Jack Antonoff shades Billie: you don't hear a lot of great songs about lunch

Riverbank

if you think billie's song is literally about LUNCH i'm worried about your media literacy :chick2:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Windy Day

• Gaia

• Rep2000

46 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

i've seen the exact same behavior on twitter too from billie stans, stop being a hypocrite. 

because he explicitly said the title of her song? :confused: what i don't understand is why there's hordes of taylor pfp in the quotes and under the tweet. you don't see lana stans acting like that :skull:

14 minutes ago, gatito said:

if you think billie's song is literally about LUNCH i'm worried about your media literacy :chick2:

Then what is it about if it's literally titled lunch? :psyduck:

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

cunnilingus

1 minute ago, Saintlor said:

Just listen to the song? It's pretty obvious what it is about

lmao this old fart thinks he is madonna with that weak shade 

11 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

It's about Billie's Cunning Linguistic skills.

8 minutes ago, gatito said:

cunnilingus

no **** :skull: she still wants it for lunch

3 hours ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

"One's lunch order." I forgot the part where Billie's song, about fel*atio, covered her McDonalds order.

He was clearly just looking for an example of something mundane, only terminally online people will interpret this benign interaction as shade.

you all swifties really likes to play dumb :suburban:

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

Billie needs to drop the diss track, enough is ENOUGH

HMHAS-AOTY-WINNER.thumb.gif.9425dcffc1b0

My most delusional fan theory is Therefore I Am was the Taylor diss track. 

Taylor name dropped Billie in an award acceptance speech and that song is Billie telling her to keep her name out of her mouth. 

Because somewhere, right now, your future Woman of the Year is probably sitting in a piano lesson, or in a girls' choir, and today, right now, we need to take care of her". I've since learned that as that exact moment, an 11-year-old girl in California really was taking piano lesson, and really as in a girls' choir, and this year she has been named Woman of the Year at the age of 17. Her name is Billie.

Stop, what the hell are you talking about? 

Get my pretty name out of your mouth

We are not the same with or without

Don't talk 'bout me like how you might know how I feel

Top of the world, but your world isn't real

Your world's an ideal

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

no **** :skull: she still wants it for lunch

so she's literally gonna ingest and digest a v/\gina?

Edited by gatito

3 minutes ago, gatito said:

so she's literally gonna ingest and digest a v/\gina?

yes :fan: she's 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂

After watching the video I realised this is a massive reach...

Taylor's lap dog needs to pipe down and focus on evolving his craft instead of lashing out at versatile, extremely talented artists and producers. And knowing his past and who he's besties with, I'm gonna say this was definitely shade. :celestial5:

• Thumbs Down 2

5 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

be real… "you dont hear a lot of great songs about ones lunch order" and billie just dropped a song titled lunch. 

I know yall are dense, but you do realize her song Lunch isn't about an actual lunch order. It's about eating vajayjay. :deadbanana2:He's not talking about Billie at all. :skull:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Windy Day said:

because he explicitly said the title of her song? :confused: what i don't understand is why there's hordes of taylor pfp in the quotes and under the tweet. you don't see lana stans acting like that :skull:

5 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

be real… "you dont hear a lot of great songs about ones lunch order" and billie just dropped a song titled lunch. 

2 hours ago, gatito said:

Emoji Laughing GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Rep2000

the way billie got the entire squad pressed with one comment:ahh:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Dont forget how this gross guy defended matty healy racist antics and was a mysoginistic *** to katy and gaga.  :giraffe:
He was also boyfriend with the gross molester lena dunham. You have to be really ** in the head to date someone like that for 5 years

I love Taylor but her friendship with this guy and so many of her friends give me the ick. Yikes. The only i like is abigail.
Sometimes i feel like throwin my stan card but i just love her so much  :gaycat:
Taylor reconsider your friendships mom

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Posted (edited)

Him and Taylor create the most faux-deep contrived songs ever.. like they're really forcing it out of themselves :laugh:

Nothing compelling about that whatsoever. You don't hear good songs about fraudnights either…

Edited by Miley Cyrus
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

55 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I know yall are dense, but you do realize her song Lunch isn't about an actual lunch order. It's about eating vajayjay. :deadbanana2:He's not talking about Billie at all. :skull:

The same way talking about predatory exclusive vinyl variant practices isn't exclusive to Taylor Swift the shoe just happened to fit because she a greedy capitalist yet Swifties made that thread like 40 pages and attacked Billie for weeks/months because of it. Sure Jan!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Cain said:

The worst thing to happen to music needs to sit the **** down

The number of likes on this, lmaooo

We are all saying "enough!" to Jack

Jack is so self important and serious. He won't know a damn thing about making a fun, non-serious pop song that isn't more deep than it needs to be. Baby, this is POP music you're playing with now.  It's not always deep, and that's okay. Good pop music is good whether it's fun or serious. 

Some years ago:

6 minutes ago, bliaz said:

Some years ago:

Oh the ATRLers will pretend not to see this. :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.