• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sam.teas

• SchmoodRing

• Alex

• makeawish

its out in NZ and its a cool track but idk... i find difficult to follow her sound drastically changing again. i love Bebe but i dont think this sits well in her catalog. i'm glad this is not an album campaign

Edited by iamluisfelipe
  • Thumbs Down 3

i think this sound suits her a lot tbh. i liked better mistakes but i guess if that kind of songwritery approach was going to bomb in the way that it did (and it did) then i'd much rather she did these kind of compact EDM bangers than the more anonymous soft disco-y sort of stuff on the bebe album.

this feels like a kind of signature sound for her that's she's really good at and which, every so often, might just net her a big hit. i know there's no album on the cards as such yet but a record full of songs like i'm the drama and chase it would absolutely go off

• Like 2

This does not hit on the first listen like Chase It did for me, but I appreciate it and think it will grow on me a lot with more plays.

this is interesting. i like that she's trying something different. but she doesn't have the right voice for that hook. it needed… Azealia Banks idk :skull:

• Thumbs Down 2

This is so good, I'm excited for this album

• Like 1

mixed feeling about this, fitting with festival jiggle promo like im seeing album visual now. however.... where is music video? 

3 hours ago, makeawish said:

we have a time on this now (middle of the night here, sigh)

Love this look on her, it brings me some serious 90's energy

Kinda funny that it took her all this time to have her sound figured it out. I usually never check her stuff out but these last two singles are hitting for me :gaycat5:

Edited by Jonathan Cruz

she strikes again!

This all better lead to an album miss Bebe

I wasn't feeling the snippet but listened to the full track and yeah this slaps! Love that she worked with Punctual for this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.