Hated albums within your fandom that you're an apologist for?

BussC,XOXO

I'm at 20 YO apologist i'm SO SORRY. Bop after bop! 

Enjoy is a cookout CLASSIC

spacer.png

• Like 4

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BussC,XOXO

• Kiss It Better

• Julia Fox

• Devin

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the entire album but Alien from Britney Jean is a good song and I'll never stop saying it.

• Like 2

I know stans HATE it, but I looove Body Ache off Myah Marie's Britney Jean :clap3: 

I wanna dawwwnce til by bawdy aacheeee

FhnFloS.gif

Edited by modeblock
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

lust for life

!!!!! It's definitely one of her better albums idk why the lipsters hate it but go up for…..

:clack:

• Like 1

I started stanning MDNA and Kiss Me Once as a joke, but over time genuinely fell in love with them to the point where they're among my favourite Madonna and Kylie albums respectively.

Edited by SlowGinFizzzz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Circus. It's in good reason to rank it low because it's average compared to In The Zone, Blackout, and Femme Fatale but Circus is the last time where it felt like Britney enjoyed recording music

• Thanks 1

Literally any pre 2000 Karleusa album

Bedtime Stories and Madame X.

I will die defending Golden and praising as her most important album since Aphrodite.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, BussC,XOXO said:

I'm at 20 YO apologist i'm SO SORRY. Bop after bop! 

Enjoy is a cookout CLASSIC

spacer.png

This is a great album, filled top to bottom with great songs! The weakest song on it is probably "Call on Me," but it's still good—not good enough to have been the lead single, though. Just saying. Overall, I've always loved this album!

For me, it'll probably be her first two albums: Janet Jackson and Dream Street. They've been effectively forgotten and ignored, but they both are really great. I love revisiting them regularly.

In the Prince fandom, it's probably Chaos and Disorder and Rave Un2 the Joy Fantastic.

• Thanks 1

I'm an apologist for Work *****, Perfume, Alien, Passenger and Til It's Gone from Britney Jean. There are not enough apologies in the world for the rest. :rip:

Edited by Migs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

from the big names:

lover 

positions

dua s/t

from the smaller ones:

st vincent - daddy's home

bebe rexha - better mistakes

zara larsson - venus

+ i know it's more "she released another album?" than hated but tate mcrae's first record is great

Edited by makeawish
i had more hated albums to defend

I guess Midnights? I really love the album tbh. Is it Tay's best? No, but it came at a time when I needed it so I'm thankful for it helping me out of a funk back then. :matty:

• Like 1

Music of the Sun 

Still has the majority of Rihanna's hidden gems that people seem to refuse to get in to. Baby Rih Ballads >>>>>

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.