Cowboy Carter doing worse than Good Girl Gone Bad, why?

Born to Run

Oh my! Even the rest of her discography has sunken. I thought IASF would be on par with TD or at least TFM. Sad. 😥

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Born to Run

• Jay07

• Yes, AND

• Storm653

Top Posters In This Topic

The album is barely 3 months old and already forgotten. It was a cute attempt by her I guess but no one cared after week 1. :chick1:

Edited by Hunter_13

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

did she give an interview a week ago saying she literally doesn't care about the charts and numbers etc? I think she's accomplishing what she wants and is fine with it 

Literally, like I'm trying to find the point of this thread! :deadbanana2:

34 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

Literally, like I'm trying to find the point of this thread! :deadbanana2:

You're so bothered, log off :deadbanana2:

Not a genre Beyoncé fans typically have time for. Abandoned by Beyoncé from the start.

If people are still asking that question, I have to assume they find the simplest things difficult to understand.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sir Galahad said:

Not a genre Beyoncé fans typically have time for. Abandoned by Beyoncé from the start.

If people are still asking that question, I have to assume they find the simplest things difficult to understand.

OK.

Let me change the title to "Chappell Roan debut album outstreaming Beyoncé's discography, why?"

Katamari

2 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

OK.

Let me change the title to "Chappell Roan debut album outstreaming Beyoncé's discography, why?"

Katamari

This is why you should engage your brain before posting threads.

As for that question- it's what Beyoncé deserves for all these years of radio silence towards the public and alienation of fans.

spacer.png

Tired ass topic

1. Black woman doing a country genre. Unpopular genre for her fanbase and country fanbase won't ever like a black woman in their space

2. No hits and promotions whatsoever

3. GGGB has massive pop hits

Let it go. Bey released an album with little replay value that she abandoned after an ad and some pictures with cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. The real surprises from this thread is Tyla doing as well as she is and Dangerously in Love outstreaming IASF

• Like 1

I didn't know her recurrent streams were so low. I swear her albums were doing well post-Texas Hold 'Em and she got a huge boost after CC's release. I don't get it. CC is a great album :huh:

Anyway yes GGGB, yes classic

HMHAS-AOTY-WINNER.thumb.gif.9425dcffc1b0

4 hours ago, Born to Run said:

There are some points you made.

June 26th Spotify: Texas Hold 'Em - 1,395,942 streams

CC (minus THE version): 2,139,064 streams [average 82271 streams per track]

BGKC

THE version?  :rip:

When u change genres as much and deliberately as Bey has these past years (genre-mix on Lemonade, HipHop with Everything is Love, Afrobeats with The Gift, Dance/House with Renaissance and Country now) and you don't make people believe that this is you and you have that vision to excel these shifts, then its no surprise its ultimately met with non existing engagement.

• Like 1

Can i ask yall a question, what exactly are these stats and charts gonna do in yall lives? which part of the CV is it going on?

• Haha 1

Rihanna had iconic hits at this album, and Beyonce only has "Texas", which is nowhere close to be on "Umbrella's" level of popularity and impact.

Beyonce is relevant as a celebrity, but hasn't been as a musician since Single Ladies

Having a very vocal fanbase does not translate to lasting success

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Oh I see it's that time of week where people make this thread. I'm happy Beyonce has people that are so dedicated to following her streams since she herself doesn't seem to care.

• Haha 1

With all the Beyoncé slander here you would think her career collapsed :deadbanana2: Rihanna hasn't released music in almost a decade and Beyoncé will always be musically driven and have something to give to her fans, maybe y'all should worry about that pls.

It's really shocking how she doesn't have any albums on this list. Was she unable to create a single album her entire career that people would enjoy listening outside of the first 3 months? 

4 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

It's really shocking how she doesn't have any albums on this list. Was she unable to create a single album her entire career that people would enjoy listening outside of the first 3 months? 

Her last 4 projects are over 90 on metacritic. Consumption is not indicative of quality although I know it must be hard for you to wrap your head around that. Some people aim for mass consumption and some aim for art. Hope that helps.

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.