• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• Renan90

• pride4jc1222

• Julia Fox

Why was I expecting lower :toofunny3:

Idk if it's her, her team or the label but they really messed up on this release. Sad. An album when Wild Side released probably would have gone top 40

12 hours ago, spree said:

obviously fan-driven.  the album is a complete non-event.  Look at the album tracks right now on Spotify.  A total of THREE songs in the Top 100, and the highest at #21.  I think she is spacing out the variant sales, cuz no one is streaming it.  But I guess if you add up 40 dull tracks it adds up.  Which is a scheme of its own.  

2 weeks in the Top 10 for BRAT :clap3: 

Normani's debut is higher than I expected honestly. I thought it'd barely make the Top 150 or something. A disaster, but idk if her team expected better considering this rollout and most people having no clue that she even dropped it. :skull: 

23 minutes ago, Bchip said:

Taylor blocking her from top 90...disgusting :suburban:

She's not a flop girl's girl:suburban:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, NextBish90 said:

Karma will get her sooner or later for all the shenanigans she, her team and some blindfolded cult members are doing!

Y'all been saying the same thing over and over since 2014 :ahh: it's NOT gonna happen, The Lord has reached a status where she's just too big to fall and rep tv will only cement her legendary status :gaylorcat2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Renan90 said:

Godbrina establishing herself as a Main Pop Girl and 2024's IT girl wasn't on my bingo card :ghostface:

2 minutes ago, TedMiracle said:

I didn't expect less. Damn song always comes after I play one. Damn payola.

I thought it was Espresso that people said was always playing next, now PPP? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.