Update: "The Biden Oligarchy" - only family have Biden's ear & are saying "run Joe!"

Communion

6 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Play around with an electoral college map.  Whitmer would win Michigan.  I'm from Wisconsin and feel confident she would win my state give how Tammy Baldwin is polling and likely PA too.  

if she wins those three states, it's very unlikely for a republican to be able to win.  

The Dem base (black women) would not be happy if we just threw to the side the first every black woman VP for Whitmer (who Iam a fan of)💀

again no talk is legitimate unless Harris is the first choice. If not. Everyone should stop wasting their time 

Edited by GhostBox

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• mig123

• GhostBox

• byzantium

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

The Dem base (black women) would not be happy if we just threw to the side the first every black woman VP for Whitmer (who Iam a fan of)💀

again no talk is legitimate unless Harris is the first choice. If not. Everyone should stop wasting their time 

I'm well aware that the democrats would rather loose to Trump than do something that might ruffle the feathers of the democratic establishment.  I'm just staying what I think should be done to "protect American democracy". 

That said, I don't really know anyone (black, white, Latino, Asian, gay straight, young, old, etc) that would rather have Biden than Whitmer.  

10 minutes ago, mig123 said:

people don't know how elections work… him dropping out will be a big mistake for democrats. he's the only person that can beat trump 

Even his own polling doesn't show this AND polling in 2020 didn't show this. :rip:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, shyboi said:

explain in pop terms please 

Although Biden got a #1 debut back in 2020, he hasn't had a solo hit since. He's charting on par with his competition despite having much larger playlisting. The tour isn't getting good reviews either. And to top it all off, his record label is burying their heads in the sand to any of these problems despite the radio and streaming payola kicking into full gear. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 8

27 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Although Biden got a #1 debut back in 2020, he hasn't had a solo hit since. He's charting on par with his competition despite having much larger playlisting. The tour isn't getting good reviews either. And to top it all off, his record label is burying their heads in the sand to any of these problems despite the radio and streaming payola kicking into full gear. 

now we are talking, suddenly everything makes sense, thank you legend :heart:

giphy-7-64849c8ea2f644398e9057e3afdc04d8

Edited by shyboi
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Communion said:

Even his own polling doesn't show this AND polling in 2020 didn't show this. :rip:

polls have never been right … look at hillary clinton she was suppose to win by a land slide according to polls 

ronald reagan was also criticized for his old age and not able to run the country … polls were also even that year …and guess what ? he won 49 states and the biggest land slide in american History! 

Biden has all the factors to win.. and if he fixes the problem in israel he will win by a land slide ..

Edited by mig123

2 minutes ago, mig123 said:

polls have never been right … look at hillary clinton she was suppose to win by a land slide according to polls 

Most polls in 2016 were largely within the MoE except for Wisconsin. Probability =/= margin of win. Clinton was never meant to win in a landslide and no poll showed such. 

Journalists who don't want to lose access tell him that the polls and base are wrong.

Aides and surrogates who are thinking of their careers tell him that the polls and base are wrong.

Party leaders and members who fear retaliation tel him that the polls and base are wrong.

His family who benefit from his continued political power tell him that the polls and base are wrong.

How is this not Trumpian?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

Journalists who don't want to lose access tell him that the polls and base are wrong.

Aides and surrogates who are thinking of their careers tell him that the polls and base are wrong.

Party leaders and members who fear retaliation tel him that the polls and base are wrong.

His family who benefit from his continued political power tell him that the polls and base are wrong.

How is this not Trumpian?

Yikes. Not them blaming everyone and everything else except the person who is responsible.  It's clear they're willing to watch the country go down in flames. 

I'm also curious what insider is leaking this information to the press.

38 minutes ago, Communion said:

Most polls in 2016 were largely within the MoE except for Wisconsin. Probability =/= margin of win. Clinton was never meant to win in a landslide and no poll showed such. 

whatever you say he will not drop out…lol

he will probably take cognitive test and have doctors speak on his cognitive health! mark my words 

plus trump will probably be in jail by then :tornado:

1 hour ago, mig123 said:

people don't know how elections work… him dropping out will be a big mistake for democrats. he's the only person that can beat trump 

And what evidence do you have to support this claim, because right now it is looking like he might be the ONLY person who is capable of LOSING to trump.  

5 minutes ago, mig123 said:

he will probably take cognitive test and have doctors speak on his cognitive health! mark my words 

On 2/29/2024 at 6:24 PM, mig123 said:

You mean magas hate Biden ? Ordinary people in the center that don't care about politic, and most think that both President are old and unfit. Yes BOTH!

50 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

Yikes. Not them blaming everyone and everything else except the person who is responsible.  It's clear they're willing to watch the country go down in flames. 

I'm also curious what insider is leaking this information to the press.

This Axios article @Espresso linked in the elections thread feels... damning:

Apparently those in Team Biden are trying to throw Harris under the bus and claim her race makes her less electable to "moderate voters":

These allies privately think Harris would struggle to pull moderate and swing voters, and would enhance Trump's chances.

1 hour ago, Communion said:

The polls in like 4 swing states right now are within the MOE as well. 🤷

22 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

The polls in like 4 swing states right now are within the MOE as well. 🤷

I mean, literally yes, it's bad that Biden is doing as poorly as Clinton who ended up losing?

1 hour ago, byzantium said:

And what evidence do you have to support this claim, because right now it is looking like he might be the ONLY person who is capable of LOSING to trump.  

elections have never in the history of the usa been based on people opinions but instead about actions made by the incumbent president.. actions such as

Economy growth 

economy failures 

military Action 

military failures 

social unrest 

and social issues 

right now the only action biden fail is military failure in israel. and this is where you have all the pro palestine people that won't vote for him 

ronald reagan was also heavily criticized for his old age and cognitive speeches where he wouldn't make any sense, he even said "hello washington DC" when he was in another city on a debate :coffee: and he won by the biggest landslide in american history 

at the end of the day people are just voting because they hate trump…. 

2 hours ago, mig123 said:

good luck booking that passing grade on a cognitive test that you speak of

trump in the other hand had a failed economic 

scandals (impeachment)

social unrest (black lives matter) 

bunch of woman right marches 

and military failures 

reason why he lost in 2020

7 minutes ago, teresaguidice said:

good luck booking that passing grade on a cognitive test that you speak of

lol biden could end in a bed coma and if he's the nominee he will still win! his presidency hasn't had social unrest issues other that college kids protesting for 1 week :eddie:

• Thumbs Down 1

41 minutes ago, mig123 said:

elections have never in the history of the usa been based on people opinions

You might need to actually open up those history books and start reading before you make statement like this.  Voters will often base who they vote for off opinions of that person.  

59 minutes ago, byzantium said:

You might need to actually open up those history books and start reading before you make statement like this.  Voters will often base who they vote for off opinions of that person.  

give me an example ? elaborate please :coffee2:

21 hours ago, byzantium said:

Play around with an electoral college map.  Whitmer would win Michigan.  I'm from Wisconsin and feel confident she would win my state give how Tammy Baldwin is polling and likely PA too.  

if she wins those three states, it's very unlikely for a republican to be able to win.  

If somehow Biden manages to survive and win this, I want her in 2028 hands down. She's made good strides in Michigan since the pandemic 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.