• Burn

• worldwide angel

• CottageHore

• Rune

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8ad6ea717235ca03e618c2296affa246.gif

• Like 1

I don't feel bad after her recent random Lorde meltdown with body shaming, ageism and more lol. Lorde's "old face" (according to her) can buy this house 10x times while Azealia herself can't even rent it. Looks like not everything is about online meltdowns and personal attacks. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Quite literally Broke with Expensive Taste… :gaycat6:

• Haha 14

i wish that no one was unhoused.  even if they are as much of a vile asswipe as azealia is. 

• Like 3

This is early promo for Still Broke with Expensive Taste: The 10th Anniversary Edition dropping later this year!! Things will be looking up for her once we got Bambi on streaming as a bonus track. :jonny5:

• Haha 5

more evictions than albums  :deadbanana4: the wrong hits just keep on coming 

• Haha 9

I hope she puts out an album we got your rent covered queen!!

Imagine the incoming rant. She's going to run out of IG stories for this one. 

• Haha 1

Evicted again, and AGAIN. She's still trying to live a lifestyle that is no longer there. Get yourself an 800 sq. ft. apartment and call it a day. :ace:

How was she even able to get approved for that house after getting evicted from the one prior? That credit score must be ****. 

How did girl think she could afford a $1.5 million home when she's literally been living off the (measly) sales and streams of her one album she released a decade ago? She might wanna get on the Section 8 waitlist FAST!:khalyan:

34 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

i wish that no one was unhoused.  even if they are as much of a vile asswipe as azealia is. 

Agreed but she's not unhoused. She's a (former) artist/celebrity who has been living in a $1.5 million home. If girl would live within her means and even just BUY a $400,000 home she'd have a house to live in still. This was her choice (and the irony of all this happening while she's been coming for every other celebrity for being "broke" and "without a job" is so good)

40 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

Let's worry more about actual people struggling on the streets, not a celebrity who can easily downsize after living beyond her means and burning all her bridges. 

• Like 4

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, scenekiller said:

Let's worry more about actual people struggling on the streets, not a celebrity who can easily downsize after living beyond her means and burning all her bridges. 

hence why i said "no one should be unhoused" :ace:

Come for the LORDe, it's gonna cost ya :bird:

• Thanks 1

Evict her from the Internet next 

I want way worse for her but i guess this will do for now.

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)

i thought she owned it :dies: welp maybe she will have no choice but to finally release F2 and more new music now :sistrens:

also she was on cameo the other day, so this is why :deadbanana4:

Edited by Kiss It Better
  • Haha 1

It's funny how celebs refuse to downgrade their life when they clearly can't afford it. I guess once you had it, you can't let it go

• Like 1

spacer.png

It's very clear that Azealia has mental health struggles, she's not just a jerk. So even though no one is obligated to support her after all her problematic moments, I just don't see how anyone can enjoy watching her continued downfall. Especially knowing she's actually talented and could have had it all. It's just... not funny

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So what's the truth

We WILL be starting a GoFundMe to support this lovely legend