• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burn

• worldwide angel

• CottageHore

• Rune

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She really thought she could depend on passive income from assh0le soap for a $8,000/mo house? :deadbanana4:

Edited by Sombre
  • Haha 3

You mean the bussy soap business, online rants and all the cheques from 212 weren't enough? :eek:

• Haha 1

this is honestly sad with the amount of talent she has :rip: but i guess that's karma for how many times she opens her mouth :gaycat7:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Isis Claro vs. Azealia Banks

Ice Spice is her landlord?

:suburban:

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Haha 10

7 minutes ago, ket said:

Pay your rent and stay in your bum a§ş place

:rip: 

2 minutes ago, KFC said:

Again? I remember reading something like this last year :deadbanana2:

Yes, she was evicted from her previous home in only December 2022. :rip:

• Haha 5

Again??? She needs to focus on not living in and out of storage units, instead of dragging celebrities. 

On 10/26/2023 at 3:36 PM, ICLDXU4HS said:

That explains those black background non-video audio posts. 

71890a9b-5b28-45cc-8459-dd4a6ea0c70d.jpg

• Haha 3

I always wonder what she could've been if she kept her head down and focused on her music. Her artistry is too amazing to let it burn away like this :rip:

• Like 1

I get why people would find it difficult to empathize with her but I just can't find joy or comedy seeing someone being evicted from their home. Yeah she's an ******* but she still needs a roof over her head just like everyone else. I hope she gets back on her feet and finds stable income and stop trying to live above what she's able to afford.  

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

she could afford *A* place to live (perhaps not a $8000 a month mansion) if she got in her lil home studio, got inspired, and actually released some f*cking music. she has soooo much professional equipment she brags about, she could make **** happen she just chooses not to!

• Like 7

I'm stingy as **** but I really don't understand how people can live so beyond their means. In my first couple of years of uni when I was hustling like crazy and doing pretty well for myself I was rolling in it but would still watch my money like a hawk

• Like 2

She needs to rent an apartment, not a house. And maybe have other people sharing the rent too. Also she should stop sitting all day talking **** about other peoples careers and work on her own

Edited by Shimenawa

I know her credit score is ****. 

spacer.png

• Haha 5