Sabrina Carpenter celebrates getting her first #1 on BBH100 shading jobless ATRLer

Julia Fox

Why are some celebrities soo insecure. If I was rich and didn't have to work a job I can't stand I'd literally never login to the internet. But congrats to her, it's a good song 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• MonsterNavy

• Rotunda

• Walk_Away21

18 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

The song's success doesn't make sense to me either tbh. Not even catchy aside the viral line s:wan:
congrats on the #1 tho

It's a good song.

• Like 1

Just now, family.guy123 said:

Why are some celebrities soo insecure. If I was rich and didn't have to work a job I can't stand I'd literally never login to the internet. But congrats to her, it's a good song 

She's just a troll like anybody on Twitter, that's her cheesy humor 

• Like 5

He didn't lie. the song sucks :ryan3:

should've been espresso!

Edited by BLΔCKP!NK
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

2nd single only got saved by the massive autoplay and payola

he spilled

You are serving @chaserojo omg 

Edited by Julia Fox

Queen :clap3:Espresso will hit #1 in a couple of weeks

16 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

She's just a troll like anybody on Twitter, that's her cheesy humor 

My twisted humor make him laugh so often

Didn't her 25th birthday cake have a Leo DiCaprio meme too? I love her :bibliahh:

Damn, I don't like the song too much but I was happy for her success and rooting for her. Still am happy she's doing well but that tweet feels… kinda ehhh. 

He didn't say anything that bad, it makes her look pressed for no real reason. And then she's opening him up for unhinged stans to lash him and send God knows what.. idk. Not really bullying but definitely along those lines since he's just a random twitter user. Just celebrate your success mama and keep it rolling!

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Damn, I don't like the song too much but I was happy for her success and rooting for her. Still am happy she's doing well but that tweet feels… kinda ehhh. 

He didn't say anything that bad, it makes her look pressed for no real reason. And then she's opening him up for unhinged stans to lash him and send God knows what.. idk. Not really bullying but definitely along those lines since he's just a random twitter user. Just celebrate your success mama and keep it rolling!

she doesnt have unhinged stans cause the song is only carried by autoplay

she's a nobody tryna be quirky. the new meghan trainor & camila cabello 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

She seems to think the guy's opinion is invalid just because the song went to #1.

i don't like the song and it going to number 1 doesn't mean it's good to me

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

she doesnt have unhinged stans cause the song is only carried by autoplay

she's a nobody tryna be quirky. the new meghan trainor & camila cabello 

Even if that were true, the song is really trendy and I do hear a lot of people talking about it. 

Autoplay can't really force people to listen to the full thing, it's not my cup of tea but it's very in line with the other songs in the top 10 right now. I don't think it's success is too surprising anymore.

51 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

The song's success doesn't make sense to me either tbh. Not even catchy aside the viral line s:wan:
congrats on the #1 tho

I agree with this. While I think Espresso is the best song released this year so far, I adore it, her second single is just...bad in my opinion

35 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

I don't think money would change your issues tbh 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

And then she's opening him up for unhinged stans to lash him and send God knows what.. idk. Not really bullying but definitely along those lines since he's just a random twitter user. Just celebrate your success mama and keep it rolling!

she really is Taylor's daughter

IMG_0372.thumb.gif.b9df346875646522593aaee846bee437.gif

6 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

She seems to think the guy's opinion is invalid just because the song went to #1.

i don't like the song and it going to number 1 doesn't mean it's good to me

His opinion was about her fumbling the era with a bad follow-up to her breakout hit. Whether you like the song is irrelevant to whether it ruined the momentum of her rise - which it obviously didn't.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

His opinion was about her fumbling the era with a bad follow-up to her breakout hit. Whether you like the song is irrelevant to whether it ruined the momentum of her rise - which it obviously didn't.

Where did he say that the song would ruin the momentum? It just seemed like he was saying the song didn't live up to his expectations compared to how bombastic Espresso is

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

To be fair, artists still have to login cause they have to promote online and be aware about trends and stuff

Unlike famous actors who are usually less visible on social media I guess

Well if you're happy to post something on the internet, you can't cry when people pull you up on it later. :michael:

If the song flopped I'm sure he'd delight in saying how he was right, so I don't see why Sabrina can't point out how wrong he was!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

@chaserojo made some points because it should have been Espresso getting the #1, although this one is slightly growing on me after being spammed on my socials and basically everywhere I go.

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.