Katy Perry has the highest certified era and female single of all-time. Talent won?

KatyPrismSpirit

Luv, that's double counting. The singles are already weighted in the album certification. The system is very flawed

Edited by Jeremiah
  • Haha 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• RideOrDie

• suburbannature

• ThomasTea

just like how tough is coming to end woman's embarrassment on the charts, i'm coming to end you as the most liked member of atrl sis! @KatyPrismSpirit hold on to your payola'd diamond atrl certification before i snatch it with my organic rise! :heart: :ryan3:

448777410-848526797330453-2102563749195960515-n

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

Just now, RideOrDie said:

just like how tough is coming to end woman's embarrassment on the charts, i'm coming to end you as the most liked member of atrl sis! @KatyPrismSpirit hold on to your payola'd diamond atrl certification before i snatch it with my organic rise! :heart: :ryan3:

honey i'm coming for atrl certified double diamond before the time kp6 drops. I got my cats by my side through thick and thin bish

:khalyan2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

honey i'm coming for atrl certified double diamond before the time kp6 drops. I got my cats by my side through thick and thin bish

:khalyan2:

it's rideordie's atrl and you're lucky to be living it, uh uh

IMG_9587.thumb.gif.21c1d07e3f63753be53e5eda705dc2a2.gif

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, ThomasTea said:

The way Katy quite literally crossed over genres while Lana has been doing sad girl pop since day one.

200.gif?cid=a595bef3lo81oe5ltbe3xn6igfre

Crossover means to find popularity with a non-mainstream genre. Not to switch genres. You ok?

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Crossover means to find popularity with a non-mainstream genre. Not to switch genres. You ok?

Are you okay? When Taylor CROSSED OVER from country to pop she didn't find popularity with a non-mainstream genre, she switched genres. Same with Shania who is synonymous with crossover success. 

Edited by ThomasTea

9 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

wait @Virgos Groove  your rise on the atrl charts is something else :deadbanana4: 

1 minute ago, tost1 said:

A Katy vs. Lana stan war I did not expect

a silent battle that isn't being discussed enough

FxzJa-zXoAEjZsG?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

This thread :deadbanana2: I don't understand Lana stans coming for Katy when Lana never replicated the success of Born to Die either (or even came close actually). Teenage Dream was and still is iconic :clap3: a classic. 

• Like 2

Katy was inescapable in the early 10s, then she vanished suddenly :rip:

1 minute ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

This thread :deadbanana2: I don't understand Lana stans coming for Katy when Lana never replicated the success of Born to Die either (or even came close actually). Teenage Dream was and still is iconic :clap3: a classic. 

the difference is lana has longevity, her career experienced several re-peaks, 2019 and 2023 in particular. she doesn't need to replicate BTD as she is still on top, her streaming and touring power are unmatched for an artist of her kind and she doesn't care to do BTD again as she chose to switch up her sound and image drastically with UV when she could have kept doing the same hiphop beats with emile haynie. but we can all see that katy desperately needs to replicate TD's success as she gave up all her morals and ran back to dr luke for a quick hit :skull: lana is EVOLVING her songwriting, vocal abilities and world building with each album while katy keeps regressing and she has now fallen so low as to run back to that man to try and give her dead career one last jumpstart, it's so embarrassing.  

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

This thread is a sad reminder of how far she has fallen :!ohno:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SinnerCity said:

Talent would mean that she was able to replicate it, or that she was somehow responsible for it but given that she once again is working with Dr. Luke after flopping for almost a decade now, it seems talent is nowhere to be found.  Teenage Dream is a great album though, Bonnie did that

:ryan3:

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

so we gonna keep getting teenage dream threads as she flops her way through another album... talk about being stuck in the past :tornado:

woman-pen.gif

Congrats on being a one era wonder

:clack:

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The way people want to lash her for not replicating it like who truly gives af. Many artists don't replicate this level of success + she literally also has PRISM under her belt. Dark Horse is 19x plat eligible. She already did IT. Time to celebrate :clap3:

WOMAN'S WORLD OUT IN 8 DAYS

Even MJ can't replicate the success of Thriller, of course that album and TD comes only once in a legend's career, can't say the same with Lana. lol

Edited by Reb'l Rêveur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.