other users are the ones who don't give a **** about abuse victims. Thankfully many other Katy Cats learned to sit this one out. You should do the same.

He's the same user who posted this:

I would legitimately rather wake up to the headline "Katy Perry dead at 34" than "Katy Perry confirms Vegas residency". Her career is already dead, but Vegas would be like turning a funeral into a circus act. If someone pulled a Christina Grimmie or whatever, the GP would be on her side again, and she might get another iTunes #1 finally, possibly even her 10th #1 on Billboard like XXXTENTATION. Plus, let's be real, we'd probably get a posthumous album sooner than we'd get KP5 if she were alive. Plus, Capitol could include all the discarded Luke bops, because a dead person can't really get backlash for working with an accused rapist.

:mazen:

SEEK HELP AURORA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

Spotify WW Debuts of 2000s Pop Girl Lead Singles in the Streaming Era (First Full Day)

Taylor Swift: Look What You Made Me Do (#1) -> ME! (#1) -> cardigan (#1) -> willow (#1) -> Anti-Hero (#1) -> Fortnight (#1)

Adele: Hello (#1) -> Easy On Me (#1)

Miley Cyrus: Malibu (#12) -> Midnight Sky (#10) -> Flowers (#3)

Beyoncé: Formation (#46) -> Break My Soul (#5) -> Texas Hold Em (#4)

Lady Gaga: Perfect Illusion (#24) -> Stupid Love (#6)

Katy Perry: Chained To The Rhythm (#10) -> Daisies (#39) -> Woman's World (#58)

Her peer's standing on Spotify continuing to get better or stay stable while hers continues to tumble. :sosad:

• Haha 11

The 2nd day drop will be glorious
trisha-paytas.gif

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

I would legitimately rather wake up to the headline "Katy Perry dead at 34" than "Katy Perry confirms Vegas residency". Her career is already dead, but Vegas would be like turning a funeral into a circus act. If someone pulled a Christina Grimmie or whatever, the GP would be on her side again, and she might get another iTunes #1 finally, possibly even her 10th #1 on Billboard like XXXTENTATION. Plus, let's be real, we'd probably get a posthumous album sooner than we'd get KP5 if she were alive. Plus, Capitol could include all the discarded Luke bops, because a dead person can't really get backlash for working with an accused rapist.

SEEK HELP AURORA.

:biblio::biblio::biblio:

Deranged.

It's above #143 at least which is a good sign!

sKUpJoc.gif

• Haha 3

Tens of her fans spent an entire month debasing themselves and throwing their support behind a rapist because they were sure doing so would pay off and they would be able to brag about their fave slaying. They threw away their morals and right to ever criticize someone else. They were so sure the hate was fake and overplayed. They were so sure the public would latch on because Katy was back with black hair and big boobs. They hedged their bets on this being massive. 

I couldn't have imagined a worse outcome. There's no way they can continue with this era because it's only going to get worse. She claimed she has sold over 10k album pre orders within the first couple hours. Are people on her team lying to her? They have to scrap everything because the album debut is going to be career ending (more than it's already over). 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, babyforlife said:

Its really bad, even Chromatica II, an interlude out streamed it with 2.5M streams first day in 2020 when Spotify had 3x less user compared to 2024

Maybe people set their expectations too high

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

My favorite thing about this bomb is the way it basically killed Luke's big pop girl ambitions and any chance he had at winning back the gayz! It's so clear that this entire album campaign was an attempt at clearing his image with a (former) MPG capitalizing on nostalgia and "female empowerment". Not a single big artist with an ounce of self-respect and more than 2 brain cells will work him after this.

Back to working with Lourdiz and Lil Durk rat!

giphy.gif

Mind you the failed 'Female Empowerment Anthem' was co written by four men and one of them being a formally accused rapist.

:suburban:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Broken said:

SEEK HELP AURORA.

That's the same person that posted this recently? 

A JOKE lmaoooo 

spacer.png

• Haha 7

hope it was worth it for her :deadbanana:

i wonder what excuses the katy bats are going to use 

" she had a contract!!! "

" L*ke isn't a rap*st !!! "

" the black wig was 3 inches short !! "

• Haha 1

This era needs to be scrapped.

She needs to work from scratch again and she can come back with another single in 3 months and release the album in November.

5 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

tenor.gif

5 hours ago, Sugden said:

even plastic doll did

Plastic Doll 2,490,386 (+2,388,180)

:pool:

5 hours ago, 80x100 said:

not girl so confusing version with lorde outstreamed this song

:clack:

I am crying 

4 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Mind you the failed 'Female Empowerment Anthem' was co written by four men and one of them being a formally accused rapist.

The fact that not a single soul in her team/Capitol thought of the inevitable lashings and panning is beyond me. Did they think the "controversy" would help her? Maybe a decade ago, but then again, they are collectively stuck in the Teenage Dream era.

I mean, no comments, everyone saw it coming besides maybe her label. :rip: 

34 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Katy Perry: Chained To The Rhythm (#10) -> Daisies (#39) -> Woman's World (#58)

Her peer's standing on Spotify continuing to get better or stay stable while hers continues to tumble. :sosad:

ezgif-3-9014afe385.gif

• Haha 8

20 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

This era needs to be scrapped.

She needs to work from scratch again and she can come back with another single in 3 months and release the album in November.

Yeah, I don't see how they move forward from this without it blowing up in their faces. Does Katy really wanna risk an album bomb? This will be her lowest debut ever. She needs to just run and hide away to save her legacy. 

32 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

My favorite thing about this bomb is the way it basically killed Luke's big pop girl ambitions and any chance he had at winning back the gayz! It's so clear that this entire album campaign was an attempt at clearing his image with a (former) MPG capitalizing on nostalgia and "female empowerment". Not a single big artist with an ounce of self-respect and more than 2 brain cells will work him after this.

Back to working with Lourdiz and Lil Durk rat!

giphy.gif

He will be busy supervising the recording of the Ethel Cain's second album, since she signed a publishing and label deal with Dr Luke in 2020, according to Billboard and Pitchfork. 

• Thumbs Down 6

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

ezgif-3-9014afe385.gif

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

He will be busy supervising the recording of the Ethel Cain's second album, since she signed a publishing and label deal with Dr Luke in 2020, according to Billboard and Pitchfork. 

Again, Ethel Cain is not signed to any Dr. Luke record label. At this point, it feels like mods need to intervene with your blatant trolling.

Screenshot-2024-07-13-at-11-34-31-AM.png

Edited by Communion
  • Like 3

Just now, Communion said:

Again, Ethel Cain is not signed to ant Dr. Luke record label. At this point, it feels like mods need to intervene with your blatant trolling.

Screenshot-2024-07-13-at-11-34-31-AM.png

Do you have any better sources than a Shopify Screenshot on Google? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

a Shopify

It's literally her OFFICIAL merch store. :deadbanana4:

https://www.daughtersofcain.com/

https://ethelcain.myshopify.com/

The link tree for her album:

https://ethelcain.ffm.to/preachersdaughter

"On behalf of AWAL Recordings &; Artist/Label Development"

AWAL posts her on their official social media channels:

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.