Do you find Latino men attractive?

Happylittlepunk

I need some self confidence right now! If you ever dated or been with a Latino man what makes you attracted to them or what do you love about them? Sorry guys I just got my heart broken a bit right now.

• Confused 4

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dinorhino

• JoeAg

• bliaz

• AvadaKedavra

Top Posters In This Topic

well yes! I love their accents, their skin tones, their different cultural backgrounds, etc

also hope you feel better soon1

Edited by Lightbringer007

4 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

well yes! I love their accents, their skin tones, their different cultural backgrounds, etc

also hope you feel better soon1

HELL YES! Literally all of this.

Spoiler

Add in the much darker dick than their skin or the pink dick head and it's like mmmmfgh :jonny6: I love a good lollipop!

Edited by LustSpell
  • Haha 14

**** yes. I love all races, but latino, middle eastern and black are in my top three preferences rn :jonny:

Well Latinos run the gamut as far as looks. There are Latinos who look Scandinavian, ones who look West African, ones who look Indigenous American etc.

But I'm sure you're beautiful OP.

Edited by LikeATattoo
  • Like 5

I guess. If someone is hot, the  

They are hot. Ethnicity and race don't really make a difference to me. but to contribute to the question. Latino men's hair are attractive most to me

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If they got the nice long hair sure

15 minutes ago, LikeATattoo said:

Well Latinos run the gamut as far as looks. There Latinos who look Scandinavian, ones who look West African, ones who look Indigenous American etc.

But I'm sure you're beautiful OP.

The African ancestry of Latinos is not entirely West African though unlike the Black Americans.

I'd say every ethnicity/nationality can have very atractive or physially beautiful people

But Colombia, Venezuela and Brasil have some of the BEST gene pool you will ever find. A lot of their men are unreal.

• Like 5

Latinos are really amazing lovers for a long time but the break-ups are always a mess and they never apologize unless you show up to where they are and make them.

1 hour ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I need some self confidence right now! If you ever dated or been with a Latino man what makes you attracted to them or what do you love about them? Sorry guys I just got my heart broken a bit right now.

He broke your heart cause you're Latino? Don't ever let a bigot control your emotions like that. They're is not enough time in the and too many hateful people to care. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Latinos are really amazing lovers for a long time but the break-ups are always a mess and they never apologize unless you show up to where they are and make them.

Welp, drag my ex a bit :gaycat7:

Yes! They are absolutely gorgeous. Most of the models I follow on Chat***ate are south american:rip:

they have something about them that's not just looks, it's the way they carry themselves and their confidence and their sweet talk:jonny5:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Threads like these give off needing white validation vibes :toofunny3:

Exactly. 

Worst of all, people in the USA still think Latino is a race. In 2024.

To the OP: be proud of yourself. If your heart is broken, it doesn't have to be because of your background. And if it is, then good riddance to the ***** you want validation. Love yourself. 

• Like 3

yes omfg :jonny5:

us jewish queer men LOVE latino men :heart: keep that in mind!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.