I just revisited The Fame album and it's weak. Agreed?

Comedor

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• SweetOreosOfHeaven

• mrpartyrocker

• Kimi

Top Posters In This Topic

At that point just say you hate pop music 

Literally must disagree. It's an incredibly strong pop album, especially for a debut my gawd. She came out the gate SWINGING :gaygacat5:

if anything TF should have been 7-8 singles era, because... Summer Boy, Paper Gangsta, Boys Boys Boys, I Like It Rough & Startrucks are all EXCELLENCE tracks 

• Like 1

The Fame starts of so explosive and great. At the end it kinda fizzles out a little bit for me but Summer Boy at the end saves it completely. The Fame will forever be a classic.

No it's not! Maybe in your eyes it is but who are you to decide what's weak or not? In the end, tf remains one of the biggest albums of the 00s that are still relevant today. Go to sleep babes

It aged like milk but then she released the timeless TFM. Plus, I think the fact it sounds aged adds to its mystique. 

And to explain my comment, TF narrates the whole pop culture era of late 00s beginning of 10s, where electronic music evolved in a way that everyone wanted to redo the Gaga sound! Yes some songs may sound dated, but it's the nostalgia of it all! You don't have to listen to something on repeat (I highly doubt yourself have any old Beyonce albums on repeat), but when you revisit, you are reminded of that specific era! TF is one of the only albums that actually represents a whole generation! 

And to explain my comment, TF narrates the whole pop culture era of late 00s beginning of 10s, where electronic music evolved in a way that everyone wanted to redo the Gaga sound! Yes some songs may sound dated, but it's the nostalgia of it all! You don't have to listen to something on repeat (I highly doubt yourself have any old Beyonce albums on repeat), but when you revisit, you are reminded of that specific era! TF is one of the only albums that actually represents a whole generation! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.