Katy Perry has the highest certified era and female single of all-time. Talent won?

KatyPrismSpirit

The amount of posts off that certain biased insider :rip:

Why would you waste this amount of time on someone you hate! Let's touch some grass.

Yes! Katy relying on her prime always hits some nerve on here.

• Like 1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• RideOrDie

• suburbannature

• ThomasTea

8 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

that's okay, i would too be speechless about lana considering she can outstream katy without radio support or pumping out single after single. so much for that diamond album with diamond singles 

Born To Die – Paradise Edition

Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection

IMG_8251.thumb.jpeg.46b4852d92f0702ddef4

Oh my God, can't you see that you're fighting about two legends álbuns?

Born to die 12 years old, teenage dream 14 years old and both of them doing that amount of streams

It should've being a sin putting those 2 pop moment impact to fight.

The terms "Katy Perry" and "talent" do not belong in a sentence whatsoever, unless there's a negative connotation involved.

For ex. Katy Perry has zero talent.

:suburban:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 5

Katy Perry v. Lana Del Rey was not the stan war I was expecting to see...

Anyway one of the two's career lasted past 2014 so

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hawx23 said:

I'm pretty sure that stan base was fed with Shallow and ASIB

Good for them. I didnt tell that they dont deserve it.

14 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

it's rideordie's atrl and you're lucky to be living it, uh uh

IMG_9587.thumb.gif.21c1d07e3f63753be53e5eda705dc2a2.gif

what a stan you are 

IMG_9587.thumb.gif.21c1d07e3f63753be53e5

Of course she won.

she has a lot of haters and naysayers on this forum but even they can't deny the absolute dominance she had with this era, and the sheer power of her achievements here isn't something to scoff at, and not everybody has that to their credit. :gaycat2:

• Like 1

As that iconic zsnake user used to say in his signature, "Katy Perry IS perfect the way she IS =D"

Teeenage Dream REMAINS the pop standard to this day that none of the other girls have managed to out-do. Fad this, fad that, well I'm afraid Prism also had some absolutely COLLOSSAL hits that your fave couldn't tough in their dizziest daydreams so let's not.

Katy dominated bop, and has since earned a disgusting amount of money sat in a chair on Idol whilst engaged to the love of her life and has a beautiful daughter, and is looking absolutely snatched. I think she won.

• Like 3

She had an amazing run in such a short amount of time compared to other artists just a shame she gets dragged now more then celebrated for the success she has had 

• Thanks 1

On 7/2/2024 at 11:39 PM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the same success lana couldn't replicate with chemtrials and blue banisters and all of her albums post ultraviolence

FYQRlX2.gif

oh don't get her like that 

OT: truly a magnificent era :clap3: THAT was an imperial pop phase 

• Like 1

Legend Tingz, the Female MJ. I love that for her.

I can't deal with the pathetic excuses such as "thanks bonnie mckee" . the bitterness is insane.

by the way: Hot city flopped masively….. and so did American Girl which was a cheap attempt to pull a teenage dream 2.0. 

im sure there is a reason why Bonnie has been BEGGING to work with Katy again for months now (talking about Katy songs on social media) and Katy doesn't even bother calling her back. IJBOL

• Like 2

On 7/5/2024 at 9:06 AM, Tropical said:

As that iconic zsnake user used to say in his signature, "Katy Perry IS perfect the way she IS =D"

Teeenage Dream REMAINS the pop standard to this day that none of the other girls have managed to out-do. Fad this, fad that, well I'm afraid Prism also had some absolutely COLLOSSAL hits that your fave couldn't tough in their dizziest daydreams so let's not.

Katy dominated bop, and has since earned a disgusting amount of money sat in a chair on Idol whilst engaged to the love of her life and has a beautiful daughter, and is looking absolutely snatched. I think she won.

On 7/5/2024 at 5:06 PM, starataneori said:

oh this is such an insane feature. A LEGEND :jonny6:

:clap3:

Truly an imperial phase in pop music that majority of artists can only dream of having. 

11 hours ago, ShayminScarf said:

I can't deal with the pathetic excuses such as "thanks bonnie mckee" . the bitterness is insane.

by the way: Hot city flopped masively….. and so did American Girl which was a cheap attempt to pull a teenage dream 2.0. 

im sure there is a reason why Bonnie has been BEGGING to work with Katy again for months now (talking about Katy songs on social media) and Katy doesn't even bother calling her back. IJBOL

Any Katy fan shading Bonnie is disgusting, I'm sorry.

If you can't hear the CLEAR and extremely strong impact of Bonnie in Teenage Dream and Prism you're being delusional. Katy's writing hasn't been the same before or since, funny that. 

• Thanks 1

Something Taylor hasnt reached and never will

Lady Gaga Lol GIF by BAFTA

Insane run and objectively one of the most successful albums of the 21st century. 

With that being said, I think certifications are the worst way to measure album success. Implying that this is the most successful album in the US since Thriller just isn't true using actual consumption. 25, 21, and 1989 are all ahead. 

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.