• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• kos1692

• glitch

• Dula Peep

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear she is a gay man :WAP::clap3: LM solos saving best for last maybe? we need a full-on choreo video ngl !

• Like 1

Honestly she serves everything. I hope she smashes hard 

I'm so excited! I feel like she's going to deliver the most creative output of all the group (I have enjoyed Leigh's music, Perrie's music has been serviceable albeit nothing special)

But Jade was always the creative one out of the group. Some of her ideas can be a little… corny… but let's see what she serves! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Jade Room teaser video is already the most creative and visually interesting thing the group have done solo, so I feel confident that Jade will fully commit to delivering an ERA

Edited by tbhmatt
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Augmented said:

Omg not Puppet On A String :dies: really intrigued on how they sampled that tbh 

lovelovelove a random ass sampling... :clap3: :duca:

I do think the song will be divisive but it's definitely a big statement, letting people know who she is as an artist. It really is all over the place but I think it works.

Imo it should be like an intro single and they should release the second single quite soon after as it's an undeniable bop.

• Like 1

Working on getting more info girlies but from what I can hear Jade ATE with this banger!:WAP: and The Blessed Madonna is somehow involved in the production and that's why she previewed the song but I can't confirm nor deny this because I've been fed tiny bits of info

Edited by SinnerCity
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, glitch said:

I do think the song will be divisive but it's definitely a big statement, letting people know who she is as an artist. It really is all over the place but I think it works.

Imo it should be like an intro single and they should release the second single quite soon after as it's an undeniable bop.

Is **** You the second single?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.